For Angeline

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
For Angeline, the mainstay of this outfit. My sister, my friend and although she puts a brave face on it, not very well at all. I love you very much :heart::rose:

WITH LOVE

Thank you for the lovely card, Annie. Feeling a bit better today. :kiss::heart:

wishing you better, day by day, step by step, till you find your dancing feet once more :rose:

Dear Ange,

You must get better soon and prepare to spend an evening or two with a mad poetess from Alberta and a geo-paleontologist from Florida around the first week of August. I am planning an escape and unless we decide to hole up in Atlanta, there's an awfully good chance we'll be in your neck of the woods. It would be hella exciting to meet and have dinner.

Dear Ange,

You must get better soon and prepare to spend an evening or two with a mad poetess from Alberta and a geo-paleontologist from Florida around the first week of August. I am planning an escape and unless we decide to hole up in Atlanta, there's an awfully good chance we'll be in your neck of the woods. It would be hella exciting to meet and have dinner.

It would indeed! I'll have to let you know as I've some serious health issues now and I'm not getting out or around easily. :(

I'm very happy for you though!

Just say the word and I will Fed-X you a dozen kittens to keep you entertained during your downtime.

Just say the word and I will Fed-X you a dozen kittens to keep you entertained during your downtime.

That's very sweet of you but doctor says I should avoid pet dander.

I'm not sure Ange is ready to become the PoBo Cat lady. ;) But I might be wrong. :rolleyes:

:cool:

I'm already the crazy PoBo lady....

I love you, Ange! :rose::heart::kiss: = ∞

I love you, too, Jamis-San. Always have. *deep bows*

Thank you all for thinking of me. :heart::heart::heart:

How's it going, Angeline? Are the meds at least helping? :rose::rose:

Hi Mer. :)

The drugs are still being adjusted. They won't cure me but they'll help me feel a lot better if the (many...sigh) docs can get everything worked out right. The problem is that everything I take has been changed a few times now and it'll help something and make something else worse! So tomorrow I have to call my primary care doc and try to get yet more adjustments. Hope springs eternal!

Thank you for asking. :heart:

Back