Submit your homemade bondage photos here.

All this canvas talk makes me want to break out some body paints or something :p

Yum...yes, your delicious body would definitely look wonderful adorned in body paints. I am looking forward to any artistic explorations on that front.

Yum...yes, your delicious body would definitely look wonderful adorned in body paints. I am looking forward to any artistic explorations on that front.

Not body paints, but the ropes at least coordinate with the lingerie ;)

8516555721_8217c308ac_c.jpg

Bound and ready. He was kind enough to hogtie me later in the afternoon too.

Delicious....yes, the rope matches quite well with that sexy lingerie, and also matches your hair nicely :)

I love the pose, as if you are offered in sexual worship with your butt up in the air and legs opened. You have a beautiful heart shaped ass.

Goodness.........

:)

Delicious....yes, the rope matches quite well with that sexy lingerie, and also matches your hair nicely :)

I love the pose, as if you are offered in sexual worship with your butt up in the air and legs opened. You have a beautiful heart shaped ass.

Ohh that was the intent of the pose. And the offer was indeed taken.

As for the shape...I wish it were bigger haha. I need to do more squats.

I think erotic is exactly the correct word

Well thank you, I'm glad you like :)

Great pose. Very sexual. You look great. Thanks for sharing.

As always, my pleasure. I appreciate the comments :)

Great pose and the lingerie really adds to the mood. Your hair is just exquisite....so inviting.......imagining starting there and working on the ropes for another hour.....

Last edited:

Can't see your face... but just wondering... were you gagged or blindfolded too?

All your flattery makes me want to share ;)

Here's one another from the archives. This was one of my favorite ties that hes done for me. I hope to encourage him in the near future for more intricate ropework...

2983352308_f051c52a57_o.jpg

I have to wonder, does rope like that restrict, how do I say this, ladypart playing?

Incredible photos, by the way.

hi, i really like this thread, i dont have much to contribute but here ya go.

now i have to go um do something.

Attachments

• stuck2.jpg
    stuck2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 1,198
  • stuck3.jpg
    stuck3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,247
WOW! You are stunning! These are amazing pics. I had to put them together in a post

3961093138_34fd5ddbce_z.jpg

I love this thread. So wish I still had pics to contribute, but now it is only memories. Thanks to all the contributors!

I love this thread. So wish I still had pics to contribute, but now it is only memories. Thanks to all the contributors!

Hey guy, I do remember one set of red and white rope and chain jewel . Sorry its only a memories. Now I need to look and see if I still have them

fred

The hogtie from last weekend's session...

8517684162_4b2bf6d952_c.jpg

You look wonderfully delicious hogtied...I imagine your husband must have taken you in every way imaginable in that helpless position. And your ass is perfect, no additional squats needed. Whatever ass toning exercises you are doing are working beautifully!

Great pose and the lingerie really adds to the mood. Your hair is just exquisite....so inviting.......imagining starting there and working on the ropes for another hour.....

An hour? This would definitely help me work on my patience :D

And thanks :)

Thanks for response - a jealous guy here

You're welcome :)

Can't see your face... but just wondering... were you gagged or blindfolded too?

No gags here, and at the time no blindfold either.

great poses...

Thank you :)

mmmmmmm ... very nicely done! The only problem is that it's a bit difficult to spank those gorgeous ass cheeks when you're in that position! ;) :devil:

hmmmm...maybe thats why I like being bound this way, it makes it hard to get a good swat in :D

I have to wonder, does rope like that restrict, how do I say this, ladypart playing?

Incredible photos, by the way.

Not unless he wants it to.

And thanks for checking the thread out!

hi, i really like this thread, i dont have much to contribute but here ya go.

now i have to go um do something.

Oh I like the cuffs and the peek of the house through the window in the 2nd photo.

WOW! You are stunning! These are amazing pics. I had to put them together in a post

3961093138_34fd5ddbce_z.jpg

Thanks :) The 2nd photo is one of my favorites, pose wise...I could do without the clutter in the background.

Thanks for taking the time to post! I'm glad you like the photos :)

You look wonderfully delicious hogtied...I imagine your husband must have taken you in every way imaginable in that helpless position. And your ass is perfect, no additional squats needed. Whatever ass toning exercises you are doing are working beautifully!

He did, in a few ways. Not every way...but just enough ways.

Ohh its far from perfect, but I'll concede and take your compliment. Thanks ;)

It comes in handy :D

To bind or not to bind that is the ques...errrr no. No, it never was a question. To bind is usually always the answer.

Here's a front view, before we bound the ankles. :)

8480579424_8c28892e41_c.jpg

My god, you're exquisite ... what dreams are made of.
thanks,
:rose:

This is a super amazing thread - you're quite beautiful dirtywilf, and that's some nice ropework!

My god, you're exquisite ... what dreams are made of.
thanks,
:rose:

Ohhh, a dream girl. I like it.

You're quite welcome :)

This is a super amazing thread - you're quite beautiful dirtywilf, and that's some nice ropework!

Thanks saltspray! He's quite crafty with the ropes :)

And thanks for taking the time to comment!

You have such amazingly beautiful hair! I wish I could be bound up in it....

If you tangle it you have to help me get it de-tangled. That is no fun task. ;)

Back