The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love to Taste more

Hi Jay and Pittdude

I am holding off stroking and just enjoying the chance to wear my slutty heels and stockings

It's hard not to relieve the pressure especially when the precumm leaks out in large drops trying to convince me that I need to masturbate so bad

I will do anything when I am dressed like this and imagine being fondled from all sides in my adult theatre in Sydney, lying in the sling suspended from the ceiling, with my mouth open to suck cock and my stocking clad legs in the air waiting to be fucked by the longest and thickest cock, to see how much I can take inside

My 9 inch dildo seems just too small these days

I'm looking for one called " Mr Rambone"

Allana Very hard and dripping right now

Wish I was there. Got any more pics of you dressed like this and ready for action?

Hi Jay and Pittdude

I am holding off stroking and just enjoying the chance to wear my slutty heels and stockings

It's hard not to relieve the pressure especially when the precumm leaks out in large drops trying to convince me that I need to masturbate so bad

I will do anything when I am dressed like this and imagine being fondled from all sides in my adult theatre in Sydney, lying in the sling suspended from the ceiling, with my mouth open to suck cock and my stocking clad legs in the air waiting to be fucked by the longest and thickest cock, to see how much I can take inside

Hi Jay and Pittdude

Oh Wow!!

Sling

Hi George

The adult store I visited in Sydney is in Pitt St up at the Goulborn St end

There was room when I last visited with a sling suspended from the roof and the door could be left open

Guys used to pass while I was naked laying in the sling and masturbating but most only watched from out in the hall when I was hoping one at least would enter and would like me to swallow their cum

It was a thrill though to be able to play with my cock and be seen, even though the lighting was a bit poor

I've got to get down to Sydney with my suspender stockings, makeup and CFM heels soon as I need some action

Hi George

The adult store I visited in Sydney is in Pitt St up at the Goulborn St end

There was room when I last visited with a sling suspended from the roof and the door could be left open

Guys used to pass while I was naked laying in the sling and masturbating but most only watched from out in the hall when I was hoping one at least would enter and would like me to swallow their cum

It was a thrill though to be able to play with my cock and be seen, even though the lighting was a bit poor

I've got to get down to Sydney with my suspender stockings, makeup and CFM heels soon as I need some action

I know that area. I can keep you company...:)

I know that area. I can keep you company...:)
George

Will you bring that 12 inch dildo to try in me in case I can't find my Mr Rambone

I could be trying to give you a good blowjob while you fuck me with that dildo and have a few others get their cock out and join in

Geez there would be cumm flying everywhere , but at least I could concentrate on swallowing yours

Allana

I might have to be brave, and give it a test run.

It would be my pleasure to use it on you. Along with my cock.:D

Your Cock or Dildo

Your cock wins as I always have access to my dildo

I can imagine you fucking from behind as I watch my precum leak out as you ride me

I would love to cum without having to masturbate myself at the same time as your balls are slapping against the cheeks of my bum

Please run your hands down my stocking clad legs and play with the straps of my garterbelt as you fuck me

Hope the sound of my stilletoes clicking on the floor doesn't distract you too much

Allana

Sydney

It will be better than good when we get the chance to taste each other in the city

Got to go before I am spotted with this hardon

Allana

A never ending problem. Certain people just wouldn't understand.:eek:

See you in Sydney sometime, hopefully.

Leaking loads of precum after reading these posts and wondering if the wife will be away long enough to slip into my stockings and high heels for some nice stroking and maybe get my 9 inch dildo out for a quick ride

I won't take long to cum this morning and pretend someone else is playing with their cock at the same time

I'l pretend it is their cummm that I swallow

You really are good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back