A Rebirth

Thank you gentlemen. I'll thank each of you later! As some of you know, hockey is coming back for a "season". I'm über excited :)

AE5ABFDC-0920-44C7-B576-F44BE0F76D60-1013-0000010258B574A3_zps704ccf1b.jpg

I can't believe I have already had 100 pages of comments and posts! I am so glad each of you enjoy my posts here :) It means so much to me. I will work on something this weekend to celebrate clearing 100 pages. Until then here is a little something, plus thong Thursday and fishnet Friday will still be celebrated this week ;) I can't thank each of you enough for your support and playfulness. You truly are wonderful :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
HisSub-who know waht sewxiness lurks under the soft gray dress of a woman??? Prince Albert does!!!!!!!!!! (OK give me a break, it was worth the shot!!!)

great photos as always

Thank you, Bowlerpa - I'm glad you enjoyed them

Love that body grins, glad it's mine to play with as well

Thank you, Baby :kiss:

Wow 100 pages!!!! Congratulations on reaching this milestone. Lovely celebratory pics! I am glad I have been here for every page and I hope there are many many more. :kiss::rose:

I am so glad you have been here for the journey too! I hope our interest in hockey teams doesn't spoil our friendship (see today's pics ;))

Damn damn damn.... That's all I can say after those pics ;)

*blushes* thank you hehe

Very lucky man indeed!!

We are both lucky

These are WONDERFUL (as usual)! Thanks for sharing for the last 100 pages. :kiss:

Thank you, roddramm! So gald you like. Hopefully you stick around.

HisSub-who know waht sewxiness lurks under the soft gray dress of a woman??? Prince Albert does!!!!!!!!!! (OK give me a break, it was worth the shot!!!)

If you are so good Prince Albert, would you like to be challenged? ;)

Hissub1111 said:
I am so glad you have been here for the journey too! I hope our interest in hockey teams doesn't spoil our friendship (see today's pics ;))

Me too! I am sure that we can work something out. We may have to drop the gloves, but I am more of a put the biscuit in the basket type guy.;)

Wonderful pictures as always, Lovely!! thank you for sharing them.

Very nice...I know I would enjoy getting to know you intimately!

Thank you, Phawk :kiss:

Very nice thong and have to say one of my favorite shirts

I think you bought it for me ;)

Since I'm more of a sharks fan... Ill b glad to bite those and slide them off for you :D

*CHOMP CHOMP* baby hehe

Challanged how????

I can wear an outfit, you can guess what's underneath, if your wrong I don't reveal it. If you are right, I do. What do you think?

Wonderful pictures as always, Lovely!! thank you for sharing them.

Thank you for looking, Sweetness. It turns me on so much knowing you are looking at me *blushes*

Me too! I am sure that we can work something out. We may have to drop the gloves, but I am more of a put the biscuit in the basket type guy.;)

mmmmmm I have the basket ;)

Very, very nice. Many thanks. :D

You're welcome, handsome :kiss:

I want you in that first pose so I can crawl up behind you and kiss your inviting lips. So very beautiful! Love today's pics!! :kiss:

Back