Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning you too......:kiss::kiss: for mojo and INL........

*sits* back........*drops* shorts to the floor......ready and waiting for another busy day with the girls on the daddy thread.......where's my coffee......:rolleyes:

Coffee and kisses for daddy G! :kiss::kiss:

watching and learning from the best....

he is quite good :devil:

*my hands caress your head as you suck my nipple between your soft wet lips...pulling it with your teeth...*mmmmm...*i murmur as i kiss mojo, deeply...tongue sliding between her lips...my little pussy aching and hungry...my breasts tender and swollen...* someone should get Daddy G coffee...He looks ready to watch...& play...*jiggle, i mean giggle*

Satisfied that simone's nipples are hard and aching, i slide down to kiss her belly. Her caramel skin tastes like sweet warm candy. I feel her hands in my hair as i continue to slide lower. My fingers continue to play with mojo's sweet cunt. I press harder on her clit as i fuck her with two fingers. Her hips roll as she bucks against me.

Oh sweet sister, your juices keep flowing! i slide a finger inside you and press my palm over your clit. My mouth moves down simone's neck to her breasts. I suck one nipple and then then the other into my mouth. "simone, your nipples are so hard and taste soooo good" Our bodies are pushed up against each other as we make pleasure.

My pussy clenches tight around your finger as you press in . . . and my hips rotate slowly in order to grind my clit against your palm . . . as my hand grabs and squeezes your ass tighter I hear your moan while you suck on Simone's nipples

*my hands caress your head as you suck my nipple between your soft wet lips...pulling it with your teeth...*mmmmm...*i murmur as i kiss mojo, deeply...tongue sliding between her lips...my little pussy aching and hungry...my breasts tender and swollen...* someone should get Daddy G coffee...He looks ready to watch...& play...*jiggle, i mean giggle*

I wrap my other arm around you and pull you in tighter to INL so she can suck your nipples while we continue to kiss I put my thigh in between yours and encourage your rub your wet pussy against me bring you some relief and teasing you all at the same time

Good morning you too......:kiss::kiss: for mojo and INL........

*sits* back........*drops* shorts to the floor......ready and waiting for another busy day with the girls on the daddy thread.......where's my coffee......:rolleyes:

Good Morning Daddy G so glad you are here! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

"Coming Daddy G."

Stepping carefully around the bodies of my sisters - not wanting to spill any hot coffee on their sweet bare skin - handing the mug of hot coffee to Daddy G.

"Is there anything else I can do for you this morning Daddy G?":kiss:

Good morning Peaches! You are so sweet taking care of Daddy G thank you, sis! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Satisfied that simone's nipples are hard and aching, i slide down to kiss her belly. Her caramel skin tastes like sweet warm candy. I feel her hands in my hair as i continue to slide lower. My fingers continue to play with mojo's sweet cunt. I press harder on her clit as i fuck her with two fingers. Her hips roll as she bucks against me.

My pussy clenches tight around your finger as you press in . . . and my hips rotate slowly in order to grind my clit against your palm . . . as my hand grabs and squeezes your ass tighter I hear your moan while you suck on Simone's nipples

I wrap my other arm around you and pull you in tighter to INL so she can suck your nipples while we continue to kiss I put my thigh in between yours and encourage your rub your wet pussy against me bring you some relief and teasing you all at the same time

*i wiggle against inl's exploring mouth as it tickles me while it descends down my body...murmuring under my breath and into mojo's mouth...my thighs spread open, invitingly for mojo's thigh...it brushes lightly against my clit and wet little puffy pussy lips...my hips move forward, then back, over and over...till i'm humping myself on mojo's leg...caressing inl's head, my fingernails scratching against her scalp...*

Good Morning Daddy G so glad you are here! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Good morning Peaches! You are so sweet taking care of Daddy G thank you, sis! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

(Standing next to Daddy G - rubbing thighs together - nipples hard - breathing hard - chewing absently on the side of my thumb while I watch the action. Waving and blowing kisses to Mojo.)

"You're welcome sweetie. Good morning to ALL my sweet sisters who are up and 'active' already this morning....":devil::kiss::kiss:

*i wiggle against inl's exploring mouth as it tickles me while it descends down my body...murmuring under my breath and into mojo's mouth...my thighs spread open, invitingly for mojo's thigh...it brushes lightly against my clit and wet little puffy pussy lips...my hips move forward, then back, over and over...till i'm humping myself on mojo's leg...caressing inl's head, my fingernails scratching against her scalp...*

Your wiggling makes me move lower. Tasting your skin and tracing a line. My breath blows on the wet line making goosebumps. Your hand pushes me lower and my mouth ends up at the place where your pussy and mojo's thigh connect. As mojo pulls her thigh up, i get a taste of your sweetness on her leg. Mojo's cunt clenches down on my fingers. She is sooo close to cumming. "Mojo, maybe you can sit on simone's face?"

