I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you both, my husband wants to go to his moms tonight for a bbq, her house is super hot always and smells like dog.... that's not how I want to spend my evening.:mad:

You should come to Oz, April

pleasantly cool here and I could make you as warm as you like.

I hear you both, my husband wants to go to his moms tonight for a bbq, her house is super hot always and smells like dog.... that's not how I want to spend my evening.:mad:

I am going to my mom's house in a few to help make ready for her coming home from the hospital, something NO ONE agrees with except my younger brother who's an idiot!

It's 90, high humidity and there is no a/c in the house. This should be fun /sarcasm

pleasantly cool here and I could make you as warm as you like.
That sounds really nice right now :) .... I need a break from my crazy life
I am going to my mom's house in a few to help make ready for her coming home from the hospital, something NO ONE agrees with except my younger brother who's an idiot!

It's 90, high humidity and there is no a/c in the house. This should be fun /sarcasm

I'm sorry :( ....

Ahhh day is almost done. . .hope everyone had a good day today and ready to enjoy your evening! I think I need a cold strong drink - the AC definitely was not working here and suits and ties and no AC? Not pleasant in the heat and humidity!

Ahhh day is almost done. . .hope everyone had a good day today and ready to enjoy your evening! I think I need a cold strong drink - the AC definitely was not working here and suits and ties and no AC? Not pleasant in the heat and humidity!

I have a AC the room feels great, especially since am not wearing a top

Good evening everyone :) I'm just chilling half naked and hoping my roommate doesn't come home too soon, haha.

50 here in California. And I love every year I've been on this earth. I'm happy and I'm the proud owner of a deliciously pervert imagination that I share now and then.

50 here in California. And I love every year I've been on this earth. I'm happy and I'm the proud owner of a deliciously pervert imagination that I share now and then.
Hello, I hope u share that perverted imagination sometime with us ;)
Justine good luck with school sweetie!! April how you doing sexy????

Hey you, I'm doing alright.....how you been??

I decided that as my brain was not functioning and I was getting little done, I went back to bed (plus the back of the apartment is cooler) I am now feeling very charged after being up for only a few minutes.

BrettJ in Canada

I decided that as my brain was not functioning and I was getting little done, I went back to bed (plus the back of the apartment is cooler) I am now feeling very charged after being up for only a few minutes.

BrettJ in Canada

It was a power nap ;)

In a way, yes APRIL. I slept for another 4 hours, so I've almost slept half the day away. Soon as I've got a bit more food in me, I'll begin to write and see what pours out.

BrettJ in Canada

Last edited:
In a way, yes APRIL. I slept for another 4 hours, so I've almost slept half the day away. Soon as I've got a bit more food in me, I'll begin to write and see what pours out.

BrettJ in Canada

Hope go things come out... :) ... I'm going to have a relaxing night, no kids home...its so quiet.... :D

It is always quiet here, save for when the idiot neighbors start up (which they have on a number of occasions)

BrettJ in Canada

It is always quiet here, save for when the idiot neighbors start up (which they have on a number of occasions)

BrettJ in Canada

I like the quiet..but I do miss my babes when they aren't around...... nice break , but always feels a little weird to me

It would be the opposite for me - any noise would be odd as I have lived alone for a long while. Even the cat is quiet right now, I expect he's asleep in the bathroom (it is cool in there)

BrettJ in Canada

I am a male and I work part time in construction. 5'7" 160. I've never been attracted to men but since I was in middle school I have been curious about dick. there was one house I worked in where whenever I layer eyes on the client I just wanted him to bend me over the couch and fuck me. he was a 45 year old business man who just had this aura about him. he lived alone. I like to wear heels and woman's clothes and I always wanted to offer him that if he let me come over and wear women's clothes in his house I would cook and clean and let him do whatever he wanted to me. and I mean any thing. I would have let him tie me up and degrade me. smack my ass. call me a slut and a sissy. even now months after the job is finished I fantasize about running into him again or even just going to his house and proposing this to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back