I want to be Watched!

Pretty_kitty169

Experienced
I want to be watched while being fucked by my husband. I want to show you how I go down on him and suck his balls. Want to show how he sucks my breasts, and fucks me hard.

Anyone know where I can go or how I can get this done?

I want to be watched while being fucked by my husband. I want to show you how I go down on him and suck his balls. Want to show how he sucks my breasts, and fucks me hard.

Webcam would be a good start

use Skype and invite people

I'm always up for a good show!! :devil: I have skype too.

Am I allowed to make requests or do I just sit there getting myself off while you two fuck?

ChuckyCheese?

Go to an on-premises swing club. Get a private room, leave the door open, and you'll have an appreciative audience in no time. Just make sure you go on "couples only" night, or you'll have 20-30 guys trying to cop a feel and join in. Couples will watch for a while, and then when they get worked up enough they'll do what you're doing.

maybe look for a couple with similar interests in being watched, it might be more relaxed than just having men watch you and might be a turn on watching them?

someone somewhere here uses ********** com ...depends if you want to see those that are watching.

This is right up my alley. Would love to be able to watch you and your husband.

go to a motel, have him tight you spread eagle and stick a dildo then call a room service. start from there.:D

swingers party

Find a swingers party in a nearby area. Talk to the host/hostess and explain what you are looking to do. They will probably help you set it up, so you will be the focus of attention during a point in the party.

try as fetish search...or fetlife

Get a cam, I'll watch!

I'm sure this thread will be just like every other one started by her.

not sure what you mean by "every other one started by her" but that's ok. I had 1 other post and got the info I wanted, no sense in checking in every 5 min! I do have a life. To the rest of you thank you so much for the advice! I apologize for taking so long to get back to you.......we ended up going to an adult theatre, now I know that you can not expect hi standards at a place like this. But it was in a very bad part of town, the parking lot was very dark, and almost every car had a man sitting in the car staring at anyone who pulled in so we left... It would of been fun if it wasn't as creepy as this was. thinking next time we may plan a get away to out of town and at least visit a swinger club to see what we can do. We did visit a strip club once again and had some fun in the vip room! but other then that no one got to watch! I will make sure to renew this thread every week or 2 so every one is happy! haha. thanks again

Back