(Standing next to Daddy G - rubbing thighs together - nipples hard - breathing hard - chewing absently on the side of my thumb while I watch the action. Waving and blowing kisses to Mojo.)

"You're welcome sweetie. Good morning to ALL my sweet sisters who are up and 'active' already this morning....":devil::kiss::kiss:

Hi Peaches! i bet daddy G would enjoy feeling your wet juices as you straddle his thigh. You could stroke his cock while you both watch (or join). :devil:

Your wiggling makes me move lower. Tasting your skin and tracing a line. My breath blows on the wet line making goosebumps. Your hand pushes me lower and my mouth ends up at the place where your pussy and mojo's thigh connect. As mojo pulls her thigh up, i get a taste of your sweetness on her leg. Mojo's cunt clenches down on my fingers. She is sooo close to cumming. "Mojo, maybe you can sit on simone's face?"

Giving your fingers one last sqeeze you remove your hand from my wet center making me gasp! Releasing you both I help Simone to lay back and giving her one last kiss I straddle her face and lower my dripping wet pussy to her mouth and feel her slide her tongue through my swollen lips and suck my throbbing clit into her mouth. . . "ahhhhh your tongue is so talented, sis!" Looking over my shoulder I see the you are busy treating Simone to the same pleasures as I see your head buried between her lovely spread thighs . . .

Giving your fingers one last sqeeze you remove your hand from my wet center making me gasp! Releasing you both I help Simone to lay back and giving her one last kiss I straddle her face and lower my dripping wet pussy to her mouth and feel her slide her tongue through my swollen lips and suck my throbbing clit into her mouth. . . "ahhhhh your tongue is so talented, sis!" Looking over my shoulder I see the you are busy treating Simone to the same pleasures as I see your head buried between her lovely spread thighs . . .

watching....idly touching myself as i'm being entertained

*i'm lost in the pleasure building between my legs as inl licks me, deeply kissing my pussy, licking along me, and then sucking my clit...at the same time, mojo's pussy is pressed against my mouth, sweet & delicious, dripping & juicy...i lap up all her goodness as her hips grind into my face, my tongue licks, then thrusts inside her...over and over, tasting and caressing her deep inside...i lift my head up, and let my tongue slide out and down, pressed firmly against her as i move to her little rosebud and swipe that with a few flicks too...i gasp loudly as inl devours me, her mouth feels as if it's everywhere, not just licking my pussy but flicking so fast and deep i can't keep up...*

*i'm lost in the pleasure building between my legs as inl licks me, deeply kissing my pussy, licking along me, and then sucking my clit...at the same time, mojo's pussy is pressed against my mouth, sweet & delicious, dripping & juicy...i lap up all her goodness as her hips grind into my face, my tongue licks, then thrusts inside her...over and over, tasting and caressing her deep inside...i lift my head up, and let my tongue slide out and down, pressed firmly against her as i move to her little rosebud and swipe that with a few flicks too...i gasp loudly as inl devours me, her mouth feels as if it's everywhere, not just licking my pussy but flicking so fast and deep i can't keep up...*

I approve of this

I feel your tongue thrust inside me over and over bringing me right to the edge . . . I whimper "No . . ." as I feel your tongue leave me but not for long and I fall right off the edge as I feel your tongue at trace over my rosebud . . . oh fuck I'm cummmming . . . . Yes yes yes yes . . . . I scream out as you continue to lick my rosebud and then back to my clit and finally back inside me thrusting into me over and over . . . Lapping up all my sweet nectar as it flows down your throat. . . .

The wetness keeps pouring from your honeypot, simone. from the moment i first tasted you, i felt i couldn't get enough. my tongue probes and tests your clit and then dives into you again. i slide a finger into you. "oh god, you are so hot inside!" i suck at your hard clit. It seems that every time you lick mojo, you get wetter! My teeth graze your labia and clit. Then my tongue laves them. I want to make you cum in my tongue! You are so hot, sister!

The wetness keeps pouring from your honeypot, simone. from the moment i first tasted you, i felt i couldn't get enough. my tongue probes and tests your clit and then dives into you again. i slide a finger into you. "oh god, you are so hot inside!" i suck at your hard clit. It seems that every time you lick mojo, you get wetter! My teeth graze your labia and clit. Then my tongue laves them. I want to make you cum in my tongue! You are so hot, sister!

"Mmmmmm . . . That was so good!" I say as I crawl off Simone and snuggle in next to her and kiss her deeply tasting myself on her lips . . . I smile as I look down and see INL taking such good care of Simone kissing, licking, and sucking her beautiful carmel colored pussy . . . I want to give her pleasure too so I kiss my way down her neck coming to her lovely tits and being to suckle her nipples making her hips arch more allowing INL to thrust her tongue deeper into Simone's wet pussy . . .

