A Glimpse of Summer

I would hate to be ill mannered, I could take it down if it is causing problems. :p

I'm not sure we know each other well enough to be presumptive just yet...

...so I'll ask instead: would 'I dare you' be OTT at this point? :)
 
Somebody gave the suggestion to try playing with a mirror. This is the result. I'm not quite satisfied, so I may revisit the idea....or I may just be lazy and move on. I know the lighting is really dark...and I bounced back and forth between picking another one over this one, but I think the dark lighting really suits this picture. Thoughts?

I have an almost identical photo with more regular lighting...if popular opinion differs from mine, I'll toss that up too.

this is great......would have to see one with more lighting to see which i like more :):devil:
 
To be honest, I'd be happy to see anything you post, whether or not it moves...And I'd love any other pictures you're willing to share of your feet.:)

:) I'll see what I can do for ya.

You nailed it! And don't be sorry about pictures in reserve, all of your work is art and extremely apreciated. I do mean all!!

Ill save the muse reference for another time!

I suppose I can be patient :p

Lol. That's awesome.

It's probably silly that I'm a little giddy that my post received mod approval, but I am! :D

i think i like whats in th jeans the most :)

Hehe, thanks.

I'm not sure we know each other well enough to be presumptive just yet...

...so I'll ask instead: would 'I dare you' be OTT at this point? :)

As long as it's not a triple dog dare.

this is great......would have to see one with more lighting to see which i like more :):devil:

Thanks! Might have to put that one up if I run out of others to post.
 
Something for you foot loving fellows :)
 

Attachments

  • Feet.jpg
    Feet.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 786
Something for you foot loving fellows :)

I'm quickly becoming more and more of a foot person, I love the combo of Pumps and Calves, but developing an appreciation for the sourse. I'm curious if you venture that way one day. Would be delighted ;) Wonderful artistic use of your arm ;) and it has some potential to be that flexible.

And there are two other things, well three, that I see. I see my spot on the bed is still cleared, looks like the treats worked for your pup. I see some very alluring tan lines and, if I must say, the Moon's Muse is appearing more and more. ;) Almost forgot about the focus fun with the arm too. Simply a beautiful work of art. :)

The Sun's Muse, your smile:D, is still hiding, I know the Sun needs a little more shine recently.

Weekend has become awesome - Checked off :)
 
Though you haven't posted any pictures in a while, I still think your beauty deserves to be brought to the first pages. Hope to hear from you soon. :)
 
Though you haven't posted any pictures in a while, I still think your beauty deserves to be brought to the first pages. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

Got a little lost in the real world, sweet of you to keep me in your thoughts :)
 
Oh summer star....I love this shot.....

attachment.php


It's a great angle for those who have the butt to pull it off......
..and my dear.....you definately have a nice butt!!:heart::heart:
 
You know i know your welcomed back with wide arms but i thought i'd leave a note of it here x
 
The Return

My Muse has returned. :rose::rose::kiss::rose::rose:So delighted to see the star shine in summer once again ;)

I believe you were quite patient ;)
 
Back
Top