Fantasy Made Reality (closed for MichaelJunior)

Girly_girl

Out of the way
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
20,293
Jillian McDonough 35/f
Real estate agent
Curvaceous brunette/ athletic

Jillian McDonough was one of the counties top rated real estate agents, it was a stressful job but one that paid well and she loved. Today had been a slow day for open houses and showings, not unusual for this time of year. She decided to leave the office early and just relax for the evening.

Once she arrived home, walking into her bedroom she slipped out of her black skirt and cream colored blouse. Sitting down at her desk in just her black Lacy bra and matching thong, she opened up her laptop and logged onto an adult erotica site. Jillian had been frequenting the site for almost 3 years and had formed a connection with an amazing man. They shared fantasies over the years, slowly getting to each other, likes and dislikes, turn ons and turn offs. When Jillian logged on, typing in her username sweetlips35, she smiled seeing his name showing as online, also finding a message in her inbox.
 
Last edited:
Timothy McNally 26/m
Construction Laborer
blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic body

Tim finished his work and headed home. He had plans for the night. he was meeting some friends for a few beers, and, who knows, maybe the right girl would walk into the bar tonight and he would get lucky. You just never know.

When he got home, he fired up his laptop and logged into the erotica site as BigTim08. Most people thought his sn was in reference to his cock, but it was actually a reference to his arms, which were huge as a result of weight training in high school and college and the construction work that he did. He noticed that sweetlips wasn't on, so he headed into the bathroom to shower.

He had been chatting with her for some time and enjoyed the interactions he had with her. She had a mind that was sexy as hell, and he found their conversations to be quite arousing.
 
Over the years Jillian had made some nice connections but not as intense as the one she had formed with Tim. The visuals he put in her head from their conversations were incredibly arousing, there were many a day that she would need a change of panties after they were done chatting. However, their chats weren't just sexual, he would ask her about her day, wanted to know about her in general.

There were times that Tim and Jillian had spoken on the phone, he had a sexy, deep voice which sent shivers down her spine everytime she heard it. She knew he was a little younger than her and it did not bother her, they had an attraction to each other and enjoyed each other's online company. They always made it a habit of using an endearment in their messages, knowing it made it all the more enjoyable for each other. Jillian typed out a message and hit send. "Hey baby, how's my sexy BigTim this evening?"
 
After getting out of the shower and toweling off, Tim went into his room and started to dress. Walking over to the computer, he saw the message from Jillian pop up. "Doing very well babydoll. He just got a little bigger when he he saw the message from you."

He always enjoyed the chats and phone conversations with Jillian. There was always a lot of flirting that went on between them. Yes, there was also a great deal of sex chat that happened, but it was more than that.

"So, what does sexy Sweetlips have planned for this wonderful evening? Are you going out to break hearts tonight?" Tim continued to dress as they chatted; feeling good that he got to at least spend a couple of minutes flirting with Jillian before he went out.
 
While Jillian had been chatting with Tim, she had received a text from her best friend, Tina asking if she wanted to go to the new country western bar and go dancing. She was tired but was in the mood to go dancing. Jillian loved when Tim called her babydoll, it was her favorite out of all the endearments he had for her.

"Yeah, the girls and I are going out to shake our sweet asses on the dance floor,"she added a winky face to tease him with. She always enjoyed the time she spent with Tim, a lot of flirting, a lot of sex chat but they shared a deep connection after getting to know each other for the past few years. "How about you, sweetie? Jillian looked for something to wear as they were chatting, finally deciding on a well fitting pair of jeans and a form fitting green shirt.
 
The thought of Jillian shaking her booty brought a smile to Tim’s face. Although he had never seen it, the way Jillian described her body was hot. He thought about her on the dance floor and all of the guys checking her out as she moved body.

“Well, the guys and I are meeting at a sports bar. A couple of them are soccer fans and want to watch the World Cup. From there we will figure out what we are going to do. Your plans sound a whole lot more fun than mine.”
 
Jillian had never seen any pictures of Tim, but the way he described his body made her mind wander. He had a strict workout regimen that he followed, she thought that was incredibly sexy, she loved a man that took care of his body. Not too long after they began chatting he had mentioned that perhaps someday they could get together for coffee or a drink. The idea intrigued her, but they hadn't acted on it yet.

"So.... What might you be wearing to the sports bar with your buddies?" They had a routine of always asking what the other one was wearing. She had a visual of him out on the dance floor with her... Spinning her around, dipping her, then pulling her back up slowly, with his hand on the small of her back, then kissing her passionately. The thought brought a smile to her face and dampness between her legs.
 
