young guys who have a thing for older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS...THIS...is my favorite position...the PERFECT position...ON MY KNEES...for me to do what I do best...pleasurIng a man with my mouth! For me, there is NOTHING as exciting as this! And, unless you've done this, you WON'T understand the THRILL of this situation!

It begins with the THRILL of meeting a man...an older man...DELIBERATELY meeting a man for sex! It doesn't matter that you've never even met the guy...you connected online...and you promised this stranger pleasure...hot, wet, sexual pleasure! And now, you're going to a cheap motel to give him the sex pleasure that you promised! But...actually, that fact makes your thrill even hotter! And, you know, no matter how "progressive" folks' attitudes become, your homosexual tryst with this guy is STILL pretty much "forbidden." Don't believe that??? Imagine what you're parents would say if they knew what you were going to do...your friends...your coworkers...perhaps even your young wife! But...you push that thought aside and you drive on...your hunger for cock and cum growing ever hotter inside you...driving you on...

And suddenly, you're there...meeting him in the Wal-Mart parking lot...getting into his car! Wow...he's bigger than he looked on the computer screen and your heart beats so little faster! You like big men...mature men...and you get even hotter! Then, you arrive at his motel...and your heart races, and before you know it, he's locking the door behind you. You're finally there and you're almost shaking with your homosexual desire...so hot that your don't care if he sees your "heat," you unashamedly strip naked...your jutting, fully erect cock the obvious barometer of your naked lust for this man! Your obvious arousal is not lost on your new lover, however, and he smirks lewdly. But you don't care...all you can see is that obvious bulge in the crotch of his khakis!

Without even a thought, you drop to your knees and your man chuckles lewdly. "Well," the man observes aloud, "you really are a cock-hungry faggot, aren't you?!" Hearing that sends an electric thrill through you like a bolt of lightning, causing you look up into the man's smoldering eyes. You blush hotly and, unable to stop yourself, you nod your agreement and lick your suddenly dry lips...utterly unable to hide your cock-craving! The man chuckles again, but he's hot for YOU, too, and he quickly strips...

You gasp as you see his big, beautiful cock springs free from his underwear! In an instant, your lust-filled hearts meet and, in one fluid, irresistible moment, the big man steps forward and you lean in, opening your mouth wide as your head moves. Suddenly, his cock is in your mouth and your entire being is filled with the musky flavor of his penis! With a sigh of pure pleasure, and without a moment's hesitation, you wrap your lips around his hard, yet so soft, shaft and begin to suck him! The man's own moan of pleasure sends another, even hotter, thrill rushing through your trembling body. Now your mouth is watering like crazy and the man's fully erect cock is soon glazed with a mixture of your saliva and his freely flowing precum! Mmm...his cock tastes sooo good...and it's so thick...it's so hairy...and you just can't keep your tongue from swirling all over it. Your really sucking cock now, and the man is verbally urging you on...telling you what a good cocksucker you are...how hot and good your mouth feels on his cock...and how hard he's going to cum inside your obviously cock-loving mouth! And you LOVE every second of it!

On your knees in a cheap motel room...orally pleasurIng and servicing an older man you've just met...sucking his cock because you LOVE it...sucking his cock so you can taste and drink his thick, delicious cum! THIS is what you LOVE...THIS is where you belong...THIS is what you were born to do! 💓

And...ALL THIS is the TRUTH about ME! 💋💗

You got this boy hard and dripping cum like crazy.

Young guys, if you've never been with an older man, you have NO idea what you're missing. Their sexiness comes from the command of their experience, and their admiration of and taking pleasure in younger men. Tried it and realized it's what I prefer.

I often get off to the thought of pleasuring an older man... feeling his hands exploring me, as he shows me new things I'd only dreamed of.

Watching vids of mature guys being sucked off by younger guys then fucking them... I get so hard that I end up spurting a fountain after a nice edge session.

it's a fantasy I don't know if I'll ever get to make a reality, but every time an older guy smiles at me when I'm out in public, I feel my back clench and my front throbbing :eek:

My best friends dad! Mmm.

