Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Blast from the past... (pm first)

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/24/article-0-183BC28B00000578-894_634x854.jpg

What if you were sent back in time? Well thats exactly what happened to me, who am I you ask... I'm not sure if I even know the answer to that at this point... all I know is I was never the type to believe in wishes coming true, dreams being real, or into fairy tales, my brother often calls me a cynic, I am not a cynic, I am a realist. But now I am forced to believe that wishes do come true even if everything in your life seems to be going great.

See I have a good life, I am successful at 27, I am a well published author, working on my fifth book being published as I speak. I have a good man in my life, although he's often to busy for me and I get left alone 90 percent of the time. I have my own home, my own vehicle, no children so I can come and go as I please, I am close to my family my brother and my mother, my father died over seas when I was 16 that was the darkest and lowest time of my life... there was only one person that got me through it, but thats a little down the line of my story. See there was no real reason I needed to make a wish on some big bright star off my patio yet I did it anyway.

There was something missing in my life, a big dark hole and he was my best friend, I grew up with him, we met when I was only five years old, and we stayed friends our entire childhood, we went to the same middle and high school and decided to even go to the same college together and live off campus as roommates, we had been through everything together, he was the only person who could console me when my father died, and I him when he lost his sister in a car crash, he never let me down, through bad breakups, backstabbing friends, the ups and downs, he was my only constant, so yes maybe now I am cynical, it happens when you lose the only person who ever made you feel alive... I haven't talked to him in god what was it at least a good 8 years... and it was all my fault, if only I would have believed him when he told me my ex was cheating what was I 20 then, I called him a liar and told him I never wanted to see him again, he didn't give up though, but I was a stupid girl and threw away the only person I ever really loved aside from family, not even the guy I was seeing now... noone touched me the way he did....

That gets me to the here and now, I wake up and I am 19 I made this wish and it came true, I am still living with my best friend off campus... yet I am the only one who knows I am in the past, and I am completely freaking out... so what does one do when they wake up and realize there cynical self made a wish and it came true, your 27 yet your 19 in this world, and your the only one who knows... how crazy will you sound to the one person you came back to fix things with, the one person you need to make things right with, the one person you want to be with in your new life... the person, you want to love you, control you, take you as there own forever.... what happens when you wake up and everything has changed.....

I wake up the next day as any other day, rub my eyes, adjust to the morning light, head to the bathroom to take a nice cold shower to wake my ass up, it was nice working for yourself, but I am already working on a new book, so I had every intention of getting up and starting early, after my shower, I dry off and brush out my long brown hair, I wipe the steam from the mirror, and look astonished, what in the good hell, I thought to myself, I shake my head rub my eyes and look again, what the fuck I think this time, as I again look in my mirror, I must be dreaming, I pinch myself it hurt like hell, nope no dream, I go to my rather hugh bedroom, but there was nothing hugh about it, and nothing looked the same, it looked as if it were the bedroom from the apartment me and my best friend shared all those years ago... so I go and look around we only had a two bedrom apartment, a small bathroom, a little living room, and a small kitchen, I went looking and it was definantly not my own home. I realize I am still naked. I dress quickly and sit on my bed... this cannot be happening, a wish just wouldnt come true would it? I bury my head in my hands, and out of frustration start to cry.

(Looking for a detailed back to the past, angst, control, love, anger and most of all passion and lust.)
 
Losing Control

I'll get straight to it. I'm the popular girl whom everybody wants to be. I'm a beautiful dark brunette with hair flowing just past my shoulders. blue eyes. I've got small 34b breasts, yet a gorgeous tight ass that attracts all kinds of attention...especially when I'm wearing my skin tight jeans or yoga pants. Recently, I just graduated from high school and actually just moved into a new town to start my freshman year at a prestigious university. I plan on accomplishing many things. First, I'm going to make many new friends because like, what's not to like about me? I'll become a successful lawyer someday and make lots of money. And lastly, I'll marry somebody who promises to take care of me and spoil me often.

