Mischief Makers - Reborn

*looks up and amc's entrance, smiling as she hugs him back*

I hear you, my friend... Actually had to turn the heat on today... Not a lot but enough to take the chill out of the air.

*her smile slips slightly*

Unless you can discover the cure for cancer or can figure out what's wrong with my youngest brother, there's really nothing that you can do but give me the occasional hug, sweetie.
 
*sneaks in to see if she can get some mommy time in while kids are getting last minute daddy time with hubby*

Where to start? What to write?! Gotta stay away from rabbit holes... :rolleyes:
 
Oops, sorry Veroe... The tree guy showed up and we had to discuss what I want them to do next Saturday.

How are you?
 
I'm okay. Trying to finish up a post for Sweet today. Then I have the monumental effort of catching up with Asa next. But mostly procrastinating posting pics.
 
*Stops by and puts some Roses on the table for Angelz and then waves to her and Veroe before heading back out for the moment.*

Hi and bye, have a good day guys, hope your all well!
 
*smiles at amc as he passes through*

Hi and bye yourself, friend... Thankee for the flowers... :)
 
Hello there angel. Relaxing so cruising Lit for a bit. Hope all is well;)

Hey po... Sorry I missed you. Ended up having a puppy pack with the family which means no Lit time for Mom.

Cooling my jets at son's swim practice. Had been hoping they'd be canceled because of tomorrow's holiday but noooooo. :rolleyes:
 
Aloha from Waikiki... :)

Got an opportunity to bring the kids out to see their dad who has been here on Oahu for three weeks already, so here we are. Waiting for kids to get into their bathing suits and then we're headed out for more sun.
 
Glad to see you're alive. *chuckle* Have some fun for the rest of us, ok?
 
*Stops by and leaves some flowers for Anglez and then heads upstairs to take a nap. Feels like forever since I was last here, but life is a pain like that some times. I smile and make sure the place if clean for any guests that may stop but, then I continue upstairs to nap in one of the empty rooms*
 
Glad to see you're alive. *chuckle* Have some fun for the rest of us, ok?

If by fun you mean lounging by the pool watching all the yummy eye candy, going to luaus, hiking, snorkeling... Well I got you covered! (Especially the enjoying the eye candy part ;))

We head home tomorrow night... So not looking forward to 13+ hours in the air with kids, but oh well...

*Stops by and leaves some flowers for Anglez and then heads upstairs to take a nap. Feels like forever since I was last here, but life is a pain like that some times. I smile and make sure the place if clean for any guests that may stop but, then I continue upstairs to nap in one of the empty rooms*

*smiles* hiya amc... nice to see you stopping by if only to nap :)
 
*Stirs and moves out of the room I took a nap and down stairs again. Smiles when I see Angelz and nods to her.*

Good to see you too.
I've had a rough few weeks here.
I hope you have been doing well.
 
Sorry to hear that, amc... And I hear ya... I'm thinking 2015 can end early so I can have a fresh start with 2016.

We have six more hours before the kids and I head back home and we're all currently chillin' after a 90 minute hike up (and down) the side of a volcano. Would have been better if we had our hiking books but at least we weren't in flip flops like some people. :rolleyes:
 
Sorry to hear that, amc... And I hear ya... I'm thinking 2015 can end early so I can have a fresh start with 2016.

We have six more hours before the kids and I head back home and we're all currently chillin' after a 90 minute hike up (and down) the side of a volcano. Would have been better if we had our hiking books but at least we weren't in flip flops like some people. :rolleyes:

Might need a foot massage after that hike. ;)
 
Hey po.... More like a calf rub... Darn things always knot up on me.
 
Soooooooo glad to be home despite the lovely Hawaiian scenery... Now to make the transition back to the right time zone. :rolleyes:
 
Good luck on that Angelz.
I have a hard enough time adjusting or trying to adjust my sleep cycles lol
And welcome home!
 
Back
Top