Private School Discipline

He continued to watch her. He knew she needed much more. He could see it on her face when he mentioned the alphabet. He knew that she was running through the various experiences of the alphabet book. "Tell me which on e you want right now slut. Tell me and I will give it to you."
 
It was hard to think and remember the concepts of the previous stories. Her fingers were very distracting but several stories she had read just couldn't be done here or were things she really didn't want to do.

- "A... anal encounter..."

She decided nervously.

- "Just.... I never... before..."

She prayed he wouldn't record how she lost that virginity
 
"So, you want a hard cock buried in your ass, do you? Do you think you can handle a cock in your tight ass?" He moved closer to her and reached between her legs, and, after sliding his fingers over her pussy, he began to tease her tight ass with his wet fingers. "Do you like that slut?"
 
A soft sound left her and it was hard to tell if it came from nerves or from arousal as he spoke to her. Weakly she nodded at him.

- "Y... Yes... in my... tight... ass..."

She repeated, unable to think of any other fantasy in the book that was more gentle on her and that could be done with just him and her. She had been curious how anal sex would be... but her ass had never felt more than just a finger. And she moaned as his fingers explored her
 
John continued to tease her tight ass as his thumb found her clit and began to rub it hard. Then, without giving her any warning, he slid two fingers into her tight ass. He moved them slowly into her ass...pushing them deeper as he dipped his thumb into her soaked pussy. He felt her raise up off the table. He knew he had her. He was going to enjoy pleasing this little slut.
 
- "Oooohhh.... I am so... tight.... your fingers... so big..."

Jessie moaned and tried to adjust her body to the feeling. She knew more was to cum and also that they were running out of time. What if someone entered while she was being fucked in the ass....? The thought scared her and her ass clenched even more around his fingers, but at the same time... it also made her feel hotter.

- "Take me..."

She told him... hot enough to try this but also in an attempt to get this finished before they got caught
 
"Oh, I am going to take you. I am going to give you the letter A, but that is going to be just the first of many letters you get from me Jessie. I am going to teach you a large portion of the alphabet, and you are going to love it."

John continued to fingerfuck her tight ass. He loved how she was moving on his fingers. Part of it was probably that she wanted it over quickly, because she was concerned about people entering. He was pretty sure however she was enjoying what he was giving her.

He moved his thumb over her wet pussy as he moved his fingers in and out of her tight ass. Her ass was slowly stretching, but he wasn't certain she would be able to handle his hard cock. They would find out soon enough, though. He removed his pantes and laid his cock over her pussy. He slid it along her wet lips...covering his cock in her juices. Then, he removed his fingers from her ass, placed the head of his cock to her ass, and slowly slid it into her....pushing deeper and deeper into her tight ass.
 
- "Oooooooooooohhhh!"

Jessie moaned loudly while he entered her with his cock. She tried to relax, but the situation and location made that very hard, but she could feel him getting deeper and deeper. She was very tight and he felt very big, but part of her was turned on that she was doing this. Her first anal experience and at a very public location.
 
"You like that, don't you Jessie? You like having my hard cock in your tight ass." John's thumb continued to move over her swollen clit as he pushed his cock deeper inside her. He loved how tight her ass was and he loved that she was willing to take his cock in such a public location. Deeper and deeper his cock moved into her ass and her body reacted positively.
 
Slowly it seemed to get easier for the big cock to enter her and Jessie managed to relax some and felt herself growing more wet at the situation. She hoped this would be all and that he wouldn't go through the book to see other things he could try. She didn't really dislike him... that had been clear from the start... but the book had such naughty things that really were not suited for her. Gangbangs, lesbian sex, black guys were luckily things he couldn't do but bondage and getting caught were.

She softly moaned as he continued to fuck her, a mix of discomfort and arousal.
 
John was enjoying Jessie's reaction to the way he fucked her tight ass. He could sense that she was nervous about the location in which this was taking place, but it seemed that she was definitely enjoying his big, hard cock moving in and out of her ass. He moved his fingers down and began to massage her clit as he moved his hips faster and fucked har ass harder. Her pussy was soaked, which sent him a very clear message.
 
The sound of clock chimes made it to the restaurant and Jessie knew they were terribly running out of time.

- "Pl.. please hurry..."

She pleaded with him, not really meaning that he should fuck her faster and harder, but understanding that such behaviour might be required before he could fill her ass with his load. The idea very much worried her as she wouldn't have time to wash herself. The idea of finishing him with her mouth instead also wasn't one she was comfortable with... not after he just was in her ass...

But he was in charge and he would decide what happen. She just prayed no one would enter for breakfast.
 
Her pleading with him to hurry up, just served to make him slow down. He was in no hurry, but he loved the fact that he was sliding his hard cock in and out of her tight ass and there was a chance they would get caught. "You love the fact that there is a chance you might get caught. You can't deny it. That is why you chose this letter."
 
She winced when he slowed down and blushed at his words. Of course he was wrong and hated she the fact they could get caught, but at the same time she was affected by the idea. She just knew in how much trouble she would get if someone walked in. She enjoyed working here.

