What am I looking for ?

Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

I don't want the world... Just something more than I have right now.

Ladies.... are you in the same boat? Feel free to drop me a line.

Matt

BUMP :D

Well, at this point I am not sure anymore. A friend? Good conversation? Maybe? Who knows at this point.

Matt

bump:rose::rose:

Hi! Didn't read your whole thread but judging by it's length you are a popular guy! What do you have that everyone wants lol

Hi! Didn't read your whole thread but judging by it's length you are a popular guy! What do you have that everyone wants lol

LOL... Lots of bumps from some of my friends and myself. As far as what I have? I am HONEST, I don't play games and I am just me. lol

Matt

Bump:rose:

Matt

Bump:rose:

Matt

It looks like you're a year out from your original post. Any changes? Observations? Closer to knowing what you want? Further away?

Back