30 Days of Firing Up Romance: Her Story

I am loving this series of stories. Sooo romantic, playful, sexy -- the ordinary trials of everyday life with your partner turned *extra*ordinary. Really really nice gentlemen. Looking forward to the remainder of the month. :)

Rox :kiss:
 
*blows kiss to Ryan and Sailer*
*subscribes*
*emails link to hubby*
*rushes off to find ribbon*
 
Thank you all for your appreciative comments--I know that both LS and I find them very encouraging and are grateful for you taking the time to validate our writing.

As for those of you who have made comments re: buying a new apron and heels, or a piece of ribbon. . . well--all I can say is GO FOR IT!!!!

Romance is its own reward ;)

Next installment is only a couple hours away.
 
Day 6

Yesterday at three o’ clock Abbey sent the text message to Rob.

“Are you still wearing your award?”

Nearly an hour passed before the reply came in and she had forgotten about it. She expected a “yes” or similar short response—instead when the chime of an incoming text chirped on her phone she opened it to find a message from Robert with an attachment. She read the message;

“See for yourself.”

“He didn’t!” she said out loud, which elicited a strange look from the clerk at the Hallmark store where she was picking up some birthday and other cards.

Abbey was afraid to open the attachment on her phone just in case someone looked over her shoulder and it was what she thought it might be. Forgetting the new tennis shoes her son needed, she rushed to the car, not even realizing she was rushing.

Finally alone in her car she looked around as if afraid she would get caught doing something she shouldn’t. Abbey read the words again;

“See for yourself;”

and for a moment basked in the feeling of doing something forbidden, something naughty the anticipation causing her body to respond as if he were here at the moment kissing the back of her neck.

Robert had taken a cue from her first email and sent a picture of him, to show her he was still wearing the ribbon. The picture was taken from about a foot away; his pants and boxers had been pulled down to display his beribboned “stuff.”

Abbey had never really looked at porn—not that she hadn’t seen images of naked people before—she had just never thought of it being particularly titillating or arousing. This was different. In a matter of a few minutes Abbey had gone from buying birthday cards to being a desperately horny housewife. The image of her husband’s cock turning her on as much as the fact that he had sent it to her in the middle of his work day.

She stared at the picture of her husband’s penis and balls with the blue ribbon tied around them in a neat, if wrinkled bow.

A flood of memories and sensations washed through her. The texture and feel of the incredibly smooth skin, the feel of the heart shaped tip pushing into her, the way he got even harder just as he was about to cum.

In the picture Robert was once again half hard, thickened more than usual and longer—arcing away from his body slightly. Abbey wondered if he had been like that all day, he looked just like he had when she had jumped out of bed this morning and like he felt when she ran her hand over the front of his slacks as she kissed him good by on his way out the door to work.

Setting the phone aside she backed out of the parking space and slid her fingers between her legs. She drove around behind the shopping center to an isolated place and quickly unzipped the front of her shorts and plunged her fingers down the front of her panties. The pressure and fast circles brought her to a quick and dirty orgasm sitting in a parking lot.

Abbey’s face had still been flushed and she was feeling embarrassed and maybe even a little ashamed at how out of control her actions felt to her; but it was also great!

Last night she had swatted Robert on the butt when he got home and he just smiled looking like the cat that had swallowed the canary. She wanted to tell him what she had done after his message but was worried what he would think about her. Not that masturbating was wrong or anything, but just some feeling inside her that it was supposed to be a secret thing.

The rest of the night had been one thing after another and by the time they finally made it to bed, Robert was asleep before she had a chance to screw up her courage to tell him.

The ribbon was in their bathroom on the counter, he must have taken it off when he showered. She smiled and snuck it into her purse. She wanted to keep it.

This morning she was awake before the alarm and lay their remembering yesterday afternoon. Robert’s soft snores let her know he was still fast asleep.

Closing her eyes Abbey pictured him in the image on her phone and couldn’t help it. She reached for him. Feeling him thick and soft and warm resting against her fingers.

Yesterday she was supposed to have given him a morning blow job, but hadn’t.

Abbey slid under the covers to wake up her husband.

Today would be make-up day.
 
I am so flattered by all these positive comments! Thank you all so much for reading and commenting.

I hope it gives you all some good ideas too :devil:
 
Double shot latte? check!
Pastry? check!
New morning break ritual?? DOUBLE CHECK!
 