Back when I had recently turned 18 (I'm 22 now) I had my first experience with my best friends dad who was 50 and married. Keep in mind I've known my friend and his family my whole life. Well I couldn't help my self but undress this handsome dad with my eyes every time we would be within feet of one another. He noticed me looking at him almost every time we were close and caught me staring at his crotch plenty. How can I not notice his huge bulge as if this juicy cock of his just wanted to bust open out of them shorts. To keep things short, one night we slept in the living room where I made my move and started by caressing this manly mans hairy chest down to his stomach. He began to breath harder when he grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. Mmm.. That huge bulge was coming from a 8 in. Monster who wasn't receiving any attention until I came around. After this day he kept it our secret and we played together about 3 times but man I wish I can get some more out of him. My best friend moved out of his parents house and that was the last of his dad. When I go visit his parents (with my best friend) his dad always greets me with a big smile sending chills down my back. :cool:

THIS...THIS...is my favorite position...the PERFECT position...ON MY KNEES...for me to do what I do best...pleasurIng a man with my mouth! For me, there is NOTHING as exciting as this! And, unless you've done this, you WON'T understand the THRILL of this situation!

It begins with the THRILL of meeting a man...an older man...DELIBERATELY meeting a man for sex! It doesn't matter that you've never even met the guy...you connected online...and you promised this stranger pleasure...hot, wet, sexual pleasure! And now, you're going to a cheap motel to give him the sex pleasure that you promised! But...actually, that fact makes your thrill even hotter! And, you know, no matter how "progressive" folks' attitudes become, your homosexual tryst with this guy is STILL pretty much "forbidden." Don't believe that??? Imagine what you're parents would say if they knew what you were going to do...your friends...your coworkers...perhaps even your young wife! But...you push that thought aside and you drive on...your hunger for cock and cum growing ever hotter inside you...driving you on...

And suddenly, you're there...meeting him in the Wal-Mart parking lot...getting into his car! Wow...he's bigger than he looked on the computer screen and your heart beats so little faster! You like big men...mature men...and you get even hotter! Then, you arrive at his motel...and your heart races, and before you know it, he's locking the door behind you. You're finally there and you're almost shaking with your homosexual desire...so hot that your don't care if he sees your "heat," you unashamedly strip naked...your jutting, fully erect cock the obvious barometer of your naked lust for this man! Your obvious arousal is not lost on your new lover, however, and he smirks lewdly. But you don't care...all you can see is that obvious bulge in the crotch of his khakis!

Without even a thought, you drop to your knees and your man chuckles lewdly. "Well," the man observes aloud, "you really are a cock-hungry faggot, aren't you?!" Hearing that sends an electric thrill through you like a bolt of lightning, causing you look up into the man's smoldering eyes. You blush hotly and, unable to stop yourself, you nod your agreement and lick your suddenly dry lips...utterly unable to hide your cock-craving! The man chuckles again, but he's hot for YOU, too, and he quickly strips...

You gasp as you see his big, beautiful cock springs free from his underwear! In an instant, your lust-filled hearts meet and, in one fluid, irresistible moment, the big man steps forward and you lean in, opening your mouth wide as your head moves. Suddenly, his cock is in your mouth and your entire being is filled with the musky flavor of his penis! With a sigh of pure pleasure, and without a moment's hesitation, you wrap your lips around his hard, yet so soft, shaft and begin to suck him! The man's own moan of pleasure sends another, even hotter, thrill rushing through your trembling body. Now your mouth is watering like crazy and the man's fully erect cock is soon glazed with a mixture of your saliva and his freely flowing precum! Mmm...his cock tastes sooo good...and it's so thick...it's so hairy...and you just can't keep your tongue from swirling all over it. Your really sucking cock now, and the man is verbally urging you on...telling you what a good cocksucker you are...how hot and good your mouth feels on his cock...and how hard he's going to cum inside your obviously cock-loving mouth! And you LOVE every second of it!

On your knees in a cheap motel room...orally pleasurIng and servicing an older man you've just met...sucking his cock because you LOVE it...sucking his cock so you can taste and drink his thick, delicious cum! THIS is what you LOVE...THIS is where you belong...THIS is what you were born to do! 💓

And...ALL THIS is the TRUTH about ME! 💋💗

This is me, too. Many times have I met men in a hotel or wherever to unashamedly suck their cock, to satisfy my need to be completely subservient to their manhood and to hear their praise of my cocksucking skills or to tell me how nasty I look with my mouth stuffed full of cock. I need their cocks in my mouth, to respond to my attentions and finally rewarding me with their spunk for a job well done.

