Woman needs to be angry to get turned on.....

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Posts
9,973
Imagine there is a woman who can only get sexually aroused when she is angry. What kind of interesting stories would occur in her life?

1. Maybe she is always picking fights with her boyfriend, hoping to get into a shouting match and get turned on so she can fuck his lights out.

2. Maybe the boyfriend is always picking fights with her so that she will get turned on and fuck his lights out.

3. Maybe a boss or a coworker is always pissing her off, not realizing that it is making her horny. She always sneaks into the restroom to frig herself off, until one day it is just too much and she drags the surprised coworker into the bathroom with her.

4. Maybe she gets cut off in traffic and gets angry, then horny, but she's stuck in a traffic jam. Fortunately, her car has a stick shift......

5. What else? And no, Hypoxia, you can't flip the genders. Can you really imagine a guy who can only get horny under certain circumstances? Me neither.
 
And no, Hypoxia, you can't flip the genders.
I suppose that mean no tentacles or mantids either. :(

Can you really imagine a guy who can only get horny under certain circumstances? Me neither.
Actually I can, and not only fetishism. A mechanism would work for any gender: they suffer from low blood pressure. The only way to force arousing hemoglobin into cool gonads is with red-faced, near-apoplectic rage. Then they become sexual monsters.

I've known people like that. They are best avoided.
 
Maybe she starts a fight because make up sex can very hot !

That's what gave me the idea, actually. My downstairs neighbors fight all the time. I can hear yelling and doors slamming and sometimes things being thrown. Then, inevitably, it will get quiet for a while, and then I'll start to hear the bedsprings......
 
Actually I can, and not only fetishism. A mechanism would work for any gender: they suffer from low blood pressure. The only way to force arousing hemoglobin into cool gonads is with red-faced, near-apoplectic rage. Then they become sexual monsters.

I've known people like that. They are best avoided.

If you think you can make it work, go for it!
 
Back
Top