"Mmmmmm . . . That was so good!" I say as I crawl off Simone and snuggle in next to her and kiss her deeply tasting myself on her lips . . . I smile as I look down and see INL taking such good care of Simone kissing, licking, and sucking her beautiful carmel colored pussy . . . I want to give her pleasure too so I kiss my way down her neck coming to her lovely tits and being to suckle her nipples making her hips arch more allowing INL to thrust her tongue deeper into Simone's wet pussy . . .

I watch as mojo kisses simone. my tongue pushes simone closer and closer to the edge. her hips rise and fall against my mouth. mojo's mouth on simone's nipples makes her go ballistic. i push my tongue inside simone--drinking the juices. i move back to her clit and hold it between my teeth. then i flicker my tongue against the part that sticks through. Simone's orgasm begins from her toes and rolls through her like a tidal wave. I feel her quivering and shaking. I lap at her gently as she comes down from her high. "mojo, i think we did good!"

I watch as mojo kisses simone. my tongue pushes simone closer and closer to the edge. her hips rise and fall against my mouth. mojo's mouth on simone's nipples makes her go ballistic. i push my tongue inside simone--drinking the juices. i move back to her clit and hold it between my teeth. then i flicker my tongue against the part that sticks through. Simone's orgasm begins from her toes and rolls through her like a tidal wave. I feel her quivering and shaking. I lap at her gently as she comes down from her high. "mojo, i think we did good!"

very, very, very good...Mmmmmhmmmm...*i murmur and roll over, spent by the attention from my sweet tasty sisters...i plant small kisses on mojo's legs, as she licks INL...i slide over and let INL lay down, so that mojo can lick her as i play with her soft squishy boobs...fluffing and pinching her puffy little nips, i flick them back and forth with my tongue as Mojo, licks her steadily between the legs...INL moans from all the attention...*

very, very, very good...Mmmmmhmmmm...*i murmur and roll over, spent by the attention from my sweet tasty sisters...i plant small kisses on mojo's legs, as she licks INL...i slide over and let INL lay down, so that mojo can lick her as i play with her soft squishy boobs...fluffing and pinching her puffy little nips, i flick them back and forth with my tongue as Mojo, licks her steadily between the legs...INL moans from all the attention...*

Yes INL we did do good! And now its your turn . . . :devil:

I spread your thighs apart and kiss up your inner right thigh to your warm wet center giving your clit a quick flick of my tongue . . . then I slowly kiss and nibble down your left thigh teaseing you . . . Pulling back looking at Simone playing with your tits is such a lovely site . . . . I lean back down to your pussy placing your legs over my shoulders and grasping your hips I lick your labia teaseing you once again before I suck your clit into my hot mouth and slowly circle around it not really touching it which drives you crazy and makes your pussy juices start flowing . . .

Yes INL we did do good! And now its your turn . . . :devil:

I spread your thighs apart and kiss up your inner right thigh to your warm wet center giving your clit a quick flick of my tongue . . . then I slowly kiss and nibble down your left thigh teaseing you . . . Pulling back looking at Simone playing with your tits is such a lovely site . . . . I lean back down to your pussy placing your legs over my shoulders and grasping your hips I lick your labia teaseing you once again before I suck your clit into my hot mouth and slowly circle around it not really touching it which drives you crazy and makes your pussy juices start flowing . . .

Laying back and feeling my sisters mouths and tongues. I'm overwhelmed with pleasure. i'm lost in the sensation. oh, i don't know how much i can take! grinding my hips against your flickering tongue. my hands grip the sheets tightly. i feel the orgasm growing and growing. mindless, i cry out. "i'm so close sisters!"

Laying back and feeling my sisters mouths and tongues. I'm overwhelmed with pleasure. i'm lost in the sensation. oh, i don't know how much i can take! grinding my hips against your flickering tongue. my hands grip the sheets tightly. i feel the orgasm growing and growing. mindless, i cry out. "i'm so close sisters!"

*clamps onto INL's perfectly erect little nipple and worries at it like a dog with a bone...my fingers knead her other nipple, then all the flesh of her pretty perky titty...i roll the nipple between my forefinger and thumb, pinching and pulling it...i lick over, down the valley, up the slope until i claim the 2nd nipple too, pushing her boobies together and flicking my tongue back and forth...*

I grab and sqeeze your hips as I suck your harder into my mouth then lap my tongue over again and again making you buck your hips up and down . . . I move my tongue down to your honey hole and drive hard and deep inside you while my thumb presses on your clit . . . your sweet nectar is coating my face, flowing over my tongue, and gliding down my throat . . . I moan against you causing vibrations to run through your clit . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back