New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I'm new here!!

tumblr_lgye2uDKQn1qf91gao1_500.jpg
 
I'm embarrassed to say I can't remember if I introduced myself or not, so I hope it's okay to do it now, possibly a second time around.

On Literotica and elsewhere on the web, I'm Amber Rose Thompson. This is not my real or legal name, but a pen name to keep my working life separate from what I do in my free time. By day I'm a librarian working with the public, but around work I write BDSM erotica with a romantic flair, often paranormal in nature.

I started writing erotica after my first sex change operation, double masectomy. As I lay in bed not knowing what to do with myself for a week of recuperation, I fired up my laptop and the rest is history. I now have six ebooks published and am fascinated with gender bending, power play, and BDSM aspects of relationships.

In my own life, I'm pretty much a bedroom person though my wife and I do attend events in New York City. So hi everyone. I'm glad Literotica is around.
 
Hi

this is my first post on here. i am a fairly new submissive, still learning the ropes. no pun intended ;)... i honestly can say i love what i do, and i am excited to be apart of this kind of community where i can hear others thoughts, ideas and be honest about my own experiences outside of my small circle.

Nice to meet you sunflowersubmits, and I love puns even when unintentional. :)
 
Welcome AmberRoseThompson

As a former librarian myself, I can say some of my fav and most kinky buddies are also librarians.

:rose:
 
Hello everyone

I am from uk and new to bdsm.
I like to give and take and wear my girlfriends g-strings.

:heart:
 
i've been reading stories for some time here, and hesitant to introduce myself on the board

more than curious about D/s, i'd have to say
i shied away from BDSM stories until recently
i knew i was drawn toward them
just a little fearful of finding out just how much i may like it...?

but i have to say, some of the BDSM stories i have read so far
seem to make me the wettest out of the whole
they whisper something to me
i don't quite understand

this beyond curiosity has compelled me to post here, now
(L)

p.s. and yes, if you read a pun in there anywhere, it was purely intended
 
Bdsm

i've been reading stories for some time here, and hesitant to introduce myself on the board

more than curious about D/s, i'd have to say
i shied away from BDSM stories until recently
i knew i was drawn toward them
just a little fearful of finding out just how much i may like it...?

but i have to say, some of the BDSM stories i have read so far
seem to make me the wettest out of the whole
they whisper something to me
i don't quite understand

this beyond curiosity has compelled me to post here, now
(L)

p.s. and yes, if you read a pun in there anywhere, it was purely intended

Well reading is a great and safe way to look into your interests. :)
 
Hi

Hi everyone. Im very new to this lifestyle so I am reading and having all of my questions answered on the topic. Im naturally more like a Sub and I have had some Doms message me about being their sub and all, but I would like to know more about the lifestyle as a whole before I dive into any relationship. I would like talk to some Doms though that arent into the kinky stuff so I can just see if maybe there is a Dom that I would like to submit to. Thanks for reading.
 
Hi...

Hello, i am a 5" cock submissive to my Mistress, "BeAGoodBoy", who required me to post here and say hello. (i have also posted a personal ad) my interests are CFNM, SPH & being cuckolded by my Mistress. i am loyal to Her and i am grateful She has led me to these boards so i can see that i am not alone in my fetishes.

Although i am more interested in the visual, my Mistress enjoys the stories on Lit and getting new ideas on how to humiliate/stimulate me.
 
Hi!

I'm Alice, a student living in England. I'm a submissive and have experimented with BDSM during sex, but that's it so far. I guess I'm still young. Reading Literotica stories kind of helped me find myself and realise that my fetish isn't totally weird, and that millions of other people also share it!
 
Hi everyone! Joe and I have been posting pics on lit, but I'm looking to venture into other forums and really get to know people that have similar lifestyles to us. So anyone, hi again:eek:

-Erica
 
Hi!

Started posting first on the fetish forum but ventured in here and have been posting mostly on the Cafe. Thought I would finally say hello and thanks to all the sexy, fun, and informative posts I have come across :)

Cheers!
 
post lurk guilt

Hey all... Umm, well I'm not anything really so much as maybe a curious bystander (if that can be tolerated here)... anyway, after being a tentative lurker thought I should bite the bullet and say g'day
 
Relatively new, dabbler in bdsm,dominant somewhat, lingerie fetishist, as opposed to crossdresser its more of a sensual feeling thing for me,musician, early 40's interested in bodybuilding, been training the last couple of years off and on... saying hello!
 
Welcome Theia

:rose:

Lurk and/or post as you like. We get to know you better when you post but it's up to you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top