"Nothing fancy. I am just wearing jeans and light green dress shirt. You probably wouldn't even notice me if you came into the bar." He finished dressing as he chatted with Jillian. He wasn't in a big hurry to get to the bar, because he wasn't a soccer fan. Tim thought for a minute and wondered which country his guys would be cheering for in the World Cup since the US didn't qualify.

"So, I guess you are going to be doing some of that country line dancing. I didn't know you were such a country girl. Now, I am going to picture you in cutoff jeans and a flannel shirt tied above the waist."
 
" I'm sure you look great no matter what you are wearing... Bet you look amazing in jeans, and from the way you have described yourself there's no doubt I would notice you as soon as I walk in the bar. Now me on the other hand, you probably wouldn't even look my way, I'm just kinda plain." Jillian had a teasing way of downplaying her sexiness with him and he teased her back.

Between their messages, she walked over to her closet and took out a pair of well fitting black jeans that hugged her delicious curves and a red fitted, button down shirt with a scoop neck showing a teasing but tasteful look at her cleavage. She heard her laptop chime with a new message from Tim. He imagined her wearing cut offs and one of those flannel shirts tied above the waist. She smiled and typed back...."Would you like to see what I'm wearing?" Nervously she hit the send button.
 
Last edited:
He was surprised by her questions. They had talked about sharing pics before but had always decided against it. He wasn't quite sure why, but they had left each other's looks open to the descriptions they each provided. They had also agreed that they would never ask the other for a pic.

"Well, you know what our rules have been; we don't ask for pictures. There is, however, nothing that says you can't offer to send the other a picture. If you want to share, that is completely up to you Jillian."

He wondered if she really wanted to send a pic or if she was just teasing him. She was such a good flirt and really pushed the envelope sometimes. Was this one of those times? While he waited for her response, he finished getting ready to go out.
 
Jillian started to get nervous when Tim didn't respond to her question right away, she also felt a bit embarrassed. "Way to go, Jillian," she muttered to herself. She went in to brush her hair and put some mascara on, when she returned he had replied, reminding her of their original rules about asking for pictures of each other, but if she wanted to send one it would be her choice.

She felt like a real dummy sitting there. "I'm sorry, Tim.... It was wrong of me to ask you if you wanted to see me.... I will send it to you but I won't bring it up again." Jillian snapped a selfie, cropped her face and hit send and logged out, feeling embarrassed.
 
Seeing her response, Tim realized he had offended Jillian. It was not his intention and he was pissed off at himself. He started to respond to her, and then he noticed that she sent him a pic and immediately logged off. "Good work dickhead. You upset her for no reason."

He looked at her picture. Wow. then, he sent her a message. "Jillian, I did not mean to make you upset or angry. I just wanted you to understand that I was not going to require that you send me a pic; that I was going to stick to our deal. However, you look amazing, and I mean that in the most respectful way.
 
When her Uber arrived to take her to the bar, she gave the driver the address and sat silently on the short ride there, she was angry with herself for asking Tim if he wanted to see a picture of her. She wasn't quite sure why they had made the deal but she had respected it. She really did enjoy spending time with him online, he made her smile, he made her blush and he never failed to make her panties wet from their conversations.

For the next few hours, Jillian danced her heart out with her friends. They had been drinking margaritas and catching up on some girl talk. After saying their goodbyes, she got in the Uber and her thoughts went to Tim. She wondered what it would be like to meet him in person, to touch him, to kiss him, to fuck him. The thought aroused her and wondered if he ever thought the same about her.

Jillian went into the house and went straight to her room. She peeled ALL of her clothes off and climbed into her bed. Opening up her laptop, she logged in and saw that Tim had replied to her message, she smiled reading it. "Tim.... Baby, I'm the one that should be sorry. I guess I got a little ahead of myself, after these past few years we have spent getting to know each other, you know I'm not a pushy person.... So I apologize. Hope you liked it and I hope you had fun with your buddies... Kisses":kiss:
 
Last edited:
Tim wasn't a big fan of soccer, but his friends were really into it and the World Cup was a once every four years event, so, they were into it even more. He had a few beers with them and sort of watched the game. After a while, it was obvious that they were not planning on doing anything but watch the game. He was thinking he wished he knew which bar Jillian went to and he would stop there.

Having no plans for the rest of the night, and being tired of watching soccer, Tim said goodbye to his friends and headed home. He went to his bedroom and undressed and sat down at his desk in his boxers. Tim turned on the computer and saw the message from Jillian.

