The girl next to me

bone251

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Posts
2,880
Wow!
I just played a concert sitting next to this sweet young thing trumpet player with wonderful curves. Her blouse was just loose enough for this tall man to enjoy the view. And her pants were just below her butt crack. At the end of each piece I would lay the played music down on the floor between us and just enjoy the view.

The incredible thing is this girl has the same body shape as the friend that is the main girl in my story The Muse is a Goddess. So my blood boiled and I really had to pay attention to the music as she was a significant distraction.

When a girl walks into your heart, then runs around in your imagination, becomes a story from life's events and then you meet someone who could be her little sister.............

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
 

I never had quite that experience.

I did have the experience of walking out of a grocery store while the spittin' image of my current female character walked in. She was perfect right down to her hair color, her lip gloss, and the pattern of her dress. She was taller than my character, but I love tall.
 
How tantalizing.

Hopefully your physique and clothing was just as enjoyable to her. :)
 
Back
Top