A Rebirth

Today I went to a wedding shower for my cousin and his bride-to-be. I wore a black dress. Now you need to understand, I typical wear jeans everywhere I go year round. It is very rare for me to get dressed up and go out. I snapped some pics at some red lights and then took more as I got out of the dress. Thank you to my friend for helping with picture suggestions - as you can see/hear - I was very wet while taking these. He liked them, I hope you do too. ;)

Wow, love what that toy does to you! Mind if I clean you up afterwards with my tongue?

Today I went to a wedding shower for my cousin and his bride-to-be. I wore a black dress. Now you need to understand, I typical wear jeans everywhere I go year round. It is very rare for me to get dressed up and go out. I snapped some pics at some red lights and then took more as I got out of the dress. Thank you to my friend for helping with picture suggestions - as you can see/hear - I was very wet while taking these. He liked them, I hope you do too. ;)

i think you should have worn you toy to the shower;) but nothing wrong with your sexy body would love to slip a few fingers in you as well as some other parts ;)

You are so sexy both with and without the dress! The dress suits you perfect and with the boots the picture is complete. I would love to help you get out of the dress.;)

for the wedding you need a bullet vib as well ;) would love to watch you drip down your legs as well as stiffle your moans

Hmmmmm looks like I may have to go toy shopping for a wireless bullet ;)

Youre such an attractive lil devil :devil:

Why thank you, lol ;)

Fuck!!!!!

;)

Thank you :kiss:

You are so sexy both with and without the dress! The dress suits you perfect and with the boots the picture is complete. I would love to help you get out of the dress.;)

Find that boat ;)

You are not the only one that is now wet. I have a problem in my pants. :eek:

Mmmmm yummy!!! Your body is amazing, and I love your vids!!! Always make me hard as a rock! :kiss:

Lovely spread! Yes you were wet....mmmmm

Thank you :kiss:

I'd love to be in charge of the remote to that bullit. ;)

Think the remote would from there to here? ;)

You are not the only one that is now wet. I have a problem in my pants. :eek:

Mmmmmmm need help with that? ;)

Mmmmm yummy!!! Your body is amazing, and I love your vids!!! Always make me hard as a rock! :kiss:

Thank you, cactusjack. I'm glad we have the same effect on each other ;) your pics give me lots of dirty thoughts as you know

pics 11 and 15 were nice i'd love to spank that naughty bare butt.

Mmmmmmm yes please ;)

Thank you, cactusjack. I'm glad we have the same effect on each other ;) your pics give me lots of dirty thoughts as you know

You're very welcome. And usually your pics cause me to give into my carnal desires ;) and what kind of dirty thoughts? Do tell :)

Very naughty again.
Good job !! :devil:

Think the remote would from there to here? ;)

No, this includes a boat.:)
Or I have to invent the first computer controlled bullit that works over the internet.:D Just download an app to your phone, insert your bullit and your good to go!;)

You're very welcome. And usually your pics cause me to give into my carnal desires ;) and what kind of dirty thoughts? Do tell :)

How about I whisper them in your ear? Or better yet show you? I think you did promise me some naked yoga sessions with a shower afterwards ;)

Very naughty again.
Good job !! :devil:

Thank you, pv. Glad you like ;)

No, this includes a boat.:)
Or I have to invent the first computer controlled bullit that works over the internet.:D Just download an app to your phone, insert your bullit and your good to go!;)

Get working on that ;)

Back