Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Piss play is one of the fetishes I'm curious about. And hot damn ! Hearing you guys talk it sounds so hot........

Makes me want to take a toilet break and fast.

Oh God that is hot. Would love to piss on a lady in a white top, her nipples sticking it in arousal. Them her piss all over me !

ya !
i take a rest in between writing my draft of d day and watched it which is really somewhat hot erotic and not so much dirty as i think it so .
it is finely filmed and cool .

it is one of the rare fetishes . is it not ?

Glad my thread is a hit...any pee interested girls...feel free to get in touch :)

Slimsexi ,
it is very sure that your thread is a super duper hit on lit as it makes even me to see some of its posts : videos .
i can never even think about this fetish but a accidental viewing of ur post make me realize that there is a huge fan following for it .
but i have to ask you dear ,
pl tell clearly ,
do you also involved in this pee fetish in reality ?
if so , what force you to do it ?

my ex unbeknownst to me found some pee pics on my computer and one camping trip while I was standing in the river fishing announced she needed to pee. I told her to drop her shorts and go. She claimed she was too shy, so I told her to walk out deeper in the river and go. After a few minutes she asked me to help her walk out to the deeper section because the rocks were slippery. I did thinking id get a veiw of her peeing. By the time I had reached her she had her legs spread and was peeing thru her shorts. I walked up to her and stood behind and reached around and cupped her peeing pussy while she continued wetting herself. She obviously felt my boner grinding into her cute ass and turned around and let her pee soak my crotch. Later she told me she found some pics of women peeing on my computer and knew for some time of my interests....we experimented with pee games until we broke up. God I miss her....and her wet panties.

First time

For anyone thinking about introducing their significant other to pee play I would like to share my first experience with drinking. The guy I had been dating had introduced some very mild pee play by peeing on my stomach. I wasn't sure about it but knew it really turned him on so I went along with it. We had done that about two or three times. Shortly after being "initiated" I was deep into giving head when the next thing I knew he pissed in my mouth. Talk about a shock. My reaction was, well, less than favorable. When he did this we had not had any type of discussion about pee play and I honestly didn't have a clue people even did this. Had he talked to me about it before hand I would have been more open to the idea. But just surprising me by pissing in my mouth was not a good idea, especially since I had no clue this was something people did. I would highlysuggest at least having a discussion about it before doing something like that. The worst that can happen is your partner will look at you like u r growing horns and tell u its gross. Trust me its a lot better than having piss spit everywhere lol.:eek:

For anyone thinking about introducing their significant other to pee play I would like to share my first experience with drinking. The guy I had been dating had introduced some very mild pee play by peeing on my stomach. I wasn't sure about it but knew it really turned him on so I went along with it. We had done that about two or three times. Shortly after being "initiated" I was deep into giving head when the next thing I knew he pissed in my mouth. Talk about a shock. My reaction was, well, less than favorable. When he did this we had not had any type of discussion about pee play and I honestly didn't have a clue people even did this. Had he talked to me about it before hand I would have been more open to the idea. But just surprising me by pissing in my mouth was not a good idea, especially since I had no clue this was something people did. I would highlysuggest at least having a discussion about it before doing something like that. The worst that can happen is your partner will look at you like u r growing horns and tell u its gross. Trust me its a lot better than having piss spit everywhere lol.:eek:

I agree, I think this goes for any kind of sexual activity, maybe any kind of activity ? But if both (or more) are happy and enjoy it then it can be wonderful.

solo

I know I really love it and I know it's really, really naughty, too nasty to share with someone else usually.

Every once in a while, i am home alone and i just have to feel it. I'll drink like 40-60 ounces of water. My blatter just cant take it anymore, and i just sit in the bathtub and with a rock hard cock i start pissing all over myself. It is so dirty and hot to do that to yourself. I then cum all over my piss soaked chest realy hard. So hot!!!

Every once in a while, i am home alone and i just have to feel it. I'll drink like 40-60 ounces of water. My blatter just cant take it anymore, and i just sit in the bathtub and with a rock hard cock i start pissing all over myself. It is so dirty and hot to do that to yourself. I then cum all over my piss soaked chest realy hard. So hot!!!

Done the same thing myself. Not as good as with a partner but will do for sure.

Strangely enough I was taken by surprise when first introduced to pee play. While lying in bed catching my breath between bouts with a very hot new girl friend, she knelt above me and gave a sly smile, next thing I knew there was a warm wet sensation on my stomach, I jumped slightly in surprise, she stopped and looked at me, I just said "it would have been manners to ask first" she then carried on pissing on my stomach and cock, which got me hard, making it a bit difficult to return the favor. She later confessed that it was the first time she had indulged to, and that when she had asked some one before she had been called a perv before he ran off. While I didn't mind being taken by surprise, I agree discussing it with your partner first is a must, probably better to get the strange look, rather than have them suddenly leap up and run off. When it came to the first time I drank piss (the jokes about Watneys beer would only be understood by Brits of a certain age) we both pissed into pint glasses and then drank each others, no sudden surprise there, except it tasted better then watneys. LOl

i love telling my gf how badly i want to see her wet herself. she gets turned on by the desperation and humiliation as much as i do. telling her to hold it allday is such a kinky turn on. especially bc i want to be there to watch her soak her panties and her pants with her piss.

i love it when she pees through her panties and i kiss my way up her thigh, letting her piss all over me until my mouth is on her pussy and shes going right onto my tongue as i lick her. loving every second of her showering me bc i get so turned on being her dirty boy

i love it when she wears a diaper and wets herself, i want her to do it in public. just sit with me in a crowded place and have her whisper into my ears that shes being a bad girl. when i ask how i want her to tell me that shes wetting her diaper and its making her extra horny acting like such a secret kinky dirty naughty girl for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back