Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
and more of my oh so sexy socks.

see how well they go with my classy leopard print top, and timeless dark purple lipstick.

As always justa, your pics are very sexy and alluring. I definitely think the lipstick goes with the 'sexy' socks more than the leopard spotted top does ;)
((HUGGS))
:rose::kiss:

Matching

And with what you showed us in the morning.. You had on a matching set.. Very sexy Justa

well happy friday

pre shower ass

during shower tits

post shower

and settled in at the office. my son gave me a friend to take to work today. isn't it cute

Please say it's so. :D Though in retrospect, it's hard to argue when you're sharing any part of yourself.

Hey now! Those of us with brown eyes are awesome. And stuff. Yeah. :p

well I took an ass pic today, just because I should do it more often.

and yeah I guess. I think my next lenses shall be purple, so not like that occurs in nature anyway

As always justa, your pics are very sexy and alluring. I definitely think the lipstick goes with the 'sexy' socks more than the leopard spotted top does ;)
((HUGGS))

lol, yeah, it is so hard to mix crazy animal prints. today is black and white zebra socks and a black, orange, white and green floral top, with purple lipstick. next week I think I might go with blue lipstick, seeing if I can get a lipstick rule added to the dress code. to my knowledge, I have not successfully gotten a rule added, but it can be hard to tell, like too big clothes, flip flops, holes, ass crack, alcohol references on t-shirts, etc, which one of us was it. I only know one person who specifically got her own rule. She started coming in with a blue, green, and purple mohawk, and then like 2 weeks later, we got a memo banning outrageous hair colors and hair styles, like blue, green, and purple mohawks. sure, I wore wine T-shirts, but some of the guys wore beer references, so not sure which one of us earned the add.

So far they seem to let my blue, green and purple hair slide, even in the pig tails, and my hair is way to long to do a mohawk soooo..... lipstick colors and socks it is.

Red is your color, I don't think we have seen much of you in red. Hot momma!

thank you. well 50/50 I am wearing a dark pink/red bra on any given day. I have put on some weight the past year, which means my boobs got bigger, but I am refusing to acknowledge it, and only 2 of my t-shirt bras still remotely fit in the cups, so odds are high I am wearing one of the 2, as I love t-shirt bras. So odds are a black bra or the bra above.

It is better, actually!!:rose::rose::devil:

Well, happy to offer an improved photo for your viewing pleasure

And with what you showed us in the morning.. You had on a matching set.. Very sexy Justa

thank you. but i actually only had the panties on for like 15 seconds. just for that shot.

Such a gorgeous lady. You have such a classic beautiful and expressive face:rose:

thanks. in the real world my expression is probably way more bitchy, with eye rolling.

Ass. Epic. The end.
thank you

Very adorable friend:heart:

he is really soft and cuddly too.

Desk top keeper for sure

I am giving him back tonight, unless kid tells me to keep

Lovely photos, room in your shower for two?
there is, not much, but 2 can work. three would be a crowd though

Mmmm beautiful!!! Love your breasts!!!
thank you.

It's all about the socks. And the ass. Okay, it's all about the ass.

LOL - great set of pictures.

Your sales story reminded me of a friend who is a killer sales person in the local art world - he is just the most laid back California surfer dude you've ever seen. His whole approach is this "cool, if you want it, buy it, you have to be happy dude."

Which translates in the human brain as "buy overpriced crappy art and be happy".

(In California dude is gender neutral and used to refer to everyone)

well happy friday

pre shower ass

during shower tits

post shower

and settled in at the office. my son gave me a friend to take to work today. isn't it cute

Good gawd Justa... you are so gorgeous and sexy. I am so thankful for you taking the time to share these alluring pictures. They are arousing and you are TRULY a desirable woman.
Also, the cute little friend definitely reminds me of Hedwig from Harry Potter... very kool.
:kiss::rose:

DAMN Just cranked the sexy knob to 12 plus and tossed the knob away:kiss: :nana: Hope this Friday is way better than the last one.

