Old 10-01-2014, 01:34 AM   #2651
Emerson40
An evening spent dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasace View Post
You are totally right... 99.9% if the girls I exchange with are fun, normal, mentally balanced girls looking for fun and enjoying what Literotica has to offer. Please forgive me for making one mistake in thinking that you were a fun, mentally healthy girl ready for fun.

You are obviously an unhappy person in the wrong forum.... we are fun loving and happy and sharing people... and not judgmental hypocrites...

Have a good, lonely life, and pray for an attitude adjustment... Ace...

A person pointing out your fondness for "Ctrl + H", and inability to organize your sent folder does not make that person unhappy or mentally imbalanced.

Your assumption that all girls should welcome your unsolicited copy and paste jobs, even the redux versions, says more about your state of mind and attitude, regardless of your well intentions.

This being Literotica makes no difference or exception. The members here are people, not just soppy vaginas and rigid peni. Though the topics and stories discussed can be about sex, you should still approach folks - whether via pm or posting - as you would people in life. And, as in life, expect reactions and rejections to your unwanted advances accordingly.

Old 10-01-2014, 01:51 AM   #2652
pfflyerhot
Pussyfooting around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSam42 View Post
Nope.

Well, you won't get it at least. I'm not sure if he/she will know they're blocked, though? Does anyone else know if the user being ignored knows they are blocked?
Yes... When you try to send a PM you'll get a page that says (I'm paraphrasing, here) invalid user, or "nobody here by that name"... something like that. I was put on ignore a long time ago by someone who thought I was a man...
I think you can still access the profile page of the person who has put you on ignore... I think... I'm pretty sure that was how I figured out I was being "ignored".

POST EDIT: Obviously I didn't read anything after Sam's post, huh..?
POST SECOND EDIT: I think if you try to access a person's profile from your own inbox, and that person has put you on "ignore"... that might be when you get the "invalid user" message. I dunno. Shit, it was when I first joined the site... a couple of years ago... I do remember figuring out, in a round about inadvertent way, that I'd been ignored...

Last edited by pfflyerhot : 10-01-2014 at 02:00 AM.

Old 10-01-2014, 02:01 AM   #2653
NorthernGinger
Experienced

I get asshat PMs through LinkedIn of all places.

Drives me nuts.

Old 10-01-2014, 05:27 AM   #2654
_Lorelei_
Loves Spam

Quote:
You are totally right... 99.9% if the girls I exchange with are fun, normal, mentally balanced girls looking for fun and enjoying what Literotica has to offer. Please forgive me for making one mistake in thinking that you were a fun, mentally healthy girl ready for fun.

You are obviously an unhappy person in the wrong forum.... we are fun loving and happy and sharing people... and not judgmental hypocrites...

Hi Ace,
I was sorry to stumble across your post here and some of the stuff above it. I'm here to stick up for you because I know you're a lovely guy BUT it's not nice to dupe people and have them think you're writing stories especially for them when you're not.
If you enjoy sharing your stories and want to exhibit them more then you simply need to publish them here, what this whole site is intended for! It's a shame that they get published on a thread like this instead....
If you want to talk to women, you just need to be yourself, the you that I like. I don't like you for your stories (when you sent me some a few years ago I probably said I read them when I hadn't ) and I don't like you for your muscle-man av either, I like you for YOU.
Hope you get over this and can put your stories to better use, L x

Old 10-01-2014, 09:37 AM   #2655
texasace
Literotica Guru

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Lorelei_ View Post
Hi Ace,
I was sorry to stumble across your post here and some of the stuff above it. I'm here to stick up for you because I know you're a lovely guy BUT it's not nice to dupe people and have them think you're writing stories especially for them when you're not.
If you enjoy sharing your stories and want to exhibit them more then you simply need to publish them here, what this whole site is intended for! It's a shame that they get published on a thread like this instead....
If you want to talk to women, you just need to be yourself, the you that I like. I don't like you for your stories (when you sent me some a few years ago I probably said I read them when I hadn't ) and I don't like you for your muscle-man av either, I like you for YOU.
Hope you get over this and can put your stories to better use, L x
Thanks, Luv... I needed that. When you left a few years ago, I had a void that I attempted to fill. I selected a few girls based on their profile and their posts and sent them a story that I thought they might relate to. In every case, I did not attempt to deceive them... I clearly wrote... I PERSONALIZED THIS STORY FOR YOU.

