What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is one in the How To.... Section for newcomers.
Big, big heads up.
Do Not Go Into General Board.
While there is a small percentage of nice folk in there, most of them are, well, to be blunt.... Asses.
Otherwise, there lots of places to wander. Don't let the "sexual" throw you about the srp- I tend to think we're probably as strange/silly/welcoming a bunch as the Playground area. In fact, we may possibly be less, um... Pervy. (At least when chitchatting.)

Lily forgot to mention her sheer level of awesome.

Thanks for the advice- registering for, and then posting on a forum is a lot like being the new kid in class.

Someone needs to show me the little girls' room, the best way to get from third period in one wing to the next class, and so on.

Y'all are making me feel welcome, thank you. Well, more than the random pm's I'm now getting...

Thanks for the advice- registering for, and then posting on a forum is a lot like being the new kid in class.

Someone needs to show me the little girls' room, the best way to get from third period in one wing to the next class, and so on.

Y'all are making me feel welcome, thank you. Well, more than the random pm's I'm now getting...

Oh dear, fresh meat syndrome has struck again.

What type of stuff were you looking for? Just chatting with adult undertones? We do that here. A lot. All over the srp lounge.

What type of stuff were you looking for? Just chatting with adult undertones? We do that here. A lot. All over the srp lounge.

HEY.. I like fresh meat... it has a ... diffrent yummieness too it!!

Yep, fresh meat here.

Uh, well you know it's a little bit intimidating to take in all at once (no this is not the first time I have said this), so well I'm just keeping my eyes open, my hands to myself, and seeing what I find.

Okay "keeping my hands to myself" makes it sound like I'm... yeah.

Yep, fresh meat here.

Uh, well you know it's a little bit intimidating to take in all at once (no this is not the first time I have said this), so well I'm just keeping my eyes open, my hands to myself, and seeing what I find.

Bah.. I did that earlier.... If you are good to your hands they will be good to you.
nose-twitch-purr
-giggles-
Trying not to be sad.

:rose:

There is one in the How To.... Section for newcomers.
Big, big heads up.
Do Not Go Into General Board.
While there is a small percentage of nice folk in there, most of them are, well, to be blunt.... Asses.
Otherwise, there lots of places to wander. Don't let the "sexual" throw you about the srp- I tend to think we're probably as strange/silly/welcoming a bunch as the Playground area. In fact, we may possibly be less, um... Pervy. (At least when chitchatting.)

Yep, fresh meat here.

Hello - you've met the right crew, that's for sure.

Good advice from Lily - and the SRP term is flexible - most people complain I don't have enough "S" in my SRP :eek:

Hi everyone....

.....gone.....

-Finds the quarter inch of Sasha that isn't covered by Luna and gives it a warm hug-

Hope things look up for you sweetheart. :rose:

-Hugs Luna while he is at it-

*turns to huggle an FD and bite his chin*

Hiya!!

*big smile*

*goes back to cuddling a poppet...*

*turns to huggle an FD and bite his chin*

Hiya!!

*big smile*

*goes back to cuddling a poppet...*

-Gives a little rumbly growl. Smiling-

Hello there pretty wolf. Glad to see a smile on your face again. Nothing like a new home and a new start to lift the spirits hmmm?

-Gives a little rumbly growl. Smiling-

Hello there pretty wolf. Glad to see a smile on your face again. Nothing like a new home and a new start to lift the spirits hmmm?

New everything.

*wicked grin, brown eyes gleaming*

and it does help to lift quite a few things, including my spirits...

*low, husky purring growl in return*

Hope things are well with you?

Folding laundry. In which I found a thong that doesn't belong to me. Which isn't all that scandalous. My man and I play openly.

What would be scandalous is if it belongs to the youngster. Not looking forward to this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back