What's your favorite kind of porn/

Love the mature couple going to have the wife fucked by a young buck , having it all filmed She is really getting off and so is hubby watching it all
 
Well as a bi guy who has switched around, or been confused by my sexuality, and a bit more settled now, my choice is strange.

It is lesbian porn, I think it is because of the tenderness shown, men can never quite show that same gentle touch, IMO
 
Young/old. Either way. Cum in mouth videos. Threesome..mff, BBW, big boobs, storyline videos..like where the girlfriend leaves and the guy gets seduced by her mother. Lol
 
I like lesbian porn too... also young girl/older men.

I'm with her! love seeing two women kiss, particularly when one is reluctant, being seduced into it.

But also like mature women, and amateur/home made stuff...

Though it really all depends on what hits my fancy. Am less interested in "professional porn" with fake tits and fake screaming...
 
Amateur MILF 3-ways.

It intrigues me to see a women taking two guys on at the same time.
 
Overall, probably male masturbation. But it's really hard to ever narrow it down because my interests are so fluid.
 
I like solo mostly, because I don't care to see dicks, and generally there isn't a whole lot lesbians can do to each other, though a girl licking another girls clit is always hot. The problem is that when I search "Solo" I get a bunch of videos of girls masturbating, and that's not the kind I want. I like girls who just shake their ass, and show off their bodies. I also like Jerk off instructions (similar to some of the audio 2nd person stuff on this site) the only problem is they are now starting to be produced professionally, and you end up with girls who try way too hard, and good dirty talk is very simple. I hate any kind of scenario too, I'm not your brother, or your teacher quit acting like I am.
 
Second favorite is chicks masturbating, can't put my finger on it, but it gets me really horny. I like to stroke myself slowly and controlled, and time my orgasm to coincide with theirs.
Most favorite is face chicks sitting, thats probably because I love a girl on my face, especially if she is aggressive and demanding. I get the most excited during foreplay when my wife starts moving to position her pussy over my mouth, the thought that I'm gonna get to eat her is almost overwhelming. The only problem is it never lasts long enough for me, she always cums very quickly when i'm licking her. Maybe that's why I like the video's, it can go on for a long time, and I imagine I'm the lucky guy.
 
I love sucking cock so naturally, my favorite genre is of cocksucking by either gender, and particularly very energetic, deep throat fucking since this is the way that I really like doing it.
 
Favs

and please explain why

Probably interracial both black men on white women and white men on black women, all well endowed of course, sometimes with group sex like swinging. Maybe some real amateur of someone doing something for the first time. Maybe a girl or woman even older woman getting a fantasy fulfilled of their first real big dick or like a white girl getting fucked by a black man for the first time or the reverse of that. Incestual sex can be interesting if done the right way. I like some woman on woman that is done well. I have seen some bestiality that was very interesting too. Yep I am a perv !!!
 
I like to see women cumming. Demonstratively so. A multi-orgasmic girl is perfect, where you can see her cum them relax, then cum again, cycling on and on.

The continuous moaning is a real turn off, you can't tell anything about them except you have a strong suspicion that they are faking. They need to climax, in the full sense of the word. No variation is No good.

One of my favorite clips is a woman being eaten for over 20 minutes. She doesn't make much noise, but you can see her tummy go hard, hips thrust up, whole body convulsing and muscles clenched. Then he lets her relax for half a minute, and cycles her again. She finally stops him and lays there totally exhausted.

In another favorite, the woman say something like "I'm going to cum again", you see her cum hard, and then she relaxes and just quietly enjoys his thrusting. After a while you notice she's built up again -- about the time she makes a bit of noise, call his name saying that he's so good to her, and comes again. He pulls out and shoots against her clit. When each jet hits you see her body twitch.

A third favorite shows the woman doggy, facing the camera, partner almost completely hidden behind her. She takes a couple of minutes to work up to an orgasm, hitting several levels of arousal. She moves from one to the next scrunching her face with a gasp and a groan. (Reminded me of riding a swing where you strain for more height on each pass.) The last level is so intense it seems painful, and lasts half a minute before her arms collapse. He stops moving so she can rest, and then resumes after she lifts herself up on her arms again. This repeats three times in under 10 minutes total, and ends (for the viewer) just because they cut the clip (-- I'm sure she went on and on).

There's also a nice anal fuck laying on her back so you see her face and the cock working away. You can tell she's very aroused but can't quite make it. Then she fingers herself for 20 seconds, and all heck breaks loose. She thrashes, and he has to hold her hips tight against himself to keep thrusting. She's clutching the bedding hard, and groans until her breath is gone. Finally she goes almost limp, and starts panting in the aftermath.

Drama is good!
 
I like blowjobs and anal mostly. Though, I have enjoyed a couple of dwarf videos and even some gay videos. Interesting how it changes, because when I was younger I loved Asian. I am also into pearly white skin.
 
I enjoy pregnant, BBW, chubby girls, lesbian and creampies. Occasionally BDSM or gangbangs or bukkake. Depends totally on my mood and what I'm feeling
 
Favorites in order:

Anal
Gangbang
DP
Deep throat/throat fucking
Bukkake
Creampie
 
Back
Top