So a couple of days ago I met a nice 55 year old guy online and we were texting. He wanted a nice younger bottom to have some fun with. I told him I was game but he had a condition and that was that I had to do whatever he asked. That kind of scared me a little but my heart was beating faster at the same time. Ibasked him what he meant and he just told me that I would have to wait and find out. I said yes,naturally. Finally the day arrived for us to meet and we met at the Starbucks underneath his apartment building. We had a nice long chat and he seemed like a nice fun guy. I asked him what he had in mind for me but he still wouldn't tell. I told him I was nervous and he told me that it was OK and that I could leave if I wanted. We were sitting in a private booth and he took my hand put it over his hard and told me that I would be missing out on a very good time.

I said to hell with it and agreed. We went up to his apartment and I saw 2 other men in there. He told me that it was time to do what he wanted. I was stripped naked and made to kneel on my knees. Then I was made to service both his friends while he sat back with his cock out and jetting off watching his friends have his way with me. I was spit roasted by both his friends and had my ass used as their personal cum dump. Then it was his turn. I got fucked by him but unlike his friends he wanted to cum in mouth. Once he was close to cumming he forced his cock into my mouth straight out of my ass and coated with both his friends cum.

Tonight I'm meeting him and one of his friends. And there'll be another bottom there with me. Can't wait. :)

Hot!

So a couple of days ago I met a nice 55 year old guy online and we were texting. He wanted a nice younger bottom to have some fun with. I told him I was game but he had a condition and that was that I had to do whatever he asked. That kind of scared me a little but my heart was beating faster at the same time. Ibasked him what he meant and he just told me that I would have to wait and find out. I said yes,naturally. Finally the day arrived for us to meet and we met at the Starbucks underneath his apartment building. We had a nice long chat and he seemed like a nice fun guy. I asked him what he had in mind for me but he still wouldn't tell. I told him I was nervous and he told me that it was OK and that I could leave if I wanted. We were sitting in a private booth and he took my hand put it over his hard and told me that I would be missing out on a very good time.

I said to hell with it and agreed. We went up to his apartment and I saw 2 other men in there. He told me that it was time to do what he wanted. I was stripped naked and made to kneel on my knees. Then I was made to service both his friends while he sat back with his cock out and jetting off watching his friends have his way with me. I was spit roasted by both his friends and had my ass used as their personal cum dump. Then it was his turn. I got fucked by him but unlike his friends he wanted to cum in mouth. Once he was close to cumming he forced his cock into my mouth straight out of my ass and coated with both his friends cum.

Tonight I'm meeting him and one of his friends. And there'll be another bottom there with me. Can't wait. :)

Don't forget to tell us how it goes!

Sadly my last experience with an older guy didn't go well :( it started off good with me getting to suck his cock while he got my ass lubed up, when he said he was ready to fuck me he barely got the head inside me before he came. It was so disappointing I didn't get get the fucking I badly wanted and he couldn't get hard again so he ended up leaving :(. This one experience hasn't lessened my love for older men though they are still the hottest :D

Well after my last meeting (the day before) with my new older friend where i got banged by him and his two friends, he asked me to come over last night once again, where his friend would be bringing in one of his bottoms.

All of us ended up spending the night at my new older friends place. Both of us bottoms were made to call our older mates "Daddy" and we sucked both of them turn by turn. They each of them took turns fucking us. After a while me and the other guy where put in doggy postion across from each other. We were making out the entire time our "Daddies" fucked us and used us. I took atleast two loads in my ass last night and was made to swallow another one this morning as my breakfast snack.

it is one of those days

where i have been thinking of cock all day long and im so horny i will do anything!

wish an older man can call me and talk to me in a strict and yet reassuring amnner , and instruct me what to do for him!

i am 31 and i would love to obey!

where i have been thinking of cock all day long and im so horny i will do anything!

wish an older man can call me and talk to me in a strict and yet reassuring amnner , and instruct me what to do for him!

i am 31 and i would love to obey!

Easy, shave your cock and balls and crawl to me when you are done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back