Disney Heroes [Recruitment Thread]

HotCider

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 29, 2012
Posts
1,429
Disney Heroes

The Concept

In this role play, we will be basically taking characters from your favorite Disney movies and placing them in a world like our own. They will be super heroes with costumes and code names. You can choose to reenact the fairy tale storyline or you can choose to have your character start fresh. Unfortunately, there are two banned categories that players are not allowed to grab concepts from: Lucas Arts/Lucas Films Ltd and Marvel/Marvel Studios. You can however base a character’s super powers off of a Marvel or DC characters, but understand that he or she will have to go through GM judgement. We don’t want any omnipotent beings in this game. We want the characters to be somewhat believable with believable personalities.

Players will be allowed to pick only ONE hero or villain. I may allow characters to create second characters down the line but that will be for those dedicated.

When you are filling out the character’s background, you are not allowed to “character assassinate” another character. Character Assassination, in relation to this game, is if for example, you decide to play Ariel and in her biography, you write that Prince Eric was killed by Ursula. If another player wanted to play Prince Eric, then he or she is allowed to do so.

Lesbian/Bi/Homo/Tran Friendly: Players are allowed to make their character swing whatever way he or she wants.

Gender-Bender: We will allow writers to bend the gender of a character. For example: John Smith can become Jane Smith and be played as a woman rather than the handsome man we remember.

Free Form: This game is entirely what you and everyone else involved makes of it. The GM will sometimes throw plots, and players can throw individual plots between heroes and villains. Characters are not bound to be with the Prince Charmings from their stories. They can go with whoever they desire. Just be sure to collaborate with your partner. Do not just outright force a storyline on anyone.

Keep it Friendly: We want a mature and friendly atmosphere in this game. No one should be controlling another character. No one should be forcing storylines onto other players without having consulted with them first. I recommend all in-game altercations be talked out between Heroes and Villains; Heroes and Heroes; or Villains and Villains—you never know who you will have beef with. Anyone could wind up fighting or sparring each other.

Setting: The city that this game will be based in is an exact fictional replica of New York City, NY. I chose NY in a cliché fashion because even non-Americans know a lot about New York from movies and I want our international friends to be able to relate to the setting in some form. The name of the city is called Crown City. The technology level is between our modern century to futuristic depending if you decide to give your characters bionic parts or even high-powered weapons. You can go pretty far with the idea. The GM may even drop aliens in later (foreshadow!). The trademark icon for Crown City is obviously a royal crown headpiece that can be found throughout the city, the media, people just love it for marketing purposes.

Time: The time period will be our time: March 2016. You can play on any date within this month and I will move the game along accordingly once people have exhausted all their SLs or if they’re tired of March. Interesting holidays are International Woman’s Day and St. Patrick’s Day.

Character Concept Ideas

These are just to help give you ideas. You can choose anyone as long as they’re a Disney character. Twist the concept around. Make it yours.

Heroes
http://disneyprincess.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Disney_Princes

Heroines
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Heroines

Villains
http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Disney_Villains

Reserved Character Ideas
These are ideas that players have reserved and so they have claim unless/until they can pitch me a profile to approve.
Elsa
Gaston
Belle
Hercules
Maleficent
Mulan
Stitch
Dr. Facilier
Genie
Oogie Boogie

