Young lesbian pays the rent

Cutestarr65

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Oct 28, 2015
Posts
401
Pitch: A young lesbian woman rents a room with a milf, but to make the ends meet, she lets her landlady use her for her desires (landlady can be a trans woman, but depends on the angle the story should take)

-CS
 
Sounds hot. Perhaps the young woman is a tech worker in SF, so the story takes place in the backround of a real life situation, and it shows that she's smart, rather than vulnerable.
 
Or how about the cute lipstick lesbian (Amanda) is late on her rent and her male landlord suggests working out a deal instead. At first, since she's behind by $100, he suggests a little oral favor to settle up. Amanda explains that she's a lesbian. He replies that he knows, that's the reason why he made the offer. She's extremely reluctant since she's never even touched a dick, much less sucked one off, but she also knows that her lease agreement has a $35 per week late fee. At the end of the month, if she doesn't settle up in full, she can expect a 5-day notice for non-payment of rent on her door. She does not want to lose this apartment since it's literally across the street from the college she attends. Reluctantly...she agrees.

Tony, her landlord, is an unassuming Italian guy...5'8", slender build, around 40 years old. Amanda takes a deep breath as she knocks on his apartment door. He opens the door and lets the cute 19-year-old in. His apartment has the same dimensions as her unit down the hall. The only differences are that his is nicely furnished and he has an accent wall painted in a deep red shade (similar to the crimson blush that she is currently sporting).

Amanda takes a seat on the black leather couch, a patina of sweat glosses her face as her landlord stands directly in front of her. His crotch is at eye level with her face. Their eyes meet and he whispers, "pull it out." There is a noticeable tremor in her hands as she unzips the front of his jeans. Her eyebrows rise up in shock when she gets her first unobstructed look at her landlord's manhood. Tony may be an unassuming guy, but his penis definitely was not...it was huge. Amanda was not expecting that her first attempt at a blowjob was with someone that was packing a cannon in his pants. She gets the job done although it took a long time to get him to orgasm though.

Unfortunately for Amanda, four months later due to a series of unfortunate events, she was short again...$500 this time and she had a sneaking suspicion that a blowjob was not going to cut it this time.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top