lol, yeah, it is so hard to mix crazy animal prints. today is black and white zebra socks and a black, orange, white and green floral top, with purple lipstick. next week I think I might go with blue lipstick, seeing if I can get a lipstick rule added to the dress code. to my knowledge, I have not successfully gotten a rule added, but it can be hard to tell, like too big clothes, flip flops, holes, ass crack, alcohol references on t-shirts, etc, which one of us was it. I only know one person who specifically got her own rule. She started coming in with a blue, green, and purple mohawk, and then like 2 weeks later, we got a memo banning outrageous hair colors and hair styles, like blue, green, and purple mohawks. sure, I wore wine T-shirts, but some of the guys wore beer references, so not sure which one of us earned the add.

So far they seem to let my blue, green and purple hair slide, even in the pig tails, and my hair is way to long to do a mohawk soooo..... lipstick colors and socks it is.

Yeah... I'm a manager in a movie cinema, so my wardrobe and dress is quite limited. I am at least glad you can get away with lipstick colours and socks :D

Thank you for Friday fun that made me wish I sat in a cubicle with some privacy, instead of an office with a glass wall. :D Although, if I had privacy, nothing would have gotten done today. :eek:

Always so fun and expressive Always

I guess, sometimes my expressions include middle fingers though, most especially while driving.

It's all about the socks. And the ass. Okay, it's all about the ass.

LOL - great set of pictures.

Your sales story reminded me of a friend who is a killer sales person in the local art world - he is just the most laid back California surfer dude you've ever seen. His whole approach is this "cool, if you want it, buy it, you have to be happy dude."

Which translates in the human brain as "buy overpriced crappy art and be happy".

(In California dude is gender neutral and used to refer to everyone)

haha. and yeah, that was pretty much my technique.

Beautiful pictures
thanks

Welll... hello gorgeous! ****spank****:
See some help with thatvhard to get spot right....back...there??:devil:
thanks. guess my shower wand could use a break.

Good gawd Justa... you are so gorgeous and sexy. I am so thankful for you taking the time to share these alluring pictures. They are arousing and you are TRULY a desirable woman.
Also, the cute little friend definitely reminds me of Hedwig from Harry Potter... very kool.

thank you, and I guess he does. my kid isn't really into harry potter, but he just has a ton of crap. I shop a lot online, and hubby takes him to stores a lot, so yeah he has too much stuff

DAMN Just cranked the sexy knob to 12 plus and tossed the knob away:kiss: :nana: Hope this Friday is way better than the last one.

thanks. fingers crossed. my current meeting annoyed me, but off it now. will go visit candy dishes I think.

Yeah... I'm a manager in a movie cinema, so my wardrobe and dress is quite limited. I am at least glad you can get away with lipstick colours and socks :D

well so far, to my knowledge, I have gotten away with everything. but again, they don't always tell us who. like no baggie clothing memo. hum are we saying my clothing isn't tight enough or someone else's clothing wasn't tight enough....well I guess I can wear tighter clothes lol. no visible ass crack....hum was that me or someone else. now that I am the only chick, if a visible lacy thong memo comes, I shall assume that one is me. Being female, they tend to let me slide with things they might not let a man. like they banned t-shirts completely, but I still wear them constantly. apparently the men don't seem to think t-shirts with prints, and cut for a chick, with the lighter weight clingier material count as t-shirts, but they are still sold as women's t-shirts. I suspect if one of the guys started sporting purple lipstick, we might get a purple lipstick rule haha.

Cute friend! Amazing body!!

thank you

FriYay!!!!

Who said cubicles can be animal-free? (Dad joke, I know)

oh the animals that have been in my cubical and office (back when I had an office)

Thank you for Friday fun that made me wish I sat in a cubicle with some privacy, instead of an office with a glass wall. :D Although, if I had privacy, nothing would have gotten done today. :eek:

my last office was a glass wall. I wallpapered it with copy paper and clear tape from about a foot off the ground to 5 feet up. yeah, obviously I was fancy. occasionally people would still look in under of over, but it lessened the peering eyes mostly. more privacy than a cubicle for sure. my office walls were actually sound proofed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back