The cancer is gone, and my mind is clearing up, so I will be able to do better now. Thanks for caring... and WELCOME BACK!! Luv and everything good to you!! Ace

Old 10-01-2014, 10:30 AM   #2656
Saucyminx
High heels and attitude

Quote:

Ace--this response is totally beneath you. To suggest that someone who doesn't respond in a positive way to an unsolicited pm of a story you've sent to however many women, isn't fun, normal, or mentally healthy is absurd. You don't know ANYTHING about her--and that is the point. You made an assumption, not once, but twice and this time you found yourself on the asshat thread. She was polite the first time you sent your story to her. You chose to send it again.

She's on an erotica forum. Doesn't mean she is here to validate you or your writing, some of which is less than mainstream and would only appeal to certain audiences.

Who knows, maybe this makes me a "abnormal, mentally unstable, lonely, judgmental hypocrite."

Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional. -- Kathleen Casey Theisen

Some days it just doesn't pay to gnaw through the leather straps. --Emo Philips

Don't think about it, just swallow. --my friend Eileen

She went around with a broken heart, and she wasn't sure who'd broken it. She thought it was herself, mostly.
― Ann Brashares

My Johari window Snatched shamelessly from Bailadora and Fire Breeze, because why not?

Come on in--the smut is fine

Last edited by Saucyminx : 10-01-2014 at 10:31 AM. Reason: missed an r

Old 10-01-2014, 06:20 PM   #2657
Rainshine
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernGinger View Post
I get asshat PMs through LinkedIn of all places.

Drives me nuts.
LinkedIn is the devil.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:48 PM   #2658
unregistered

Old 10-03-2014, 03:15 PM   #2659
SweetSam42
Occasional Pin-Up Girl

Here's a good one. First contact also:

Quote:
You look delicious. That hot ass is perfect for doggy style anal , yummmmmm
All in good fun. Lol.

Old 10-04-2014, 02:04 AM   #2660
Doog_kuron
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainshine View Post
LinkedIn is the devil.
LinkedIn is my friend. And I think you know why madam

Old 10-05-2014, 07:52 PM   #2661
Aphro
Femme du monde

Quote:

I'm not going to respond to the fact you are calling into question my mental state, attitude, and happiness with my life (all counts upon which you are stone dead wrong).

Instead I will point out you called yourself out here, not I. I had redacted your username and info so as to protect your privacy.

I suspect you are merely annoyed that now you are going to have to write a new form letter and find a new story to "pesonalize". It is true, you never said it was written specifically for me (thanks be!) but either way, it is my hope that if nothing else, you might rethink your approach to women on this forum, and perhaps instead of mass mailing random women, hoping for some of that spaghetti to stick, that you spend the time actually trying to know someone with a message that does reflect them personally, either a thoughtful question or a comment on a post, rather than sending what is obviously being sent to dozens of others. It is in no way flattering or sexy to receive a bulk mailer ( though I am sure you have had some success, or you would not still be doing it).

Again, at no point did I personally attack you, or your life. I found fault with the action, not the person. You however, decided to take the rebuff and turn it into a failing on my part, and disparage me as a person. This tells me more about you than your choice in erotica does.

My Theme Song

Time is
Too Slow for those who Wait,
Too Swift for those who Fear,
Too Long for those who Grieve,
Too Short for those who Rejoice;
But for those who Love,
Time is not.

~Henry Van Dyke

Old 10-05-2014, 09:21 PM   #2662
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatúr

^^Interesting how vitriolic his approach to outing himself was, no? Talk about illuminating one's true colors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtohisPB View Post
Posting more frequently in the GB has had an effect on my inbox, nothing particularly notable, but nearly all from individuals I don't know with no posting history. This gem came today and made me laugh.
I dunno...

I loan the brother two commas and you make the assumption that English is like the 4th or 5th language that the super learner is tackling, and I think he mighta gotten deeper into your inbox.

~just sayin'

#commastospare

Old 10-05-2014, 09:30 PM   #2663
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatúr

You ever been in that awkward position when anything you receive by certified letter is not likely to be friendly news?

You leave that shit unclaimed!

