A Conservative Woman Speaks Out

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
American woman explains her disgust with liberal women, much like some we have here:

Michelle and Hillary can shove it

Posted September 28, 2017 02:29 PM by Jen Kuznicki

I didn't like liberal women when I was a child, when I was a teen, or when I was a young woman, and now, as a middle-aged woman with adult children, I have grown to detest them more than anything. I'll tell you why.

Liberal women are a dime a dozen, so it doesn't matter that the specific liberal women who set me off today are among the nation's first ladies. I have zero respect for either of them or anything they represent.

In the past few days, Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama have decided to tell me, as a grown woman, that I disrespect myself and have voted against my "voice" because I didn't vote for President Canker Sore's wife and voted for Trump instead.

Hillary said that women who continued to support Trump after his sexist comments "publicly disrespected themselves."

Obviously, from a woman who set the standard for publicly disrespecting herself by defending her possible rapist and certainly repeated adulterer husband, the comment is laughable on its face. But let's cut the crap. I'm not on this planet to look out for every woman. It's not my job to stand in solidarity with other women, no matter what. It's my job to protect my family and my country, and Hillary has proven she can't do either. I protected my family from her corruption and mental disease by voting for Trump.

Much more here:

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/michelle-and-hillary-can-shove-it

"Many women did speak up against the type of speech Trump used, but we realize men aren't women, no matter how hard liberal women try to make men be liberal women. We also know there are some women out there who definitely would allow a man to grab them by their privates if the men were rich and powerful. That's what Trump said, and it's true. Some men would go for that, and some wouldn't. Independent women took into account what Trump said, and what Hillary is, and voted for Trump. That's a reflection on just how terrible Hillary is, with all she represents. Women with brains weighed their options and made their choice."

They didn't post a picture of her.

Hope she's hot too :heart:

"Many women did speak up against the type of speech Trump used, but we realize men aren't women, no matter how hard liberal women try to make men be liberal women. We also know there are some women out there who definitely would allow a man to grab them by their privates if the men were rich and powerful. That's what Trump said, and it's true. Some men would go for that, and some wouldn't. Independent women took into account what Trump said, and what Hillary is, and voted for Trump. That's a reflection on just how terrible Hillary is, with all she represents. Women with brains weighed their options and made their choice."

Don't know if she's hot or not, but she's right about liberal women.;)

You know it really doesn't matter what she writes as long as she's got a young and beautiful piece of ass.

Listen, Steve Carrel. . .

It is "she IS a young and beautiful piece of ass," or "she's got a young and beautiful ass."

Women do not have pieces of ass. Unless, of course, they've got their own side-piece.

American woman explains her disgust with liberal women, much like some we have here:

Michelle and Hillary can shove it

Posted September 28, 2017 02:29 PM by Jen Kuznicki

I didn't like liberal women when I was a child, when I was a teen, or when I was a young woman, and now, as a middle-aged woman with adult children, I have grown to detest them more than anything. I'll tell you why.

Liberal women are a dime a dozen, so it doesn't matter that the specific liberal women who set me off today are among the nation's first ladies. I have zero respect for either of them or anything they represent.

In the past few days, Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama have decided to tell me, as a grown woman, that I disrespect myself and have voted against my "voice" because I didn't vote for President Canker Sore's wife and voted for Trump instead.

Hillary said that women who continued to support Trump after his sexist comments "publicly disrespected themselves."

Obviously, from a woman who set the standard for publicly disrespecting herself by defending her possible rapist and certainly repeated adulterer husband, the comment is laughable on its face. But let's cut the crap. I'm not on this planet to look out for every woman. It's not my job to stand in solidarity with other women, no matter what. It's my job to protect my family and my country, and Hillary has proven she can't do either. I protected my family from her corruption and mental disease by voting for Trump.

Much more here:

https://www.conservativereview.com/articles/michelle-and-hillary-can-shove-it

This thread should be moved to the History folder because it's history.

And that's the way it is September 30, 2017.

- Walter Cronkite

Here ya go, Fuckwit.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIBAAAAJDkzNzk1OWM2LWZhMjQtNDc0Mi1hOWE4LTlhMGVmNjY2ZjE0Yw.jpg

Listen, Steve Carrel. . .

It is "she IS a young and beautiful piece of ass," or "she's got a young and beautiful ass."

Women do not have pieces of ass. Unless, of course, they've got their own side-piece.

LOL.:D

Newbie here. Doesn't this thread belong in politics?

Newbie,

When you are on a Liberal Board it is ALL politics!:)

Now it may be so camouflaged, embedded or complicated that you don't catch on at first... :)

Obviously, from a woman who set the standard for publicly disrespecting herself by defending her possible rapist and certainly repeated adulterer husband
Love how Trumpets rail about Clinton and accuse him of being a rapist and are utterly silent about Trump bragging and laughing about sexually assaulting women and said he'd like to date his daughter.

No, but you might.

I kinda got fed up with the shitposting and likely copy pasting in the political forum.

Newbie,

When you are on a Liberal Board it is ALL politics!:)

Now it may be so camouflaged, embedded or complicated that you don't catch on at first... :)

Liberal, Conservative, it's about the same.

Love how Trumpets rail about Clinton and accuse him of being a rapist and are utterly silent about Trump bragging and laughing about sexually assaulting women and said he'd like to date his daughter.

They're both scum, with explanations.

Bill took advantage of an intern who likely knew better and if Hillary didn't know what kind of man he was, she likely soon figured it out, but stood by her man nonetheless. Unlike Obama, Donald Trump can't stick to one woman, though his daughter (and wife) is attractive and the pussy remark could have been rhetoric—however vulgar. If one is speculating that he did it, such is speculation. There are better reasons to attack Trump.

and now for my blatant plug:
Story Idea
It is a place where women rule.

That's because they have the same interests. Especially your last sentence.

Here ya go, Fuckwit.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIBAAAAJDkzNzk1OWM2LWZhMjQtNDc0Mi1hOWE4LTlhMGVmNjY2ZjE0Yw.jpg

Thanks logidumb. But I had found it right after. She's a good looking woman; her daughter is quite pretty too.

Intelligent strong character women are quite lickable all in all.

Do we have any on this forum?

Don't love the purposeful dumb pretense.

I say purposeful, to be kind.

You heard trump say grab their pussy, right? That's sexual assault and for you not to understand that is disgusting.

Not only do we understand it but we also understand how irrelevant it is to the OP. So find another place to take your injured pussy for some solace.:rolleyes:

You heard trump say grab their pussy, right? That's sexual assault and for you not to understand that is disgusting.

RG is getting mighty touchy these days. That lack of emotional self control is shining through.

Back