Write about my indian mom

4mommyji

Virgin
am a 100% straight son (guy), looking for someone who can somehow, someway seduce/take/fuck my innocent 59yr old east indian mom and turn her life upside down by using her like a cheap interracial slut! SHE IS NOT AWARE OF THIS, she is in an unhappy marriage with much older father, but due to raising and culture she never looked for outside happiness on her own. Need soneobe to tear those barriers down and use her, plus who would not enjoy using a older married foreign woman and makin a slut outta her?

Need someone to write a forceful story about her getting used aggressively. Maybe getting set up by the aon. Turningbher into a way to pay off his debts. The craze of other cultures wanting tonuse a indian woman and maybe degrde her is always a fantasy

Last edited:
am a 100% straight son (guy), looking for someone who can somehow, someway seduce/take/fuck my innocent 59yr old east indian mom and turn her life upside down by using her like a cheap interracial slut! SHE IS NOT AWARE OF THIS, she is in an unhappy marriage with much older father, but due to raising and culture she never looked for outside happiness on her own. Need soneobe to tear those barriers down and use her, plus who would not enjoy using a older married foreign woman and makin a slut outta her?

Need someone to write a forceful story about her getting used aggressively. Maybe getting set up by the aon. Turningbher into a way to pay off his debts. The craze of other cultures wanting tonuse a indian woman and maybe degrde her is always a fantasy

I like this but I don’t know enough about Indian culture to do this justice but I do know a little about a mother that is treated as a whore by her dominant girlfriend. She is Canadian and the girlfend is English so I guess that’s an interracial relationship. Love KF

Back