I think everyone in a flight of fantasy or a moment of over-share has sent something in a PM that either met with thunderous silence, or in the cold light of day made you wish for a "cancel and delete" button.

Why anyone would do anything but hide in shame, until the warmth in your ears and cheeks recedes, is beyond me.

I gotta admit, I nervously peek in here often, if it ever starts to sound familiar? No way am I doing anything but a 50s era duck and cover drill.

Old 10-06-2014, 01:30 AM   #2664
Doog_kuron
Literotica Guru

You know I check here often hoping one of my PMs made it here but sad times, never here doesn't matter how sarcastic I get the ladies of lit just fire back even more sarcastic messages.

Old 10-06-2014, 02:07 AM   #2665
NippleMuncher
Masticatus Nipplicanis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doog_kuron View Post
You know I check here often hoping one of my PMs made it here but sad times, never here doesn't matter how sarcastic I get the ladies of lit just fire back even more sarcastic messages.
You need to stop drinking and sending out drunken PMs, then the ladies may treat you more favorably to the asshat category, instead of the loveable lush category.

Let it be known, I feel your pain, try as I may to be an asshat, alas I am but a lowly loveable lush . . .

Old 10-06-2014, 04:41 AM   #2666
Cumference
I brought my plunger!

I must say, that after I started using The Great Gonzo as my avatar, I have been almost free from asshatters.
Not even a rubber fetishist wanting to taste the plunger....

I wonder if a picture of Miss Piggy would make the asshatters interested?
I have a theory, that some of the more hormonally challenged simply respond to the percentage of pink in the av.

Old 10-06-2014, 09:02 AM   #2667
Aphro
Femme du monde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumference View Post
I must say, that after I started using The Great Gonzo as my avatar, I have been almost free from asshatters.
Not even a rubber fetishist wanting to taste the plunger....

I wonder if a picture of Miss Piggy would make the asshatters interested?
I have a theory, that some of the more hormonally challenged simply respond to the percentage of pink in the av.
I dunno, I find Gonzo's nose just a tad phallic...I'm surprised you don't get any nose fetishists flooding your inbox.

My Theme Song

Time is
Too Slow for those who Wait,
Too Swift for those who Fear,
Too Long for those who Grieve,
Too Short for those who Rejoice;
But for those who Love,
Time is not.

~Henry Van Dyke

Old 10-06-2014, 04:23 PM   #2668
Cumference
I brought my plunger!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphroditiac View Post
I dunno, I find Gonzo's nose just a tad phallic...I'm surprised you don't get any nose fetishists flooding your inbox.

Imagine what that nose could do in a 69!

Old 10-06-2014, 06:15 PM   #2669
Eilan
Daddy's Fuckdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cumference View Post
Imagine what that nose could do in a 69!
"Oh yes, ladies, I'm really bein' sincere
'cause in a 69 my humpty nose will tickle ya rear.
My nose is big, uh-uh I'm not ashamed
Big like a pickle, I'm still gettin' paid"

Old 10-06-2014, 08:00 PM   #2670
unregistered

Old 10-06-2014, 08:37 PM   #2671
RubenesqueAphrodite
Pphhfthtt.....

not sure if I should be sad or amused that I recognized this right away.. ^^

Old 10-10-2014, 09:53 PM   #2672
pfflyerhot
Pussyfooting around...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubenesqueAphrodite View Post
not sure if I should be sad or amused that I recognized this right away.. ^^
Amused and proud...

Old 10-18-2014, 08:50 PM   #2673
Nastassia4Hire
Really Really Experienced

Somewhere there is an asshat purposely creating a asshat pm just to see if it makes into this asshat thread. Yes, I received my share in my short time here.

Old 10-18-2014, 10:48 PM   #2674
Que
aʒɑ̃ prɔvɔkatúr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastassia4Hire View Post
Somewhere there is an asshat purposely creating a asshat pm just to see if it makes into this asshat thread. Yes, I received my share in my short time here.
Have you not gotten to my asshat PM in your inbox yet?

Old 10-28-2014, 06:56 PM   #2675
MirandaAlexis
Literotica Guru

I'm new here and this thread/topic is exactly why I haven't even turned on my pms yet. I do have a few questions though.

1) Is there not a "report spam" button to deal with this?

2) Can I send a pm and receive a reply even if my pms are turned off?

Thanks.