Magic spell goes wrong

Hotbwbf

Experienced
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Posts
76
Like to see story where man with a big dick wisher that he had a long foreskin instead of having a circumcised dick. A guy overheard his wish and tells him he can make his wish come true if he really wants home to but warns once his dick is changed it can not be changed back. The guy imagines hot hot it will be for his nick dick to have a long foreskin and says yes to the stranger. The stranger says” tomorrow your dock will have a long foreskin.
The man wonders if this guy is for real. The next morning he wakes up and finds his 8 inch dick has shrunk to a 3 inch dick but the skin did not change. Therefore he has a long foreskin on his ne 3 inch dick. Be careful what you wish for!
 
That's like the joke of the guy who walks into a tavern carrying a box which he sets on the bar and orders a martini. Barkeep asks, "What's in the box?" Guy opens the box. Inside is a man just one foot tall, elegantly dressed, sitting at a small piano, who whips out a nice Chopin sonata. Barkeep says, "Wow, where'd you get him?" Guy says, "Goddam djinn in the bottle had bad ears. Do you really think I wished for a twelve-inch pianist?"
 
Back
Top