- "Please..."

She pleaded again as with every moment the chance of getting caught grew. People liked their breakfast.
 
"Please what, you little slut? Tell me exactly what it is you want." He continued to fuck her tight ass slowly...his fingers rubbing over her clit...teasing her...torturing her....knowing that she loved the sex but was worried about what would happen if her boss or a customer walked in. John was certainly enjoying his breakfast.
 
Jessie wasn't completely happy that he made her say it and part of her wasn't sure if he was recording this or not. But even if he recorded it and used it as blackmail, that was less bad than getting caught.

- "Please.... fill my... ass. Make me... feel you... all day long..."

He felt so full and big inside of her so she hoped he was close to doing exactly that.
 
John loved how tight Jessie's ass was on his cock. He loved the way she gripped his big cock. However, he was not convinced that she was really into it. He pulled his cock out of her ass and stood between her legs. "You are a disappointment. You have potential, but you just can't give in and enjoy the moment. You are too worried about getting caught, and you can't enjoy the excitement that brings. Now, get up and bring me my check, while I decide what to do with the videos I have of you."
 
After he pulled his cock out of her, her asshole stayed nicely open for a little bit. Without getting up, Jessie turned around to face him.

- "If you want me more at ease... perhaps we can find a moment when my shift is over that we do this in a more private setting. And about your check... all I require in payment is your seed..."

She spoke to him and then wrapped her hand around his cock and started to jerk him, aiming his full hard cock at her face. She hoped her face dripping of his seed would convince him to be kind to her
 
He pulled away from her. Looking down at her he said, "meet me in the lobby at the end of your shift. If you are there, you will convince me of your need. If you are not there, I will know you are full of shit, and that you reading your slutty little book just to make people think about you a certain way." He pulled up his pants, reached into his pocket and threw two 20 dollar bills on her stomach, and then he walked out of the restaurant.
 
Jessie knew she would be there once her shift ended after people had enjoyed their breakfasts. She took the money and quickly went back to the kitchen. Just as John walked out of the restaurant, he saw two women approaching the restaurant, so they had been very close to getting caught.


Erica and the two other friends were still together in the bed, half asleep, half awake and fully naked. None of them were restrained by now and at times a hand lazily explored. Michelle was the first to leave the bed, announcing she was going to shower. Bella decided to join her friend, a lot had changed this last day. Erica decided to stay in the bed, expecting the headmaster to show up soon and figuring any rest might be very needed for this new day.
 
John walked into his room and saw Mrs. Wellington laying in bed. He stood at the foot of the bed and admired her incredible body. It made him wonder why such a beautiful woman with such a wonderful body had married such an old man. Was she really that money hungry? He was surprised she was able to get away for as long as she had and now that there time away was drawing to a close, what it would be like with her back home.

John undressed and crawled into bed. He spread her long legs apart and began to lick her silky pussy. There was something special about Mrs. Wellington....she brought out the gentle side of him....once in a while. He licked her pussy slowly and circled her button with the tip of his tongue. He wanted to eat her silky pussy until she came all over his face. As she attempted to sit up, he moved a hand to her perfect tits and gently pushed her back down. Then, he slid his tongue into her pussy and began to tonguefuck her deeply.
 
Erica moaned as the headmaster licked her, she still wasn't used to the sensation of a tongue on her pussy. Similar moans could be heard coming from the bathroom, but she focused on the headmaster and what he was doing. It might have started with force and blackmail, but by now she was here because she wanted to be here. Alright... he pushed further than she would have allowed him in the first place but most things she enjoyed. And this absolutely was one of them... just like the times he spanked and disciplined her.
 
John slid his hands under Mrs. Wellington's ass as he tonguefucked her sweet pussy. He loved eating her silky pussy. He liked everything about Mrs. Wellington, and he had no intention of giving her up once they returned from their getaway. He looked up at her and saw she was awake. "You like waking up like this pet? After you cum on my face, I am going to go out for a little. You will get rid of all of the other women.....do whatever you have to. When I return, it will be just the two of us for the remainder of our time here. If that is what you want." He went back to licking and fucking her pussy with his tongue as his hands caressed her fine ass.
 
Erica enjoyed the idea of just the two of them, even when she had gotten some used to the other two girls around. She moaned as his tongue did its task and shivered at the times his fingers came awfully close to her asshole. She was still nervous about that kind of play, but clearly was a lot more openminded than 24 hours ago. She would be a good pet to him as he seemed exactly how to handle her.
 
He dug his fingers into her fine ass as he licked her sweet pussy so good. He really enjoyed Mrs. Wellington. She was so beautiful and had such an incredible body and she belonged to him. Yea, she was married to some old coot, but she belonged to John.

John began to tease her ass with his fingers as he sucked her clit into his mouth. As he sucked on it harder, his tongue flicked over it slowly, repeatedly. He placed a fingertip against her tight rosebud, as he pushed his tongue deep in her pussy and tonguefucked her so good.
 
Back
Top