I'm looking for a man or woman whom might be looking to change the scenario mentioned above. Perhaps my character gets a little drunk at one of her first parties and does some things she should not have. She might be horrified to discover, for instance, that she performed oral sex on somebody since she got a text from a random number that has a set of pictures. Of course, she will be very compliant to work with some demands in order to save her ass from being labeled as a freshman slut. Perhaps she gradually loses more and more control until she essentially becomes completely helpless. Pm if you would be interested in playing.
 
Divided

Looking for a female partner to explore a story about a married woman who falls in love with another man while still being in love with her husband. The story would follow her own struggle to come to terms with her internal split between the two men: one, her husband, who loves and protects her, and the other, her boss, who is far more dominant than her husband.

The story can be started from the moment where she tells her husband that she's in love with her boss. (I will play both male roles)

PM me for details!
 
A few ideas I've had that I want to explore:

Thor and Valkyrie

Capt. America and Scarlet Witch

Hawkeye and Black Widow


I'm a marvel fan, not really into DC.. let me know if you want to discuss this more via private message. Thanks!
 
I'm open to different types of threads, mainly looking for a female writer or two and possibly a second male writer interested in a story about an incestuous bisexual family. PM me if interested :D.I want to take this overall idea and spin it into fantasy, sci fi, or modern supernatural.
 
How I Spent My Winter Break

While most college students hated coming back home during extended breaks in the school year, I didn't mind it as much. Don't get me wrong; I certainly missed the partying and being around my friends, but there was something about coming home that helped me forget about those things, especially around the holidays.

But this past winter break...well, let's just say I wasn't pining away to return to school.

It all started the night before Thanksgiving, when I bumped into my high school English teacher at one of the bars in town. We made some small talk, and by the end of the night, we were ringing in the holiday season in the backseat of her van.

The next day, at Thanksgiving dinner, my cousin showed up in something that was probably not suitable for a family outing -- I blame her recent breakup. Regardless, I was clearly the beneficiary, and while everyone was watching football and napping away after eating, I was stuffing her upstairs with my thick cock.

I didn't even get a full day of rest after that, as Mom dragged me out to the mall (on Black Friday, of all days!) to do some early shopping; she insisted I try on some new clothes and see if there was anything I liked. But I think she liked my modeling outfits more than I did, and we ended up passionately fucking in the dressing room stall.

A couple weeks later, my little sister was beginning her senior season as a starter on the high school girls' basketball team. And after complimenting her on her game, she wanted to go one-on-me, which resulted in me driving to her hole...over and over again.

Christmas was out of control, as I had several female relatives trying to get me under the mistletoe...and on top of them.

And New Year's? Well, you can guess what went down.

Yeah, it's safe to say it was one hell of a break.

---

Good evening, Lit!

I'm looking for a talented female partner to play this out with me!

My character is pretty clear at this point, but who are you? The teacher who has a hot one-night fling with her former student? The down-on-her-luck cousin? A very appreciative mother? Or the athletic sister? It's your call! (Priority will be given to anyone who is willing to play more than one character, but I'll gladly play with anyone who is willing to play just one.)

My kinks are incest, clothed sex, heels/boots, cheating, hair-pulling, spanking, dirty talk/name-calling, public sex and risky sex (risk of getting caught and/or impregnation).

I will not do anything involving underage characters (everyone must be 18+), animals, non-con/dub-con, violence or bathroom play.

I hope to work something out with you; thanks for reading!
 
Hi all! I have been away from Lit for a while, real life got quite hectic and busy. I am back now and looking to start a thread or two with someone who may be interested in doing so. Below are some roles that interest me. If any catch your interest, PM me and we can discuss. I am open to discussing all roles to fit my writing partner and also open to discussing a new role if you think you have an idea that may fit what I like. I hope to hear from a few of you soon!

Mysterious Neighbor

Bill and his wife, Jessica, have been in a relationship since college. Once they graduated college they moved around looking for jobs, until they finally got settled in a nice, family oriented neighborhood. Bill was a teacher at the local high school, while Jessica worked as a financial advisor at a local firm. Jessica was ready to take the next step in their relationship, wanting their first child. Bill wanted a child with Jessica, but was not sure that this was the right time. At this stressful time in their relationship a new person enters their neighborhood. The house next door has been empty for quite some time, but suddenly a, for sale sign was hung in front of the house. As the new neighbor moved in, both are excite to get to know the neighbors. However, little did they know that this new neighbor loved trouble, and once she met the new couple she was tempted to test the relationship between Bill and Jessica. (In this role the new neighbor can be married or single. Also, may be an interesting dynamic if the new neighbor was just hired to work at the school Bill teaches in. Just a few things we could add.)

