Wildflower Wonders

Hello out there in Erotica Land I wanna start by thanking everyone who messaged me and took the time to introduce themselves to me.
I thought i should take this chance to reach out and ask my Fellow Subs what do you like to do to your Master to drive him crazy?
And any Doms out there is there any fantasies your willing to share that you havent experienced yet but are craving it be played out.?

I thought i should make it more clear then i obviously was before i tend to be nieve apparently at times lol.

I am a sub i love to be a good girl and play and have fun i like to have my limits tested and pushed i find sex unbelievably erotic and seductive.
I love learning from others.... Knowledge is Power...
So if you would like to chat i am open to conversations.
Please know i do have a Master I am not looking for another one i am on this forum to get to know others learn and explore my sexuality more.

If you wanna ask me questions or get to know me please feel free to message me.😁

🌸🌹Wildflower🌹🌸

Hello out there in Erotica Land I wanna start by thanking everyone who messaged me and took the time to introduce themselves to me.
I thought i should take this chance to reach out and ask my Fellow Subs what do you like to do to your Master to drive him crazy?
And any Doms out there is there any fantasies your willing to share that you havent experienced yet but are craving it be played out.?

I thought i should make it more clear then i obviously was before i tend to be nieve apparently at times lol.

I am a sub i love to be a good girl and play and have fun i like to have my limits tested and pushed i find sex unbelievably erotic and seductive.
I love learning from others.... Knowledge is Power...
So if you would like to chat i am open to conversations.
Please know i do have a Master I am not looking for another one i am on this forum to get to know others learn and explore my sexuality more.

If you wanna ask me questions or get to know me please feel free to message me.😁

🌸🌹Wildflower🌹🌸

You should ask that this be changed to be BSDM forum. It will get more hits than personals.

Wildflower,

I agree, you could try the forum as well!!

Steel

Last edited:
Hello and welcome,

I would message you and say hi, but I am not allowed to talk in private. My wife and Master is uncomfortable with me privately communicating with others. She feels it is better for me to either be humiliated in open channels or not talk about anything I need to hide.

I have a few fantasies that have not been filled, but You specifically asked for Dom fantasies so I will keep mine to myself unless you ask me to go into more detail.

Back