Female Worship :-)

Worship

My former girlfriend was my goddess. She was and will forever remain the love of my life. Everything about her was divine - her hair, her eyes, her skin, every inch of her sexy body, her sense of fun, her uninhibited lovemaking, her transcendental orgasms .... Sigh!

The best servants I had were all female. They knew exactly how to worship and how. My male lovers seemed to rush to get to the next step. I'd rather admire and play with another female, simultaneously or taking turns appreciating. When I'm with a man I'm more submissive.

I appreciate every single part of a woman. Nothing is left untouched from her toes pussy ass I want to slurp it all.

This is a great thread. Nothing feels as incredible as having your significant other look at you, touch you and make you feel like it was the first time, to tell you as you're driving down the road how much more beautiful you have become over the years.

I've been married 12 years and together for 17. But we have never been at a point where he lost interest in me and me in him. I think we are lucky to keep the fire going and that he gives me the freedom to show all the facets of my personality, from girly to womanly, to passionate, kinky, sweet, and so on. And I say "gives me the freedom" as in he embraces all of me, the good and the bad.

When we make love, he caresses my skin all over and runs his tongue down my shoulders like he's actually licking honey off of me, he loves my tan lines. He caresses my hips and tells me they are the perfect shape of a woman, he tells me how gorgeous I am and how oblivious I am to it. He tastes my pussy like he hasn't eaten in months, taking his time to make sure I'm satisfied. He is not afraid to show emotion and devotion to me as his partner. We are equals.

And I think it takes an emotionally mature man to see the true beauty in women and to not carry a chip on their shoulders and jump to assumptions that we're all out on a mission to emasculate men. What a total turn-off!

As a woman, I want to be and feel attractive, not just physically but on a deeper level; he shows me that with his affection, the lust in his eyes, when he makes love and penetrates me and buries his face in my hair, holding me tightly like he is making love to my soul.

He is like the guy in a romance novel, seducing his woman like he hasn't yet caught her. He is a very masculine man, but if you didn't know him, you'd never guess how amazingly gentle and passionate he is. He worships the woman he proudly calls his wife and I worship all of him because of what he means to me, he brings out the best in me; he is worth his weight in gold. I want to make sure he is as satisfied and gratified as I am. We are soulmates. That sounds corny and maybe childish, but there's nothing childish about our relationship.

This is a great thread. Nothing feels as incredible as having your significant other look at you, touch you and make you feel like it was the first time, to tell you as you're driving down the road how much more beautiful you have become over the years.

I've been married 12 years and together for 17. But we have never been at a point where he lost interest in me and me in him. I think we are lucky to keep the fire going and that he gives me the freedom to show all the facets of my personality, from girly to womanly, to passionate, kinky, sweet, and so on. And I say "gives me the freedom" as in he embraces all of me, the good and the bad.

When we make love, he caresses my skin all over and runs his tongue down my shoulders like he's actually licking honey off of me, he loves my tan lines. He caresses my hips and tells me they are the perfect shape of a woman, he tells me how gorgeous I am and how oblivious I am to it. He tastes my pussy like he hasn't eaten in months, taking his time to make sure I'm satisfied. He is not afraid to show emotion and devotion to me as his partner. We are equals.

And I think it takes an emotionally mature man to see the true beauty in women and to not carry a chip on their shoulders and jump to assumptions that we're all out on a mission to emasculate men. What a total turn-off!

As a woman, I want to be and feel attractive, not just physically but on a deeper level; he shows me that with his affection, the lust in his eyes, when he makes love and penetrates me and buries his face in my hair, holding me tightly like he is making love to my soul.

He is like the guy in a romance novel, seducing his woman like he hasn't yet caught her. He is a very masculine man, but if you didn't know him, you'd never guess how amazingly gentle and passionate he is. He worships the woman he proudly calls his wife and I worship all of him because of what he means to me, he brings out the best in me; he is worth his weight in gold. I want to make sure he is as satisfied and gratified as I am. We are soulmates. That sounds corny and maybe childish, but there's nothing childish about our relationship.

This is so beautiful OMG :'') <333

i have been lucky with the men I have been with who have pampered me endlessly :)

Back