The New Student (Character must be 18+)

Mr. Lewis is a favorite of many of the students at his school. He is a history teacher and also the basketball coach. His life seems to be everything he had imagined. He has his dream job, is planning on proposing to his high school sweetheart, and is coaching a sport that he loves. One day a new student comes to the school with a troubled background. She has just transferred in, as she could not stay out of trouble at her former school. Mr. Lewis has been assigned as an advisor for the new student. The principal knows that he has a great relationship with most of his students, so he figures that the new student may benefit from having him help her transition into her new school. While Mr. Lewis attempts to help his new student, her past seems to catch up with her as she is presented with the opportunity to possibly create some havoc in her new school and have some fun trying to corrupt him.

Fiancés Sister

Bill and his fiancé Melissa have just gotten engaged and are headed to Melissa's family home to spend the week with her family to celebrate the engagement. Melissa's younger sister is in college, and is the bad girl of the family. She has always been the wild girl, and her and Melissa could not be more different. Melissa is nervous to bring Bill home as she knows that her sister likes to push the buttons of the men that she is involved with. While at Melissa's parent’s house, Bill has to deal with her teasing little sister tempting him, trying to cause problems in her sisters seemingly perfect relationship.

My Best Friends Girlfriend

Bill and Brian had been best friends since high school. They went to college together, and after college moved in to an apartment as they both were struggling to find jobs. Now that they both had full time jobs, they each got their own house. Bill met his girlfriend in college, while Brian stayed single for most of it. Recently Brian had met a new girl, one that he called his girlfriend and brought around every time they hung out. Brian’s new girlfriend was different then Bill had expected. She was a great time to be around, but Bill noticed her teasing and flirty nature. At bars, when Brian wasn’t paying attention, Bill saw her flirt with other guys. Bill’s girlfriend Heidi was not a fan of her. She told Bill many times that he should say something to Brian, but he never did. As Heidi and Brian’s girlfriends dislike for each other grew, so did the tendency of his best friend’s girlfriend to flirt with him. At first, Bill didn’t mind, thinking she was just being friendly. However, was her goal to just be friendly, or to get Bill to forget about his girlfriend and his friendship and give into the desires that she knew most men had of her.


The Ex-Girlfriend

Shane has finally found some stability in his life. After graduating college he had a hard time finding a job, but finally things have gone in the right direction. Shane had found a job at a local financial firm, and has been thriving since getting the job. Also, his personal life had turned, he had met a girl, Meghan, and things were getting serious. He was finally happy. After what happened in college, he thought that would be hard to do. Shane had a girlfriend in college, one that he thought was perfect, but she had cheated on him. His old college flame was not one that liked to stick with one guy, but Shane had always been her steady boyfriend, and no matter how many times she cheated, Shane always took her back. Once college ended, however, Shane had broken things off. The control she held over him seemed to disappear. Now Shane was successful in his new job, and enjoying his life. However, one day Shane came into work to find that his old college flame had been hired as a secretary at the firm. He was not excited to see her, but felt his life was in a good direction and didn’t dread it too much. What he didn’t anticipate was that his ex-girlfriend saw his success and happiness with Meghan and decided she wanted to regain that control over him that she once held. Can Shane resist the temptation, or will his ex-girlfriend retake the control she had over him in college.


The Bad Girl

Bill and his wife, Ashley, have been high school sweethearts. They are married and have a daughter who is in high school, Kelly. Everything seems to be going just as planned. Ashley has a good job in a business office, while Bill coaches at the local college, and also teaches a few classes each semester there. Kelly, is a straight A student, and is on the fast track to getting into a good college. However, Kelly has befriended a new student at her school. This student has transferred in with a bit of a mysterious past. Kelly's new friend is much different there her other friends. She is extremely outgoing, flirty, teasing, and she looks much older than her age. Her body is different than other girls her age, and she shows it off. Kelly has told her parents how her new friend is a hit with the boys, and how some of the other male teachers even can’t keep their eyes off of her. The new friend likes the attention of men, and sees an opportunity to corrupt the straight a, good girl Kelly. However, once she meets Kelly's parents, and sees how Ashley does not approve, she also sees an opportunity to stick a wedge within the family.

