*****The Devil's Star****

Well, what can I say? I didn't expect so many kind comments. I am almost lost for words. You guys sure know how to make a girl feel welcome. Thankyou all:rose:

Wow! What a beautiful pic! Drooling even more now! Please keep going!!

Well, what can I say? I didn't expect so many kind comments. I am almost lost for words. You guys sure know how to make a girl feel welcome. Thankyou all:rose:
I'm jealous of that finger! :rose:

Not to be rude but you have a very yummy body color me subscribed and loving your pics! :devil: :nana:

Welcome to the boards gorgeous. Very sexy and tempting like only the devils daughter can be. Hope you stick around and very eager to see more:devil:

I hope we get to see one more pic today! So sexy I can't wait!!

a beautiful start to a thread, and I would certainly hope and like to see a lot more of you.

Hello, Hi, Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening.

I hope this message finds your well and in good shape.

So I just thought I would post this to introduce myself really. I am new to this part of the site and only recently discovered this forum.

Is this a release from everyday life? Is it a cry for help? Or is it just a laugh? Time, I guess, will tell....

For now I will leave it at that....

Anyway, just a quick Hello from me.
:heart::heart::heart:
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0bQZ0I5rsDC

At the risk of public humiliation, I believe that's a good old fashioned English accent there. Welcome to the forum and I hope you have lots of fun.

I am thinking we are ready for the third pic!

We have had pic, voice, then pic and voice. Naturally the next is a pic!

Just my luck audio isn't working for me :eek::( scratch that...finally got it.... very sexy voice, would love to hear you in a state of arousal:devil:

Last edited:
Back