A Rebirth

I am so glad that spring has finally sprung! Today we even hit 86 degrees so I wore a sundress. That was it, just a sundress. It was so nice sitting outside and letting the sun hit my skin, even if it was just for a little bit. I also wore my smartballs - we all know how I feel about them ;) So here are a few pics of little ol' me in my dress, under my dress, and, of course, a vid of me taking them out!

I both envy and is happy that spring has reached you. It's still cold and windy here. The spring is very late this year.:(
It's a lovely dress, and no panties is even lovelier.:)
I hope you have a happy hump day!;)

I am so glad that spring has finally sprung! Today we even hit 86 degrees so I wore a sundress. That was it, just a sundress. It was so nice sitting outside and letting the sun hit my skin, even if it was just for a little bit. I also wore my smartballs - we all know how I feel about them ;) So here are a few pics of little ol' me in my dress, under my dress, and, of course, a vid of me taking them out!

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Taking the Balls Out

Ooh, heavy breathing and moaning, then the balls plop out and you show off your juicy pussy... You're getting very good at this :D

Oh my goodness.......fuck!!!!!

I love making you swear hehe

HisSub-WOWBout says it all sexy lady!!!:rose::rose:

You flatter me, Prince Albert.
A true goddess!!! Mmmm you're are so fucking sexy!!!!

Well that made a mess, of you and me! That view never gets old!

Thank you, cactusjack. You're pretty sexy yourself.

oh damn. I know why it seems that it is getting more "difficult" for you to remove your smartballs and DAMN to be able to feel how strong those are making you ;)

Care to come pull them out, Mr. Hubs_in_hose?

Have got to love that sun indeed. So madam I do have a question for you then. How often do you get to finish what you have started?

Not as often as you or I want ;)

Sextastic!! OMG I can belive I have watching that last Video.. Mam, do you have more.. Iov those..

There are some floating around here somewhere.

attachment.php

Thank you, alleycat

just amazing, made my morning
love u in a dress, and out of it of course
wow!

*blushes* thank you, Mikey

Moans of pleasure! Music to my ears

Mmmmmmmm

I both envy and is happy that spring has reached you. It's still cold and windy here. The spring is very late this year.:(
It's a lovely dress, and no panties is even lovelier.:)
I hope you have a happy hump day!;)

*sending warm, wicked thoughts your way*

Ooh, heavy breathing and moaning, then the balls plop out and you show off your juicy pussy... You're getting very good at this :D

Why thank you, pv. I'm glad you like my progress hehe

You know I think it would be interesting to get to send you over the edge a few times.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Taking the Balls Out

All I can say is WOW!!!!

Bumping this amazing woman back up... Unfortunately though not the bumping I wanna give her.... :caning:

Back