The Detective

Detective John Lewis was one of the youngest detectives on the force. He had an amazing record, and was a fast rising star within the police department. He was a family man, and was seen as someone that could be the poster child for what the force was trying to become. The City was enjoying a break from the normal major crime that was common place in the past. However, a big case could soon break open. A beautiful celebrity was about to find herself in a media firestorm if things weren’t handled correctly. This celebrity had a reputation, she married another celebrity, but she was the one being photographed with other men. She was a night owl, always at clubs and the media loved rushing to her to try and catch her doing things that she shouldn’t be doing in public. When, the chief of police called John into his office, he knew something was wrong. The chief told Bill that this celebrity’s husband was found dead, and the main suspect was his partying, wild wife. John was put on the case as the lead detective, and now found himself attempting to investigate this woman. However, she was not the type of woman to allow a man like John to get information easy, without attempting to distract him from what his job really was. Could John keep his good image and do his job, or will this women ruin his career, while also may be getting away with a major crime?

*Other roles I am interested in*

1. Co-workers

2. Succubus- can a man resist losing his soul?
 
Mecha Academy

Hello! I am looking for a female writer or male willing to play a female for the following idea.

You can find the link for the thread here

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1465346

This is primarily based on anime and that theme and setting is something I want to be prevalent in the thread.

The setting and the story involves a academy where young pilots train to pilot Mecha robotic suits that allow them to engage extra terrestrial invaders are using zombie like creatures to take over the earth.

My explanation of it probably doesn't do it justice. The basic idea is that young adults are made into pilots of Mech suits of various size and weight to combat alien invaders who look like zombified humans. I will be playing a young pilot who was able to take back Tokyo City but at a great cost. He lost his entire squad and his Mecha. That was two years ago and since he has suffered extreme PTSD and also hasnt gotten back into a Mecha.

This thread starts with him coming back to the academy for the first time to celebrate the anniversary. I am looking for a detailed female writer who would love to play the love interest. If interested please pm me

Sincerely

Aaron
 
My New Pimp

For the past few years, Olivia Rey, The Duchess Of Desire, has been one of the most in-demand call girls at the city's most secret, exclusive clubs. But after her manager is murdered, his assets are split by the other crime bosses, and you become Olivia's owner, to turn out as you see fit.

I haven't been on recently, but I'd like to try and get back into RPing. Let me know if you're interested, and if you have an idea for the character you'd play.
 
Looking for a writing partner for the following ideas:

Mail order wife – In the old west women are difficult to come by. The male character is a rancher who needs a woman to “cook and clean” and sends away for my character. She’s a bit more sassy than he had thought she would be and starts to “train” her (light bdsm or something of that nature). Other details to be fleshed out with the prospective writer.

Loki and the Midgardian – Loki gets banished to Midgard and is in hiding. He reads about a scientist who has discovered a way to open portals at will with device. She is on the edge of proving her theory when Loki arrives and takes her “hostage” in her own home lab. There may be some light reluctance in this thread but an open to ideas.

Pirates Wench – Your character captures my ship – I am on my way to be married with quite a handsome dowry on board – do you keep my character for pleasure or do you ransom me? Think an Errol Flynn Maureen O’Hara pirate flick but considerably naughtier ;)

Shoot me a message if you’re interested.

Happy smutting!
 
Last edited:
Looking for a longterm partner for this idea. I prefer to play via chat (probably a site like Chatzy,) but forum RP is also a possibility. If you'd prefer, we can do the actual roleplaying via chat and post the logs here. Details are flexible, this is just an outline.

The type of character you'd be playing is Tina's father. Of course, "Tina" used to be his son, Daniel.

After getting kicked out (possibly mostly by his mom) at 18 for being gay, Danny moved away and neither of his parents heard from him for some time, aside from the odd email he sends to let them know he's still alive and doing okay. Five or six years later, "Tina" moves into the neighborhood- she is, of course, actually Danny, but breast and ass implants, bleached hair, contacts, new clothes, and makeup make "her" completely unrecognizable to her parents.

