Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_maw88a8q5c1qg5yuio4_1280.jpg

Beautiful!

I may be the only one here....but, I'd luv to spread her wonderful ass and lick her ass and pussy until my tongue went numb.

I'm really glad there are threads like this.

I fall into this category and often feel awkward that usually only skinny mini girls and girls with a lot more extra are noticed. Kind of leaves us mid range girls out in the cold.

I think all body type are beautiful, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So it's really god to see the love spread~

Pk; I want to encourage you and reinforce your self image. You describe yourself as being like the other women shown here; just know that they are incredibly beautiful. Therefore, YOU ARE INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. And like I told you yesterday, your state of mind ( including self image) and attitude toward the fortunate man who has you are most important.
Never sell yourself short.

Don't hide yourself because you think you are not good enough; nothing could be farther from the truth.
Open yourself and receive the praise you deserve.

Pk; I want to encourage you and reinforce your self image. You describe yourself as being like the other women shown here; just know that they are incredibly beautiful. Therefore, YOU ARE INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL. And like I told you yesterday, your state of mind ( including self image) and attitude toward the fortunate man who has you are most important.
Never sell yourself short.

Don't hide yourself because you think you are not good enough; nothing could be farther from the truth.
Open yourself and receive the praise you deserve.
Wow. Im really quite flattered. :) Thank you for that.
Sometimes, in this society, it is hard to feel as good about my body when all they sell is stickfigure size cloths and all they advertise is the supermodels who wear them.
It's always comforting, and lifting, to hear things like that :)

Wow. Im really quite flattered. :) Thank you for that.
Sometimes, in this society, it is hard to feel as good about my body when all they sell is stickfigure size cloths and all they advertise is the supermodels who wear them.
It's always comforting, and lifting, to hear things like that :)

I'm in your boat too, recently near us, a new part of a shopping complex opened, and hubby and I were doing the nose through, walking past all these shops that cater for the twigs, he (being oblivious to such things) asked "So, is there any shops you want to go into? I'm not dragging you along am I?" I look around, and shrug one shoulder gesturing at all the shops "Well, no, as I couldn't fit my left boob into those clothes" I don't think thats a reflection on me, but a reflection on them, who makes clothes that only fit 15% of the adult population anyway?

Take heart PK, if you stop thinking theres something wrong with you, and that there is in fact something wrong with THEM for only catering to such a small part of the population, its easy to see it for what it is, unrealistic marketing. Just like in renaissance times, the fuller figure was elevated, because only the wealthy could obtain that kind of size, if you were half starved or working yourself to the bone there was very little chance of you actually getting to that fuller figured size. Now its the other way around. It has totally nothing to do with reality, and everything to do with propaganda.

I will say, one of the most helpful things I've done in recent years is get away from popular mags, and get into other interests. All that negative geared marketing only going to have an impact if you sit and watch 'next top model' or read the latest article about how some second rate celeb has gone to *gasp* fat! because she's a size bigger than her twiggy normal self.

Just like I don't buy into humiliation for some of my favourite sex acts, I refuse to buy into shame for what god bloody well gave me. I recognise I'm an acquired taste, just like twigginess is, or sbbw, whats the saying? different strokes for different folks? Sure I have days where I feel like rubbish, but thats because I am unhappy, not because the media tells me to be unhappy.

Ah... end rant.. lol got a bit on my soap box there! but you get the idea...

I'm in your boat too, recently near us, a new part of a shopping complex opened, and hubby and I were doing the nose through, walking past all these shops that cater for the twigs, he (being oblivious to such things) asked "So, is there any shops you want to go into? I'm not dragging you along am I?" I look around, and shrug one shoulder gesturing at all the shops "Well, no, as I couldn't fit my left boob into those clothes" I don't think thats a reflection on me, but a reflection on them, who makes clothes that only fit 15% of the adult population anyway?

Take heart PK, if you stop thinking theres something wrong with you, and that there is in fact something wrong with THEM for only catering to such a small part of the population, its easy to see it for what it is, unrealistic marketing. Just like in renaissance times, the fuller figure was elevated, because only the wealthy could obtain that kind of size, if you were half starved or working yourself to the bone there was very little chance of you actually getting to that fuller figured size. Now its the other way around. It has totally nothing to do with reality, and everything to do with propaganda.

I will say, one of the most helpful things I've done in recent years is get away from popular mags, and get into other interests. All that negative geared marketing only going to have an impact if you sit and watch 'next top model' or read the latest article about how some second rate celeb has gone to *gasp* fat! because she's a size bigger than her twiggy normal self.

Just like I don't buy into humiliation for some of my favourite sex acts, I refuse to buy into shame for what god bloody well gave me. I recognise I'm an acquired taste, just like twigginess is, or sbbw, whats the saying? different strokes for different folks? Sure I have days where I feel like rubbish, but thats because I am unhappy, not because the media tells me to be unhappy.

Ah... end rant.. lol got a bit on my soap box there! but you get the idea...
The only thing better than hearing that from a man is from another woman in the same situation :) Thank you.

I hardly ever keep up with anything 'popular' it's mostly just when I go shopping that I feel so horrid. I remember not two years ago I went shopping for a new dress and I couldn't find ANYTHING that fit. even though the sizes said Large they fit like a medium. I felt horrible. I sat there in the dressing room balling my eyes out over a flippin dress! It was humiliating.

And even worse has been certain boyfriends, and even family members that have flat out told me I needed to loss weight to be considered pretty. It's a harsh world out there. But now that I don't care what those kind of people think and only about how I FEEL I feel better about myself more often. Sexier, and even more confident with myself.

The only thing better than hearing that from a man is from another woman in the same situation :) Thank you.

I hardly ever keep up with anything 'popular' it's mostly just when I go shopping that I feel so horrid. I remember not two years ago I went shopping for a new dress and I couldn't find ANYTHING that fit. even though the sizes said Large they fit like a medium. I felt horrible. I sat there in the dressing room balling my eyes out over a flippin dress! It was humiliating.

And even worse has been certain boyfriends, and even family members that have flat out told me I needed to loss weight to be considered pretty. It's a harsh world out there. But now that I don't care what those kind of people think and only about how I FEEL I feel better about myself more often. Sexier, and even more confident with myself.

Oh don't get me wrong, I won't go shopping with my mum for clothes because I've had experiences like that, when I was younger, locking myself in a dressing room and refusing to come out so *massive hugs* I totally get you. We have a shop here that does really nice, up to date clothes for 'real sized women' as they market, Like don't get me wrong, I pay through the bloody nose for their clothes, but I do know that I will get something that looks amazing on me for whatever event we might be going to.

And I think anyone who says 'if you just lost a little bit you'd be so pretty' can go take a long walk off a short pier. I can be a bit in your face, so I almost hit back with something to put people back in their place. Or better yet, blink at them innocently and give them a mildly puzzled look before saying 'oh.. are you saying you think I'm not beautiful?' Passive/aggressive people won't ever come out and say anything straight, they want to get their point across without feeling guilty, and they only get away with shit if you're too polite to hit back at them.

I am so glad you're feeling sexier, its a very freeing feeling right? Should I take that to mean you've met a man who makes you feel like a princess?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back