Day 7

The play tickets had been bought months ago, as a part of a regular series. Tonight was "The Last of the Red Hot Lovers" an old Neil Simon play. She knew the plot, it was funny, and a little pathetic, it was not going to be racy. She would have to see to that part she smiled wickedly.

They were both getting ready, the babysitter already here. She made sure she let him see the frilly red lace panties and matching bra.

"Damn woman," he sighed as she pulled the little black dress over her head "Those look great on you!"

She felt herself flush and a tingling sensation from her abdomen at the sound of his appreciative voice. It was good to hear him say that.

She stood in front of the mirror as he shaved in the bathroom. They exchanged a look, both remembering yesterday morning and the shave she gave him. She realized they were creating a whole new set of fun and sexy memories to share.

Fussing with earrings and hair she paused, he hands sliding down her sides and across her hips. She turned slightly this way and then that, admiring and analyzing her reflection. Two kids had left her abdomen nowhere near as flat as when they had met. Her hips were wider too. On the plus side, she had gone from a B cup to a solid, not so solid she rolled her eyes, C cup. Her thighs, she had always felt, were too thick. She was just beginning to wonder if this dress was really a wise choice when she heard a low whistle and realized he had been watching her.

"Abbey, you look stunning in that” she wasn't sure whether to take the tinge of amazement in his voice as a compliment or not, when she looked at his face. She hadn't seen that face in a long time. Well, that's not entirely accurate, she thought, she had seen it directed, surreptitiously, at other, younger, women, occasionally.

Seeing him, his face slightly flushed with just a tinge of arousal, and that slightly animal look in his eyes, her insecurity about her body melted slightly. Why can't I see myself as beautiful? She wondered. Why do I need a man's validation? And as though he could read her mind, his arms slid around her waist, his lips found her neck, and he growled as he kissed her "you're so beautiful on so many levels, I'm so proud to be your husband."

Although inside she was melting at his words, she giggled "you better stop that or we'll be late for the show. Zip me up."

"Why don't we make our own show?" He chuckled as his hands roamed her sides and brushed her breasts.

"Silly, the babysitter and the kids are just downstairs" as she kissed him and broke their embrace. He dutifully zipped the back of her dress up. It felt good to tease him and build up she thought. She turned and kissed him, her fingers running through his hair, letting him know that more was to come.

The drive to the theatre was short, one of the perks of living in a smaller city. They parked and made their way up the wide steps to the large ornate front doors. They moved through the lobby easily and were soon headed to their seats. She was getting more and more nervous with each moment, but his reaction to some of her earlier plans, and the lovely kissing while dressing made her want to do this even more. As they passed the bathroom, she said "Oh, honey, I need to use the ladies room" and giving him a peck on the cheek, she let go of his arm and disappeared through the door.

Finding an empty stall, she carefully closed the door and locked it. Her heart beating rapidly, she began to shimmy the dress up her thighs and hips until she could reach the hem of the fancy red lace panties. Pushing down quickly she stepped out of them and re-adjusted the dress. Then she reached behind and unzipped the top until she could reach the clasp in the back of the bra. It was harder than she remembered as a college student to wiggle out of a bra without taking the dress off, but after a moment she managed. She struggled with zipping the dress back up; damn, it was nice to have a man to do that.

She paused for a minute wondering if this was worth it. She was not feeling particularly sexy after struggling with the wardrobe. She smoothed the dress and caught her breath and walked out of the stall. Looking at herself in the mirror, she could tell that she was braless. The form fitting dress, while not making it obvious, nicely framed her full breasts. Knowing that she was totally naked under the dress, she began to feel just a little wicked again. She smiled and thought how Rob would react.

She left the ladies room and found Robert, leaning against a table as he checked his cell phone, with his back to her. Although she had planned to hand him the underwear in the theatre after the lights had gone down, she decided on the spur of the moment to do it now. Coming up behind him, she had the bra in one hand and the undies in the other. Balled up in her fists, the slinky thin material was reasonable hidden from all but the most prying eyes.

She slid her hands into his pocket as she pressed her face into the middle of his broad shoulders and whispered "hold these for me" as she dropped them into his pockets.

