Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done pee play. But it's not really my thing. I'm fine with it but I don't get much out of it. However, I've sometimes peed because I came so hard I couldn't help it. That seems to turn men on.

Hi

Only time I did this was when on top with cock inside me and when I orgasmed my bladder let go and I peed all over his cock. He liked it

I've done pee play. But it's not really my thing. I'm fine with it but I don't get much out of it. However, I've sometimes peed because I came so hard I couldn't help it. That seems to turn men on.

Only time I did this was when on top with cock inside me and when I orgasmed my bladder let go and I peed all over his cock. He liked it

We both enjoy it :devil:

Just realised

I used to have the Color Climax this comes from. There were some fabulous pics in it. Lots and lots of piss and lots of combinations.

Awesome shot!!!!

How the fuck did they get that? How the hell? I've had my woman lay in the tub naked so I could piss on her. I try to aim for her pussy. It's a new thing....ill see if it gets me off. She gets pissed on if she isn't cooperating with my requests. If she ears panties when we go out and I've clearly told her not to....she gets peed on.

My wife has been surprisingly receptive to wetting her panties for me. I don't think she loves wetting, but she adores being submissive. She readily agreed to become my pee slut and practice wetting all over the house for me. Unfortunately real life gets in the way of planned practice sessions, but we sometimes have a few weeks where the work stress is low enough that she will get in the mindset to practice wetting her panties in the bathtub or by standing over the toilet instead of sitting down. For a while she was texting me every time she peed at work. I had forbid her from wiping her pussy after peeing at work and would strip her down to her panties once home so I could inspect them for a wet spot.

She can be very pee-shy unless she is sitting on the toilet in the bathroom, so we have even experimented with GoodNites diapers so she could get in the habit of peeing whenever she felt the urge and help reduce her muscle memory of holding her pee. The diapers were her idea, but again, lifestyle and consistent practice gets in the way. Also, the diapers are kind of boring because there's no noise or visual wet patch, so we let that fall by the wayside in favor of panty wetting.

Most often pee play will consist of:
-Extended foreplay, getting her extremely horny and turned on with fingering, nipple play, neck biting etc., while pausing to press on her bladder and whispering for her to leak her warm pee for me. Letting it flow in this situation is difficult for her, but it is fun trying!

-After I help her cum a couple times, she will gladly accept a few bottles of water and play with my cock until she has to go. Selecting a pair of panties for her, I'll follow her into the bathroom and sit her on the toilet. Spreading her legs wide, I slide my hand into her panties and softly rub her clit and finger her while she lets her warm pee flow out. Usually I'm so turned afterward I can't wait any longer, and bend her over the sink and fuck her pee-soaked pussy before she's had time to wipe. Feeling her wet legs against my thighs while I pump her soaking wet hole is amazing and I always cum really hard!

I love watching hot pee stream out of a guy's cock. I love having him piss on my tits and also on my pussy while we're in the shower. I love taking his flacid cock into my mouth just after he's finished peeing and sucking him till he's rock hard, tasting thise last golden drops of urine, then his slick pre-cum, then continuing with a long, slow, edgy, whole body blow job till he cums in my mouth. I always swallow, tho, I will save some and share by kissing if my partner is so inclined.

In my piss play, I've never swallowed any real volume of urine. Just a few drops, but I do love that bitter acrid taste. When a lover pisses on my tits it sometimes sprays on my face, and I do love to lick it off as best I can. I have played with men while he's taking a leak, putting my fingers in his stream, and licking them off, and then sucking his pissy wet cock.

I've never had anyone piss inside me, tho I'm wanting to try that. I have peed during morning orgasms, and I love to have my pissy, cummy cunt licked clean. I love the feeling of being fucked, and of having an orgasm when my bladder is full. It adds an intensity that I love.

Last edited:
I love watching hot pee stream out of a guy's cock. I love having him piss on my tits and also on my pussy while we're in the shower. I love taking his flacid cock into my mouth just after he's finished peeing and sucking him till he's rock hard, tasting thise last golden drops of urine, then his slick pre-cum, then continuing with a long, slow, edgy, whole body blow job till he cums in my mouth. I always swallow, tho, I will save some and share by kissing if my partner is so inclined.

In my piss play, I've never swallowed any real volume of urine. Just a few drops, but I do love that bitter acrid taste. When a lover pisses on my tits it sometimes sprays on my face, and I do love to lick it off as best I can. I have played with men while he's taking a leak, putting my fingers in his stream, and licking them off, and then sucking his pissy wet cock.

I've never had anyone piss inside me, tho I'm wanting to try that. I have peed during morning orgasms, and I love to have my pissy, cummy cunt licked clean. I love the feeling of being fucked, and of having an orgasm when my bladder is full. It adds an intensity that I love.

Very hot.

You have been what I Have been looking for, for ages...I would love to enjoy the play you described here anytime.....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back