Men I would totally do...

now that's hawt!

:D

and, he's straight

As in you can't see it or it does nothing for you?

It's actually one of a set.

CM%20Capture%206-thumb.png
191-0729050209-StevenColbertSexy.jpg

If we're going for that "boy next door" look- then how about guys I actually have done?

l.jpg

It says no to ********?

Fine, then I'll upload it to imgur

DYXb6.jpg

Last edited:
If we're going for that "boy next door" look- then how about guys I actually have done?

l.jpg

It says no to ********?

Fine, then I'll upload it to imgur

DYXb6.jpg

Since I can't see your image, I'm going to say that my boy-next-door is way hotter than your boy-next-door. :D

Since I can't see your image, I'm going to say that my boy-next-door is way hotter than your boy-next-door. :D

Probably, but mine's strong enough to hold me up and fuck me, and has an amazing amount of stamina, so :p

Probably, but mine's strong enough to hold me up and fuck me, and has an amazing amount of stamina, so :p

Ooooh...that is good stuff.

Mine is a musician and artist. He can strum really fast and paint really well. *eye brow wiggle*

Ooooh...that is good stuff.

Mine is a musician and artist. He can strum really fast and paint really well. *eye brow wiggle*

So could mine.

Similarities, honestly, at this point getting kinda weird. :eek:

VaG, I've decided that we have to go man-hunting together. We'd be good at it. There's no better wingman for a hot chick then a twink, and no better wingman for a fag then a hot chick.

I'm excited about this plan.

So could mine.

Similarities, honestly, at this point getting kinda weird. :eek:

VaG, I've decided that we have to go man-hunting together. We'd be good at it. There's no better wingman for a hot chick then a twink, and no better wingman for a fag then a hot chick.

I'm excited about this plan.

Apparently you and I have the same type. :)

ETA: I didn't read the last part of your reply until now.

It's a plan. Do we start trolling in KY or VA?

Apparently you and I have the same type. :)

ETA: I didn't read the last part of your reply until now.

It's a plan. Do we start trolling in KY or VA?

Eh, I'm sick of Kentucky.

Grass is always bluer on the other side.

just found this thread, how the hell did one of you find that picture of me?

no, no clues as to which pic or who posted it

work it out for yourselves shmucks

I seldom fantasize about tv stars, models, etc. I do fantasize about a few Lit men though.

Why do you fat loser chicks select hawt guys you could not score with a roofie?

My advice is to aim lower. Someone as big as a loser as you. Like Vatass or Busybody.

You talkin' to me? This is 'lady-pron' or whatever for the boys. You guys whack off over chicks like this...

489e4_ORIG-ideal_redhead_girl_with_big_tits_8_thumb.jpg

so what's wrong with some fantasy for us?

Back