The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vacation Log Day XX: Visited Theodore Roosevelt National Park today, did a lot of driving and a bit of hiking. Plenty of scenic badlands views there. Got close enough to a buffalo to take a few pictures, probably closer than is the recommended safe distance to a wild creature that weighs 2,000 pounds. Also had some wild horses wander up to the car. Realized that "Wild Horses" is much more amusing as a song title than an actual thing. Took a long soak in the hotel bathtub tonight, then wondered why I don't take baths more often. Curious about going to see the actual woodchipper used in the movie "Fargo" while I am in Fargo.
 
LT: I'm satisfied with the information I've found and collected, and I'm ready to move on with my emotions and opinions. I'm not one to intertwine myself with drama, and I never have been. I'm usually a very happy person. (Check out the username, duh.) Haha.

I've missed being a 'regular' on Lit, and I'm trying to find my way back now. I'm tired of being tied down on a regular basis to one person alone. (And I'm not pointing fingers, because this has nothing to do with Lit.) I'm in the mood for adventuring with new people, making new friends, strengthening old friendships, and just having fun while I'm here.

I'm ready to be happy. And laugh. A lot. :)
 
Vacation Log Day --: Stopped to do some cheesy touristy stuff today, and it was still a less long day than I had yesterday. I'd like to try to write somewhat tonight, but I just want to get home tomorrow. I'm just going to sleep soon. Hoping people around here aren't forgetting me while I'm traveling ;)
 
I'm trying to imagine a situation in which you, tipsy, is a bad thing, and I gotta say freckles... I'm not succeeding.

giggles

Oh I was tipsy alright!
And according to my family...this was very amusing!
So have a feeling they'd agree with you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top