Ladies, Do you love older men?

Yes. Older men who've actually done things are more interesting and arousing that guys who have talked about doing things. This should not be surprising.
 
Among the top...

among the top 20 threads in Literotica, at least in my biased view.... as an older guy.
 
Ever since I can remember, I've always been attracted to nothing, but Men that were over 70 years old. I can remember back when I was 22 years old, the only men that caught my eye, was men over 70 years old and the older they were the more it turned me on ..
 
Ever since I can remember, I've always been attracted to nothing, but Men that were over 70 years old. I can remember back when I was 22 years old, the only men that caught my eye, was men over 70 years old and the older they were the more it turned me on ..



Yes. Same. I'm so happy to hear that it's not just me.
 
Wow...I've only got five years to go!

LOL yeah I've never met a woman of any age who didn't want an older man. I've been waiting for my 40s since I was in my 20s, so I could be lusted after, finally.

Course now that I'm in my 30s, I have realized it's not my age, it's just ME. But who knows, maybe by my 40s I'll have become someone else.
 
Having experience and knowing how to be comfortable with someone can be a huge plus. Sometimes that comes with age. Sometimes older guys are just dicks. ;)
Being comfortable with someone is sexy. Laughing with someone is sexy. Not having to worry about petty things is sexy. Find someone who makes you feel sexy, regardless of age.
 
Back
Top