Ladies and gents, I present you with...

I love a beautifully cleanly shaved pussy.
I don't know, but I vote for seeing more of it.
That's definitely an option for the future ;)

Good god you are divine.
N'aw, thanks.

A guaranteed hard-on with that pic.
Aye aye, sailor.

Wow, Good morning Great Britain!

What a lovely image it wake up to.
Mooooornin' :D

I am a latecomer but I'd like to add my comment - you're pretty as well as sexy.
Thanks.

Superb pics, keep them up!
:cattail:

Lovely spooning bod you got there, Calypso. :rose:
I love a good spoon ;)

must make the climbing easier somehow...
It gives me magic climbing skills. Ok maybe not, but it definitely feels sexy.

Ohhhhhh, I love the full nude yet it still hides what we want to see. SO erotic and sexy. :devil:

Okay, time for a shower. I expect you to be there in a minute. ;)

p.s. welcome back. :)
What more can you possibly want to see? :devil: damn, I missed it!
p.s. Helloooo :)

damn, I missed it.

Must say, I love your climbing gear. You can climb on me in that outfit anytime;)

Thanks mister, duly noted.

Wonderfully sensual photo. Stimulates my mind as well as other more obvious areas.

Thank you for proving that British is best! (As I sit here in a howling storm in London) :kiss:

I'm glad. It must have stopped raining there by now. I didn't even realise that places were flooding until I watched the news, that amount of rain in a Cornish winter is a little over normal.

Amazing.

What a woman!! :heart:

Tanks :D

Hmm,this is a step up for you young lady.

It's funny, I'd always pictured you as a trimmer, not a shaver. :D
You approve? I'm a fairly recent convert.

Gosh. Who knew climbing gear could be such a turn on. Well as long is attached to that lovely behind of yours....
aye aye ;)

that last pic you look so perfect! would love that to be my sheet on my bed ;) haha

Would you indeed :) thank you.

Met a climbing lady tonight. Mentioned her climbing gear.....she didn't tell me off that much. Looks like climbing gear may be the new lingerie :D

Yeaaaaaahh :D repping my sport.

'Repping'. Lol.

Babe, that is one sweet body!!

Thanks babes ;)

Want some company?

Totally.

A bump is DEFINITELY required. Such a gorgeous woman should be on page 1!

I know, Shameless bump from me but.... so what?! ;)

N'aww. Flattery will get you everywhere.

Good gods, I may be new to the site but after perusing the threads I must say you are absolutely gorgeous.

Visually, I'm a big fan of the landing strip. I find the contrast helps to focus the eye and draw it in. Works great in pics and in vivo.

Orally, I do love the clean shave, or even better, the wax. I love sliding my tongue all over that wet slippery skin, feeling it get hotter, wetter, tastier. I love the slip from inner thigh on to clitoris, the down and up again and the trembling that this almost always brings.

So yeah, I guess it's fair to say I approve :D

You approve? I'm a fairly recent convert.

Visually, I'm a big fan of the landing strip. I find the contrast helps to focus the eye and draw it in. Works great in pics and in vivo.

Orally, I do love the clean shave, or even better, the wax. I love sliding my tongue all over that wet slippery skin, feeling it get hotter, wetter, tastier. I love the slip from inner thigh on to clitoris, the down and up again and the trembling that this almost always brings.

So yeah, I guess it's fair to say I approve :D

Mmmmmm. I'd be trembling.

I'm glad :p

N'aww. Flattery will get you everywhere.

Promises, promises. Maybe for Christmas? I've been such a good boy this year... I should get a fantastic "present" so I can be all BAD again! :devil:

(Sorry for the above cheesiness!!)

So being as everyone on the road apparently gets this view when I ride my bike, I figure I should share it with you guys, and maybe a little extra ;)
The first one is batman inspired, too. Holler if you catch my drift.

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/DSCF2287_zps7c636141.jpg

http://i1284.photobucket.com/albums/a564/calypso0576/DSCF2294_zps24d82f69.jpg

Love and kisses.

You just get better!! Imagining you bent over the BatPod is... well, considerably easier but VERY sexy.

"Well Hello Beautiful.... and you ARE Beautiful" (I know, I'm mixing the two films but...)

Yeah,but the second one is just inspired!

Of course you know exactly what I'd be doing if I saw that in front of me, don't you?

So being as everyone on the road apparently gets this view when I ride my bike, I figure I should share it with you guys, and maybe a little extra ;)

Love and kisses.

I haven't posted before now. But I think it is confession time.

You have become my go to masturbatory assistant.

Thanks for that :)

Love and kisses.

Mmm sexy sexy sexy!!! If you went to my gym and were on the bike in front of me I'd get a great workout but then need some assistance stretching afterward. And definitely a massage, preferably from you ;)

Ah a biker. No wonder you have such a fine bottom!

:rolleyes:

I love a good long ride.. yes, on my bike! ;)

Because you hadn't posted this one yet

DSCF2294_zps24d82f69.jpg

Haha, I wonder why this one keeps cropping up?

That's definitely an option for the future ;)

N'aw, thanks.

Aye aye, sailor.

Mooooornin' :D

Thanks.

I love a good spoon ;)

It gives me magic climbing skills. Ok maybe not, but it definitely feels sexy.

you give me a good spoon and i promise you we'll fork all night long. (i was going to say all knife long but i thought that might sound a bit corny...)

Back