Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have money to spend on Amazon.

The Coming Together Editions are sold by Amazon, no? I've never bought one and feel like I should.

Any other authors whose stuff I could order from Amazon?

*searches*

The Coming Together Editions are sold by Amazon, no? I've never bought one and feel like I should.

*searches*

Give a PM to Imp, she will know for sure ;)

*searches*

I am available at Amazon :D *points to sigline*

So are Imp&Bel I do believe.

I killed a thread. Heh.

ETA: Yes, Jen -- some volumes of Coming Together are on Amazon. If you search for Alessia Brio, they'll turn up. (If you search for Coming Together, you get too many extraneous results.)

I somehow made you stop for today, but will you please get the fuck out of my text messages if you're going to act this way?

(not Lit-related)

I killed a thread. Heh.

ETA: Yes, Jen -- some volumes of Coming Together are on Amazon. If you search for Alessia Brio, they'll turn up. (If you search for Coming Together, you get too many extraneous results.)

I found them :)

Thanks very much. :kiss: Now I just have to pick which ones I want to buy... I see a major task coming up.

I found them :)

Thanks very much. :kiss: Now I just have to pick which ones I want to buy... I see a major task coming up.

The ones I can autograph for you of course... jeez, don't you know that it is ALL about ME?

:D

Fuck! I'm cold! (Sorry, I know this is getting repetitive but I just had to let it out. I think I'm turning blue.)

I can't explain how or why, but that so reminded me of This. I couldn't remember who it was, or by, but I could remember the last line, so I googled that and backtracked it until I found that there was actually a video for that stupid song! Very weird...

But now I have to show that link to my brothers. They will find that very strange as well.

WOOT! The Resdients! Fabulous stuff, haven't heard of them in donkey's ages!

*****Word of warning*****

Everyone please stand back

I just dropped my first story into the shark infested waters of Loving Wives

There will be a moment of silence when it is posted

That is all.

Now, you just make sure you have a good supply of beer and popcorn when the fun starts ;)

Blurt: I hate Amazon - too much choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back