He turned around with a puzzled look on his face and his hands slid into his pockets. She could tell when they encountered the lacy material and puzzlement gave way to astonishment and then a slight flush and a very wicked grin. His eyes went first to her hips, then to her breasts as he smiled. She could feel the flush in her face as she took his arm and tried to lead him toward their seats. He leaned close to her and whispered "did you really?" His amazement made her heart beat faster and she just glanced him with a shy, coy smile.

They took their seats and the house lights went down. His arm wrapped around the back of her chair and she leaned against him, her head on his shoulder. She loved the feeling of that. Safe and secure; but she was also starting to feel a little aroused, sitting there surrounded by all these people who had no idea she was naked, except for the dress.

Through the first act of the play, they sat and watched. Changing positions as each became slightly uncomfortable. And then, suddenly, his hand was on her bare knee. And it began to slide, slowly, tentatively, up her leg.

She knew that he was going to keep going. Before his hand made it under the hem of her dress she grasped his fingers and brought his hand into hers to hold on to. This was a public place! What was he thinking?!?

The confused, slightly hurt look on his face caused her thoughts to pull up abruptly. Granted she was the one who had taken off her panties, her intention had been to tease and inspire him—not to have sex in public.

She looked at him again and met his eyes. His were filled with desire and passion—he was looking at her the way he had looked at her all those years ago—but there was more there now. Mixed with the passion and desire for her body, she also saw the man who loved, respected and admired her. She saw the father of her children. She saw the man she knew she could ALWAYS count on to be there for her. She could trust him and she was loved by him and wanted by him.

“Wasn’t his response exactly what she wanted?” “Wasn’t it for this look and this moment the whole reason she had embarked on the whole “30 Days” experiment?” The thoughts raced around through her mind as the curtain closed on the first act.

The first Act ended and the house lights came up. She began to stand up, figuring they were going to go to the lobby, as they often did for intermission, when he pulled her back to her seat. She looked at him and laughed when he said quietly "um...I'll take the zero" a reference to an old teen movie they had both seen.

Apparently she was not the only one getting aroused here and looking at his lap, she had to admit that he was going to have a hard time disguising that if he stood. She stood anyway, to stretch and re-adjust her dress. He smiling eyes teasing him as she said "well, I think I want to go for a little walk, don't you want to join me?" Her lilting voice tinged with humor.

"Just a sec" his voice betrayed his slight annoyance and serious arousal. He finally stood, hands strategically in his pockets, and leaned over "why don't we just go home...I can tell you how the play ends. He doesn't get laid. I'd like to."

The final words delivered with a leer. He wasn’t mad at her for stopping him.

She breathed a sigh of relief, and decided right then to reward him with more than she had expected to.

She loved the fact that he was so aroused by this. It heightened her excitement and she chuckled. "Oh, but I really love the characters in this play and I want to see how the plot develops" she laughed again, knowing the torture she was putting him through.

After the intermission, they settled back into their seats. He largely kept his hands to himself through first part of the second act. Robert was never the type to push her into something she wasn’t comfortable with.

However, it is a woman’s prerogative to change her mind.

Slowly and still very nervous she reached for his hand, placed it on her knee and spread her legs just slightly.

He needed little cue and his wandering hand was soon caressing her inner thigh, right up to the edge of her sex. When the tip of his index finger brushed between the soft curls of her pubic hair and between her lips she was shocked to discover that she was soaking wet.

She leaned back into her seat and just let the sensations wash over her. It only took a few minutes, the teasing and excitement all had her on edge and she began to cum. Gripping the arms of the seat, she bit her lower lip and whimpered slightly, trying desperately not to let the people around her know.

As her orgasm subsided, she looked at his face. He was flush with excitement and arousal and amazement. She had never let him do anything like that before and she could tell he was hard as a rock and raring to go.

Only a few moments later, the play ended. As they rose to join the standing ovation, she leaned toward him and whispered as seductively as she could "get me home now. I need you inside me." His eyes widened and she found him, leading her by the hand past the confused crowd and up the aisle, the cast still bowing on the stage.
 
holy effing hell...

that took me back to a very very sweet memory i'd forgotten of hubby and I and the theater. Thanks guys. :D

whew - read that at work - had to take a "naughty at work" break!!!
 
holy effing hell...

that took me back to a very very sweet memory i'd forgotten of hubby and I and the theater. Thanks guys. :D

whew - read that at work - had to take a "naughty at work" break!!!

So AJ, what constitutes a "naughty at work" break? Do share!
 
Back
Top