Tina flirts with her father with the intention of luring him away from her mom and "accidentally" getting caught, but once she finds out her father's hung like a horse, she changes her goals and pursues a sexual relationship with him in earnest. He would probably be up for it because his wife has never been a very sexual person in the first place, and additionally his huge cock always winds up leaving her sore for a few days afterward, so it's mostly a "his birthday and Christmas" event.

They do eventually get caught, of course, and mom leaves dad, not just for cheating on her but doing it with their son. After that I have a couple ideas about where I'd like it to go and what I'd like to include, but we can discuss them privately.
 
Hi.

I had to quit role play a year ago due to a variety of little reasons that all piled upon one another.

I would like to return to writing once again. I will be checking with some of my previous partners to see if they want to boost start the role plays we were writing together, but I am also interested in starting some new ones.

I also just recently binge watched "The Walking Dead", seasons 1-7 (and am just starting on season 8). I would like to write something with original characters. Perhaps they could be inside a school building or medical clinic office? I would like to begin with a good guy or two and after some point add a bad guy. And I would like it to time jump: write out a day or two of action, skip a week, write a day or two, skip a month, etc., to show the progress of the group. This would be written in the Online Role Play forum, not this Sexual Role Play forum, since it would be mostly about the story and far less about sex.

I like post-apocalypse stories, but if you are not a zombie fan, I also like virus plague stories, original Max Max like stories, The Postman or Waterworld stories, etc.

I always wanted to write a powerful wizard from ancient days who finds himself in the current time. He would use his power for both good and bad, rising to a position of power. Don't have any details for this. We can discuss it if you PM me.

I like incest, so long as there is a story beyond just the sex.

Now that I am back, I will post every day. I always check my spelling and grammar, and I prefer co-writers who do the same.

Anyway, that's all I can say right now. Gotta go slave for da man. ;)
 
Last edited:
Howdy!
After a struggle to stick around Lit, and a nice break to clear the head, I am jumping back into our wonderful little world. With that, I am looking to add one or two more stories to my portfolio.

Looking for a patient female co-writer(s) to join me in creative stories. You can have a look see at my SRP Profile and the threads & ideas I have washed around.

I tend to post once or twice a week, usually around the weekends. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and I prefer story development over rushing to write. This is about the joy of creating for me, so I love a good long development and good characters. Think ‘quality’ of posts more than the quantity.

If you have some stories you want to work on, I am always interested to hear them - but I have a few concepts (some old some new) to inspire:

Bad Cop / Good Cop -- Taken


Off the Grid -- His dream vacation turned pretty sour pretty quick. He prepared for months to hike deep into the mountains and see places few do, ready to live off the grid for a week. But things don’t go as planned, and he finds himself in a bit of trouble. Luckily, someone is there to help him, someone who’s lived off the grid for a long time. Someone who was pretty okay with living by herself out in this place; but the new arrive isn’t exactly unwelcome either.

The Glitch -- This model was created at the top most combination of integrating artificial intelligence & cloning technology. Flesh and blood, now seemingly cheaper to produce than metal and silicone, connected to the faster processing means that the droid had the means to apply it’s cognizant skills to execute whatever task put in front of it. Her curiosity in the new models was limitless, and having one to study and tinker with was worth every credit she spent on it. If it wasn’t for the glitch of course. Just a little glitch. Meaning the droid seemed to not keep it’s hands off of her.

Road to Hope -- Bullshit name of a town, Hope. Supposed to be the last outpost protected from marauders and the roving gangs high enough in the mountains to keep away from the burning smoke of the wars. Supposed to be this place where free people can live without fear. Supposed to be a place of Hope; but when everyone knows this world is on it’s last chapter it’s still a bullshit name. But he can get there, if he can survive long enough to get there. He’s got just enough for himself. As long as he doesn’t pick up anyone clinging on, he will make it to Hope safe and sound. (going for a post-apocalyptic story here)


None of this is so hard set that we can’t discuss it - at the end of the day, this is a shared story so we both have to buy into the concept.

I’m always interested to hear your ideas as well - even if it goes in a different direction. If you are interested in these or any other ideas floating around, feel free to PM me. Every idea is up for discussion, and we can do whatever it takes to make it work.