Character Sheet

Code:
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Franchsise:[/b] What Disney movie or Disney show do they hail from?
[b]Hero/Villain Name:[/b] This is like if you want to give your character a super hero or super villain code name, alias, nom de guerre, etc.
[b]Age:[/b] If you’re playing an immortal character or demi-god, then just put Eternal. Or you can put an age that they closely resemble.
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b] Heterosexual (Straight), Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, or Transexual. Or whatever sexual you want to list lol.
[b]Occupation:[/b] When your character isn’t playing super hero or villain what does he or she do as a normal job? Grocer, Construction Worker, College Student, Famous Singer, Super Model, etc.
[b]Visual Description:[/b] This is where you put links to character pics. You can use digital art, face claims of celebrities to better illustrate your idea, etc. If you plan to put erotic photos please write next to the link “NSFW” Not Safe For Work so nobody clicks it on accident.
[b]Written Description:[/b] This is where you go into detail: scar, tattoos, highlights, bionic implants, build, etc.
[b]Personality:[/b] Just a general personality. Please make it believable. No Mary Sues or Gary Stus.
[b]Character Story:[/b] If you don’t want to follow the story exactly, then this is where you write your version of what happened. Remember you’re not allowed to character assassinate other characters and if someone does take a character from the same movie, then you may have to alter this section a little.
[b]Weapons:[/b] If your character has a primary weapon or an assortment of weapons, then they all must be written here. You are not allowed to pull weapons out of your ass. It would just be ridiculous.
[b]Super Powers:[/b] You need to set your character to a theme and stick with it. Your characters should not have five different abilities such as: Energy Absorption, Psychokinesis, Magic, Shapeshifting, Alchemy, he or she is a robot all on top of this. If I see “bullshit”, then I will call it.
[b]Abilities:[/b] These are skills that your character has. They can be job-related or recreational. Singing, dancing, martial arts, diplomacy, languages, etc. They are skills not super powers.
[b]Transport:[/b] If your character has a ride. If they don’t, then don’t worry about this section.
[b]Pets:[/b] If your character has familiars or pet animals.
[b]Friends:[/b] This is where you can list possible in-game friends. I would leave this blank for now until we get enough people to start plotting with.
[b]Rivals:[/b] These aren’t necessarily enemies or villains. Another hero can be a rival. Whoever you believe would be your character’s rival.
[b]Enemies:[/b] These are straight up villains that your character is familiar with and has a past duking it out with.

Rules

1. Activity. If you go inactive and 14 days go by, then I will send you a PM. If 30 days go by, then I will drop you from the game.
2. Communication. Please communicate with the GM and your writing partners. Do not just DO things without planning them out first, especially if it involves fighting or laying hands on another character. It is highly offensive to some people if a writer tries to control the actions of other characters. We do not allow this in the game. You need to be patient and calmly wait and see the verdict like everyone else.
3. Posting Speed. If you are writing with someone and that person hasn’t responded at the speed you want, do not just skip him or her. There is no hurry. Take your time. I assure you that it will be worth the wait.
4. No means No. I’m a fair GM. When I say “No,” it’s not due to my personal interests. I say “No” based on if the idea will affect the plot or story. So if I say no, don’t get angry just come up with another idea.
5. Courtesy. A player may see a character that they wanted to play taken. If this happens, you can kindly ask that player if he or she would like to give him or her up. If that player says “No,” then same as above. No means No.
6. Creative Effort. Make a creative effort to write clear, descriptive, and with proper grammar. You may be writing with other writers on various creative writing levels. Nothing is more insulting and muse-killing than a half-ass post that looks like you barely put any effort in it. If your muse isn’t strong, don’t post. Just wait and take your time. Wait for the right moment or end the plot and write with someone else.
 
Last edited:
I sent my comments to you in a PM Vailyn. :)

I am going to leave it up to the heroes to decide whether Disney Castle will become a base of operations or if it will be a World Wonder that sits in the harbor like the Statue of Liberty. Or it can be both. It can be a wonder/secret base that sits in the harbor of Crown City.

If you guys decide to make like a Justice League or Avengers of heroes, then yeah, whoever the founding characters are going to be go ahead and get on that idea.

If you are interested in this game, do not forget to tell me what character you are reserving. It doesn't have to be in this thread. You can PM it to me, but I set up reservations so we don't have two people making sheets for the same character.
 
I suck at making up cool gadgets but someone should TOTALLY play an inventor and make cool gadgets. =D
 
I can easily make a NPC, but wasn't Belle's father an inventor? *brow raise*

And look, Donald Thaddeus is totally playable as an NPC character.

So, do I call you "Daddy" and ask you to make cool gadgets? LOL

=P
 
And look, Donald Thaddeus is totally playable as an NPC character.

So, do I call you "Daddy" and ask you to make cool gadgets? LOL

=P

You call me Daddy and I'll make you whatever you want. Lol joking. :p

Yeah, I can NPC. I am very good at pseudoscience.
 
I just updated the front page with a new reserved character. I get PMs about people being interested in this game but only 1 person out of the PMs I received has reserved a character with me. If that person just took your idea, then I'm sorry. People need to reserve their character roles with me for that reason.