"No need to apologize babydoll. Of course I liked it. The outfit was great and your body is fantastic. You are probably lucky I did not know where you were tonight or I would have stopped there and hit on you and I think you would be in my bed right now, and I would have your clothes off and enjoying your hot body."
 
As she was waiting for a reply from Tim, Jillian got up out of her bed and went to go open her window to let the cool breeze in, it felt good against her warm naked body. When she got back into bed, she picked up her laptop and laid on her stomach with her legs bent at the knees. She heard the chime and saw the message from Tim, again she sighed when he called her babydoll.

He had enjoyed the picture she had sent him earlier, she smiled when he told her what a fantastic body she had and a great eye for fashion. Her body tingled when he told her it was a good thing he didn't know where she had been hanging out tonight, had he known he would've made her his center of attention and taken her home to his bed and exploring her hot body.

Jillian became aroused at the mental image of the 2 of them rolling around naked in his bed, exploring each other and giving one another hours of pleasure. "Sweetie, based on our many conversations I bet you would give my body a workout like I've never had before, give it the attention it craves and deserves. You have no idea how much I would enjoy us enjoying each other." Jillian rolled over onto her back and slowly slid her hand down between her legs, her fingers brushing over her wetness.
 
After hitting send, Tim sat back on the desk chair. He waited for a reply from Jillian, but nothing came through. He wasn't sure whether she was online and offended by what he said, or if she was logged off. He logged off and shut down his computer.

Tim decided to call it a night. It turned out to be a disappointing night. he had thought that his friends would be up for fun tonight and all they did was watch soccer. He shook his head and got ready for bed.

As he laid in bed, his mind wandered to the pic that Jillian had sent him. Falling asleep with that image in his head guided his dreams into a very erotic direction. They all centered on Jillian and they all involved the two of them naked engaged in wild sexual escapades.
 
Jillian awoke with a start sometime in the middle of the night, her laptop still on and still logged in to the erotica site. She realized she had typed a response to Tim but never hit send. She pouted and thought to herself,"You've done it again, Jillian.... He probably thinks you got offended or even worse... Bored. Fuck me." Jillian edited her original message and hit send." The thought of us rolling around in your bed has my mind racing... I'm incredibly aroused at the thought of our naked bodies pressed tightly together... You exploring me for hours on end... Mmmm. Sorry baby, I got so excited at your thoughts I forgot to hit send. Kisses"

Jillian fell back asleep into incredibly arousing dreams of her and Tim in his bed. He was giving her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams, their bodies were entangled together, she was screaming his name. Right before she woke up, he was thrusting hard and deep, he growled one word into her ear..... MINE.
 
Last edited:
When Tim woke up the next morning, his cock was as hard as a steel piston. Throughout the night, his dreams had been about Jillian and they had been so erotic. The last one, the dream he had right before waking up, was the hottest one though. It involved Jillian and him in her bed. He was driving his cock deep into her when he stopped, got off the bed without saying a word, and grabbing 2 silk scarves out of the pocket of his jeans which were in a ball on the floor. Moving back to the bed, still silent, he grabbed Jillian's wrists, rolled her over onto her stomach and extended her arms over her head. Forcing her to her knees, he tied her wrists to the top of the headboard and kissed her hard. Then, moving behind her, he reached around, grabbed her tits, and drove his cock deep into her hot pussy from behind. That was when he woke up.

Climbing out of bed, he turned on his computer. He had been chatting with Jillian for a couple years now. Hell, he was still in college when he started with her. "What a waste of money college was," he thought. Recently, Jillian had been in his head more. Maybe it was her maturity. Maybe it was the sexy mind he thought she had. Maybe it was both.

He saw her message and smiled. "Glad I could get you mind racing. I bet I had your sweet pussy wet, too. Well, you were on my mind too, and I woke up extremely excited. Too bad you aren't here, or I am not there."
 
When Jillian woke up the next morning, she smiled at the dreams that she was visited with during the night. They all involved her and Tim in various acts of pleasure in his bed, it left her pussy aching as if it really happened. One dream had Tim tying her with silk scarves to his bed. She got out of bed, stretched her naked body in front of her mirror. " I bet he could do such wonderful things to my body, things I've never felt before. I bet HE could make my fantasies a reality."

She walked into her kitchen, still naked and made herself some coffee. Walking back into her room, she turned her laptop on and found a message waiting from her BigTim. He had been on her mind a lot lately... Was it the way his sexy mind worked? Was it because he treated her well and never uttered a mean word to her ever? She wasn't sure why but she knew she enjoyed her time with him, immensely.