~AA
 
Last edited:
Looking for writing partners

I'm new to this site but not the world or writing. I've been doing it for at least ten years now, only within the few years have I ventured into the world of erotica. Throughout the time, I've developed my likes and dislikes and those are in the SRP I've made with the link in my signature. So now I'm here looking for partners to write out scenes with. They can be short term or long term, just let me know what you prefer. And I usually try to post multiple times throughout the day but sometimes I may only do one a day. It all depends. I'm a very flexible writer for the most part, but I do want to point out in my case I'm looking for more smut than story. 70/30 ratio at least, but I will make exceptions for less if I really like the story behind it.

Pairings and things I'm currently looking for:

[MxF/Futa] Rape scene, pseudo or not, I don't care. I don't have any ideas but if you have any or you just want to write one with me, I can come up with something. I'd like to see it be something within a Stockholm syndrome range, where they're captured and trapped. They originally hate it, but then grow to love it. That would be grand. [My character (Female/Futa being the captured one]

[M?xF/Futa] Tentacles [Alien, or mechanism, whatever really] . This one is a bit bizarre I know, many don't care for it. Again I have no ideas, but I'd love to discuss some. With this I'm just looking for the whole initial rape, turn addiction. It can involve one character or I'll play multiple. Approach for discussion if you please. [My character (Female/Futa) being the victim(s)]

[MxMxMxF (More or less can be used)] Gang bang. Pretty self-explanatory. It can be involuntary or voluntary, I'll leave that up to the partner. Feel free to throw me an idea you have or we can make one. [My character (Female) being the banged. Lol]

[MxF/Futa. Or MxFxF] Drug experimentation. This being the classic scenario of being exposed to a drug that heightens hormones, makes those more aroused with less/no inhibitions. [My character (Female/Futa) can be drugged, and yours can too unless that's not in your forte]

[MxF] Exhibitionism, no ideas. This can be melded with other ideas, but its definitely something I've been craving to write out. [My character (Female) Being more hesitant about it until acceptance]


Anything D/S related, preferably my character being a Sub female, the other being a dom Male/Female/Futa.

Should anything here or on my SRP intrigue you and you'd like to discuss a scene, just approach me and let me know. n-n
 
New Girl, Not New to Roleplay.

Hi! Dana here!

While I am new to here, I'm not new to roleplaying in general. I've particularly skilled in it and enjoy to roleplay. However, I prefer to email over messages if at all possible.

I am a Sub, however I am not into that hard core BDSM I've seen. I enjoy bondage and toys, just nothing too much.

Incest is also something I'm into . Particularly father/daughter, anything where I am a sub.

I'm into the out of this world stuff as well, and have actually found an interest in pokephilia. If you know what that is then I would love to chat.

I prefer male partners, sorry to any females out there :)

Message me to roleplay :)
 
Hi everyone. I'm just kicking around the idea of roleplaying. I started one a few months back, but wasn't feeling it. I'm open to any suggestions/tips/advice for just jumping into "the pool" already.
 
a story about masturbation...looking for a woman co-author

I've started a story about a man (me) and a woman (perhaps you?) who watch each other as we masturbate. I have plenty of experience on the male side of this but I've never been a woman touching my own nipples, clitoris or vagina, so I need a woman writing that part of the story.

Here's a link to the story: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88385705#post88385705

Please PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!
 
Last edited:
Dana --- Tried to reply to you to continue our roleplay...

But you have shutdown your capability to receive messages :(. Why?? Prof. Gav
 
Hi! Dana here!

While I am new to here, I'm not new to roleplaying in general. I've particularly skilled in it and enjoy to roleplay. However, I prefer to email over messages if at all possible.

I am a Sub, however I am not into that hard core BDSM I've seen. I enjoy bondage and toys, just nothing too much.

Incest is also something I'm into . Particularly father/daughter, anything where I am a sub.

I'm into the out of this world stuff as well, and have actually found an interest in pokephilia. If you know what that is then I would love to chat.

I prefer male partners, sorry to any females out there :)

Message me to roleplay :)

Helllo, your inbox is full or you have it turned off
 
Back
Top