Also, the player of Hercules is choosing to be the founder of the Disney Hero League, to-be-named. If any Disney Hero or Heroine would like to be a co-founder, then I must be informed of this. :)
 
We need Bad Guys! =D Woo~ conflict and drama. Ya know, good parts of stories.
 
Heh

Will just have to wait and see.

I just hope my original idea gets approved.

But I can tell you that he was not born evil, just made so by others ;)
 
hey *peeks in* I saw the post in "seeking role players" by Vailyn and I would love to join if you guys are still looking!
 
It's more like if you like and are interested in this idea. We do not have a character cap. :)
 
Character Name:Fa Mulan
Franchsise: Mulan
Hero Name: Red Dragon
Age: 24
Height:5'4"
Weight: 112 lbs.
Sexuality: Lesbian
Occupation: Asian chef
Visual Description: Modern Version
Written Description: Though she is short, she doesn't let that keep her from doing what she wants. Daily exercise and training when she isn't working or out doing her own patrols of Crown City keeps her fit and firm. She has a bit of muscle tone, but nothing overly showy. Her long brown hair is usually either hanging loose or tied into a single ponytail.
Personality: Tomboy, friendly, and a smart ass at times.
Character Story: Once Mulan returned home, she choose to continue her training from her time in the army. However she took up the way of the samurai, concentrating on improving her skills with the katana. Though she had to beg her father to train her, he finally gave in. She turned out to be a quick learner, quickly mastering the techniques she was taught. At the age of 23, she left home to travel to Crown city. She has been living there for the last year, cooking as a chef during the day while making a name for herself as Red Dragon in the evenings.
Weapons: Her Heirloom Jian Sword "Reddo-fū" and a collapsible compound bow. The jian sword was forged by her great-great grandfather from metal gathered from a meteorite. It was tempered and worked to the point it was strong enough to cut through iron. Further work on the work on the sword has brought it to the point of cutting through most every material except diamonds. Her scabbard was made from the exact same meteorite, since anything else would just be destroyed easily.

Body Suit - The suit she wears is intricately woven with tempered fibers from the same type of meteoric material that her sword was, including her gloves. The fibers are tightly woven in such a fashion that it will turn away any type of bladed weapon, deflect bullets up to a .50 caliber, and grenade shrapnel. Despite being able to withstand the shot from a .50 sniper rifle, it does nothing to stop the concussion force with such an attack, dealing bodily harm to her.

Arrows - Her arrows can be fitted with various types of arrowheads.
Blunt - designed for non-lethal attacks to incapacitate her target
Broadhead - Lethal penetrating force
Explosive - Blowing things up
Taser - Like a taser gun, the flat head of the arrow contains two barbs which get injected into the target upon impact. The small battery holds enough charge for a 30 second ride.
Tranquilizer - Sleep target, sleep
Super Powers: Super speed. She discovered this ability during her training with her father. She is able to covered short distances up to forty-five feet in the blink of an eye. She has learned to combine this with her sword techniques, being able to slice through bullets and projectiles or deflect them with her sword.
Transport: Sports bike
Abilities: Able to speak fluent Chinese, Japanese, and English.
Familiar: Mushu, the family guardian dragon. He is only a little bigger than a house cat. He can turn himself invisible, fly, and breathe fire. He is able to talk, but to everyone but Mulan, his speech just sounds like growls and barks.
Extra:
Family - Mother - Fa Li
Father - Fa Zhou
Grandmother - Grandmother Fa
Grandfather - First Ancestor Fa
Friends:
Rivals:
Enemies:
 
Last edited:
Great! I am not on tonight but tomorrow when i get home i will get my character up! I am thinking of doing hercules
 
Great! I am not on tonight but tomorrow when i get home i will get my character up! I am thinking of doing hercules

Nope, I was right. We have a Hercules. He is also a founder of the soon-to-be-named Hero League.

We do, however, desperately need a Beast for our Belle. :)
 
Last edited:
Hey! Stop trying to loan out my side character! =P

Nobody's looking at him!
 
Nobody needs to wave around Belle's V-card. =P Troublemaker!
 
I could do beast! Though if Vailyn doesnt want me to.....

dang! I was looking forward to hercules..... hmmmmm back to the drawing board i go!
 
lol but wanting me to be the beast is an entirely different game my friend

what about jafar and alladin? Are they taken as well?
 
Back
Top