Dave's Zombie Proof Bunker and Refuge for Unattached Wimmens

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sneaks up behind tim and gives him a great big naked boobiesquishinghug against his back.

Missed you, darling.:kiss:

Hey there Ella, I wish loads of cute, elephants upon you!

Thanks for reminding me I killed the party in here last night ... your kiss does make it feel a bit better. :kiss:

Hey there Ella, I wish loads of cute, elephants upon you!

Thanks for reminding me I killed the party in here last night ... your kiss does make it feel a bit better. :kiss:

You know, I haven't been checked for zombie bites in quite awhile...care to sneak back to my room and give me a looooong examination? *bats eyelashes innocently....

You know, I haven't been checked for zombie bites in quite awhile...care to sneak back to my room and give me a looooong examination? *bats eyelashes innocently....

I always thought you preferred to inspect others from the couch ... but ... safety does come first ... lead the way my dear.

I always thought you preferred to inspect others from the couch ... but ... safety does come first ... lead the way my dear.

Alas, I miss that couch. I miss Serene, I miss our southern belle....but somebody has to carry on in their absence. I hope you like Hello, Kitty. I seemed to have inherited a lot of it when I moved in here. :p

Alas, I miss that couch. I miss Serene, I miss our southern belle....but somebody has to carry on in their absence. I hope you like Hello, Kitty. I seemed to have inherited a lot of it when I moved in here. :p

tumblr_laz9nc7Wkl1qzvk4co1_400.jpg

I like your room just fine, Ella. Amazing what you have been able to do with it post-apocalypse!

Stand up straight ... *running his fingertips across Ella's neck, arms, back, thighs and legs searching for bites*
Oh, my turn to watch... or help?
And you didn't kill the party, dear, as much fun as it would have been to give descriptives on thread, I don't think everyone wants that here so I like to keep certain things private..:devil:

Oh, my turn to watch... or help?
And you didn't kill the party, dear, as much fun as it would have been to give descriptives on thread, I don't think everyone wants that here so I like to keep certain things private..:devil:

Thank you for the encouraging word, dear. Hope TL took it easy on you ... actually I don't. ;) What are you doing in the bunker without a drink!?!?

Thank you for the encouraging word, dear. Hope TL took it easy on you ... actually I don't. ;) What are you doing in the bunker without a drink!?!?
Oh my, let me get the Patron..

And I definitely needed the gag, although a firm hand clasped over my mouth would probably shut me up for a while...lol

Oh my, let me get the Patron..

And I definitely needed the gag, although a firm hand clasped over my mouth would probably shut me up for a while...lol

On the contrary, I would prefer to hear everything you had to say, moan, scream or exclaim. :devil:

If you're headed over to the bar, would you be a dear and kindly refill my scotch?

I hate scotch, but yes, I'm afraid I have a taste for the expensive
... Was just discussing with another how wonderful a Chateuneuf du Pape goes with chateaubriand, medium rare, of course...

If the lady of the bunker wishes to switch to a full sized steak and a fine wine, by all means, I would allow her to do so. Now I want beef wellington!

*Walks through the common area wearing only a cowboy hat and a pair of low rise, lace up cowboy boots. Overhears a little of the conversation, realizes everything is alright, and never slows down.*

"Afternoon, y'all."

*Tips the white straw hat to the lady and keeps walking further down the hall.*

Last edited:
Evening bunkerites and bunkeroos.

I may have a few drinks in me so if anybody wants to catch up, shout out what you'd like. It has been a stupid week and I think I may go upstairs and "hope" that there's some zombies up there so I can expend hundreds of rounds of ammo in their direction.

Stay out of the fields, I may not be shooting straight with a couple of bourbons in me. In any case, the week is over and there's nothing to be upset about, right?

But that's later. Who's thirsty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back