Jillian smiled when she read Tim's message."Mmmmm baby, you definitely had my mind racing along with my pulse. My sweet lips... And I don't mean the ones on my mouth were soaked at the thought of you. Ohhhh I do love to hear about you getting excited and yes it is a shame that we weren't together. Can you imagine how wonderful our bodies would feel together?" Jillian hit send and smiled, thinking of how amazing it would be to feel his body against hers.
 
Last edited:
Stepping into the shower, his cock was still hard as granite. He smiled at the thought of Jillian, and then at the thought of having her in the shower. It was certainly a wonderful thought. She had really worked her way into his head even more lately than over all of the time they had been chatting.

He took a long shower, most of the time spent thinking of Jillian and what they would do together in the shower. After getting out of the shower, he toweled off and put on a pair of shorts and a t shirt and checked his computer. There was another message from Jillian, and it made him smile and his cock jump.

"Would love to lick and suck those sweet lips and taste your juices. It would lead to the first of many orgasms for you Jillian. I would make you cum so often. You wouldn't be able to walk when I finished with you."
 
After sending her message to Tim, Jillian went in and started the water for her bubble bath. She sank her body down into the hot bubbly water. She brushed her fingertips over her nipples which peeked above the bubbly water, she closed her eyes and imagined Tim sitting behind her. He had been on her mind a lot lately, visions of them kissing, licking, biting, fucking and even making love. There was no doubt in her mind that Tim would make an incredible lover.

After a long soak in the bath and many sexy thoughts about Tim, Jillain troweled off and slipped into a red tank top and a red Lacy thong. She smiled when she saw the new message from Tim. He told her he would love to lick my sweet juices from my lips and how it would lead to many orgasms. After reading that, she instantly got wet, she ached at the thought. Even more so when he told her that she would have trouble walking after a night with him.

" Oh how I would love that, don't think I have ever had a man take care of me so good that I couldn't walk afterwards. Bet you would take incredible care of me... Make me scream. Just know that I would also make it hard for you to walk as well." Jillian hit send. Tim had her so turned on, then again he always did when they chatted.
 
Tim went about the day doing chores around the house. He was never able to get Jillian off his mind though; not that he wanted to, but with everything he did, she was right there in his thoughts. Oh, and they were some wonderful thoughts.

After he was finished his chores, he called up a couple friends to see if they were doing anything that night. It seemed everyone was busy either they had made plans or their significant other had made plans for the,. Tim resigned himself to staying in that night. It wasn't ideal. In fact, it sucked, but that was life when you wait until the last minute to plan your night.
 
Jillian waited a few minutes before signing off to see if Tim would reply to her message, she saw that he was signed out and closed her laptop. She had a busy day ahead of her showing houses and a date with an old friend passing through town. Throughout the day, thoughts of Tim flashed in her mind, wonderful, erotic thoughts at that. After showing her last house and finishing up the paperwork, Jillian started home to get ready for her date, she had sold 2 houses today so she was ready to celebrate.

Getting in her car, she saw their was a voicemail from Ben saying he would be tied up in meetings and couldn't make it. "Damn it, was so looking forward to a nice night on the town," she muttered. When she got home, she checked her mail, straightened up and did a few things around the house. "Hmmmm, I wonder...." Opening her laptop, she sent a message to Tim," Hey sexy, I know it's short notice but.... Would you be interested in meeting me for a drink this evening?"She would be surprised if he said yes, they had been talking about meeting for sometime but never had.
 
Tim was getting ready to settle in for the night. He figured he would watch the baseball game on television and just relax. It was something he hadn't done lately, so, there was a part of staying in that really had him looking forward to it.

Waiting for the game to start, he opened up his laptop. Doing so, brought back thoughts of Jillian. He went to the sight where they chatted, and saw that there was a message from her. Tim opened the message and was shocked by what he read.

"I would love to meet you for a drink. Where are you going to be?"
 
Jillian nearly fell out of her chair when Tim told her he would love to meet her for a drink tonight. She would finally get to meet her sexy BigTim in person. What if he wasn't attracted to her? He didn't seem the shallow type, he had mentioned many times that he was aroused and attracted by her insanely sexy mind. She knew they lived within a few counties of each other, so she suggested meeting at a halfway point.

"Do you know where Murphy's is in Seashell Beach? Its right on the ocean and has a spectacular view of the water. Say about 7? Ill be the one in the strapless blue sundress.
strapless-blue-beach-summer-dress.jpg
looking forward to it, sexy."
 
Back
Top