Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sucked a middle-aged guy to completion in a park near my home. Another guy saw us go into the woods and jacked off while I sucked. Salty, but tasty, sperm.
 
Sweet Cock-Sucker...

I just sucked a middle-aged guy to completion in a park near my home. Another guy saw us go into the woods and jacked off while I sucked. Salty, but tasty, sperm.

You're such a generous boy, Marci, I'm sure both gentlemen fully appreciated what you did… just as I appreciate reading about it...
 
I was supposed to meet my boyfriend but he had to work an emergency shift, bored and horny I went onto squirt and chatted with an older guy. We arranged to meet up at his place which was five minutes from my house and he wanted me to suck his cock. He was a little chubby but had a nice six inch, thick, fat dick. After a quick, wet blowjob he blew his load with his cock in my mouth and asked me to stay a while to go further. My day has gone from disappointment to really good and now I can relax with a smile and a bottle of wine.
 
I just sucked a middle-aged guy to completion in a park near my home. Another guy saw us go into the woods and jacked off while I sucked. Salty, but tasty, sperm.

one of my fantasies is to be the other guy jacking off. I've been in ABS looking through glory holes and have seen some awesome cock sucking. No cum though. So fucking hot to watch....
 
not yet sadly but i hope to later ,a friend is popping round and i hope to convince him that he needs a blow job, it shouldnt be too difficult .
 
not yet sadly but i hope to later ,a friend is popping round and i hope to convince him that he needs a blow job, it shouldnt be too difficult .

well i have now, i put on a really short skirt before he arrived and made sure i bent over a lot and when we were close i touched him at every opportunity ,brushing my hand across the front of his jeans and eventually he admitted he was horny so acting all innocent i asked if i could help and he just nodded so i smiled and licked my lips and knelt in front of the armchair and stroked his thighs with both hands and lightly brushed his crotch with my fingers and unbuttoned his jeans and after pulling down the zip i eased both halves apart and he lifted out of the chair and i tugged his jeans and boxers down exposing his cock and i leaned over and kissed it all over and i do mean all over before licking the tip and he was so hard by then there didnt seem much point in waiting so i started sucking eagerly with lots of saliva and rolling my tongue inside my mouth as he moaned with pleasure , i massaged his balls with one hand and then switched to stroking the base of his shaft and i was soon rewarded with the spasms as his cock began to jerk in my mouth and with 5 or 6 spurts he emptied his cum in to me ,flooding my mouth and i held his cum there to enjoy the taste and then swallowed happily and continued to suck until his cock went soft just to make sure i got every drop and then i let him slip from my mouth and remembering my manners i said thank you babe and kissed his cock lightly and let him adjust his clothes as i got up and went to re-do my lipstick .
 
Oh Yeh I did Late last night into early this morning!

Met a guy sitting at the bar at a local restaurant close to where I am staying this week. We struck up a professional conversation about our work, families, hobbies and other things. He told me how he was separated from his wife and divorce was on the near horizon. I just sat and listened as he talked of how sex at home had been nearly nothing in the last few years. He talked about how she had always refused to blow him. That's when he just said out of the blue he needed a BJ. He kept on and laughed as he said that he would even let a man blow him if he could find one. The conversation went on for a little while when he looked over and asked If I had ever been with a man. I wasn't going to lie, so I told him I had a few times but it had been a while. That's when the conversation turned to what it was like and if I enjoyed my experiences with other men. I told him that most all my M2M experiences were all great. And that the one thing that I liked was to dress in sexy lingerie when with a man. We talked a while longer and then exchanged phone numbers and went our separate ways. Knowing I would probably never see or here from him again.
Then around 11:30pm I got a call from the same guy. He said that he had enjoyed our conversation and really needed someone to talk to again. Well we talked on the phone for a few minutes and since the restaurant was closed I reluctantly invited him up to my Hotel room. As he walked in he handed me a large pink gift bag and said "this is for you". Opening the bag there were 6 pair of thong panties, 3 bras, two sexy nighties a pair of pantyhose and a pair of black stockings. he sat on the sofa and asked me to model some of my new things. I picked out the pink lace nighty along with the pink lace thongs and black stockings. As I walked out in front of him I could see he liked what he was seeing. he asked me to come and sit next to him for a little bit. As I did I could see the bulge forming in his crotch. We cuddled for a little, then he stood up and slipped his pants down exposing a very nice rock hard cock. with me still sitting on the sofa he moved closer and pulled my head next to his cock. I started licking the shaft and smooth balls and then took his pre-cum soaked head into my mouth. WOW what stamina this guy has! I felt as I licked and sucked him for an hour before he lead me to the bed. Once on the bed, he pulled my panties off, put a condom on himself, lifted my legs to his shoulders and then slid inside me. I had never been fucked like he fucked me! He screwed me for again what seemed like an hour in every position possible. I though he had come when he pulled out, but to my surprise he removed his empty condom and again guided his cock to my mouth. This time though it didn't take him long before he was coming in long spurts into my mouth and down my throat. When he was finished he thanked me for the best Sex he had experienced in his life.
When I woke up this morning I was still wearing the pink nighty and stockings, my ass was still slippery from all the lube that he used and I could still taste his man juices that he had graciously given to me.
He said he would probably give me a call again tonight. Maybe he will, I waiting by the phone now.
 
Wow! Quite the experience. With the gift of lingerie to boot! Lucky gyrl! Thank you for sharing that exciting event with us!
 
Wow! Quite the experience. With the gift of lingerie to boot! Lucky gyrl! Thank you for sharing that exciting event with us!

And it happened just like I wrote it. It was like a fantasy dream.
He has actually called me tonight.
Said he would be here within the hour. I will be ready willing and able wearing some of my new lingerie when he arrives!
 
And it happened just like I wrote it. It was like a fantasy dream.
He has actually called me tonight.
Said he would be here within the hour. I will be ready willing and able wearing some of my new lingerie when he arrives!

Ooooo! Hope that means another accounting of events for us! Enjoy, Hon!
 
I just went for a quick run and I was lucky enough to pass a local cruising spot. There was an older guy there and against my better judgement I approached. Well Ill be damned, don't let appearances fool you, he was the nicest guy with a fat (shortish) cock and sucking him off was a pleasure. I enjoyed every second.
 
well technically it was last night , a friend of mine invited me for dinner with him and his boyfriend ,he said he was cooking something special so i accepted the invite and went over and after a couple of glasses of wine we sat down to a lovely meal and a great dessert and i offered to help with the dishes and when it was all done we relaxed on the sofa and i said something about repaying them and someone said ,oh i can think of something and well you can guess what happened , i ended up on my knees alternating between them ,stroking one and sucking the other and switching back and forth until i was rewarded with tow lovely loads of cum for my efforts .it was the perfect end to a lovely evening .

Lucky cocksucker!
 
two this morning, i stayed with a gay couple who i have been friends with for ages , they invited me for the weekend and when i got up this morning to get ready to come home i thought it would be nice to take them a cup of tea in bed so i went in with their tea and decided to wake them with a little treat and drawing back the duvet i took both their cocks in my hand and began stroking them and as they woke up they both looked at me and smiled as they said good morning and i bent over and began licking their cocks and as they got fully erect i began sucking one and then the other while stroking them and they gave me a lovely breakfast of both loads of cum and the promise that they would invite me to stay again ,it was the perfect way to start my day and my week and i hope my good luck continues .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top