!British Steel!

They are indeed, and I'll make sure to get photographic evidence when I'm next working out just for you ;)

Thank you! It's one of my favourite exercises however it usually gains odd looks from others at the gym, not that I care :)

Thank you for the suggestions Ladies, luckily I had a pair of jeans on at the time of reading these messages, but I cheated with the back photo as its about 3 years old. I'm sure you'll forgive me though?

Backshot
Jeans Tease
Jeans Tease 2

I'm happy to hear more requests :)

Your back picture is a treat. But I must confess I wandered further into the gallery and whoa... this guitar pic just blows me away... hands are my weakness. Great hand in the next guitar pic also. Please consider crossposting in the Hands thread?

and holy fuck... exhaling leaves me weak in the knees.... sigh

requests, eh? more hands, lips, bum, those eyelashes, forearms in a shirt with the sleeves rolled up... thank you thank you thank you
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

They are indeed, and I'll make sure to get photographic evidence when I'm next working out just for you ;)

Thank you! It's one of my favourite exercises however it usually gains odd looks from others at the gym, not that I care :)

Thank you for the suggestions Ladies, luckily I had a pair of jeans on at the time of reading these messages, but I cheated with the back photo as its about 3 years old. I'm sure you'll forgive me though?

Backshot
Jeans Tease
Jeans Tease 2

I'm happy to hear more requests :)

Oh the lying down pic is my favourite mmmm very sexy x

Your back picture is a treat. But I must confess I wandered further into the gallery and whoa... this guitar pic just blows me away... hands are my weakness. Great hand in the next guitar pic also. Please consider crossposting in the Hands thread?

and holy fuck... exhaling leaves me weak in the knees.... sigh

requests, eh? more hands, lips, bum, those eyelashes, forearms in a shirt with the sleeves rolled up... thank you thank you thank you
:kiss:∞∞∞:heart:

I thought it would have been cheating if I used my older photos, seems I was wrong ;)

I thought it would have been cheating if I used my older photos, seems I was wrong ;)

well, I for one, am glad you left them in that album.... very very happy indeed!
your own pictures, so whatever the year, that's not cheating!

More of a funny one, taken a while back during a lads holiday.

Oh dear...

fun! ;)

Thank you very much Imp, glad you're enjoying. Providing a recent shower picture after today's run :)

Shower time!

really nice shadows here
love the lips!

Thank you Murmurmara, you know how to give a man confidence :)

I'd sure love to help you lather up.

I could have used your help earlier ;)

Post Gym shower

I went to the gym today and as soon as I got back, straight onto kettle bells and resistance bands (I'm pretty sure these can be used for other activities if you're naughty). Anyway, some extra's.

A back pic as requested earlier, followed by myself getting a little braver...

Backflex
Getting Brave!

You're so sexy ;) love the avatar too :rose:

Thank you, as you know from the comment I left in your own thread the feeling is mutual ;)

Mmmm, so many naught thoughts floating through my head. Damn!

I'm glad to hear it! Luckily my PM box is always open to hear such thoughts :devil:

Never did get to show of my halloween costume. The theme was stylish bank robbers/henchman.

7b373787-67a4-4de4-bf85-510a14a8a010.jpg

Subscribed. You're so lovely. And fun. Exhale is stunning. The guitar pic is scrumptious. Your avatar is sexy to the extreme. But you know all this! More, please.

Subscribed. You're so lovely. And fun. Exhale is stunning. The guitar pic is scrumptious. Your avatar is sexy to the extreme. But you know all this! More, please.

Thank you x As usual I appreciate your feed back ;)

Took a quick snap, not really noticeable but I'm using an electronic cigarette hence the vape exhaling from my mouth. I'm not really a beard person, but I'm growing it out for a Movember competition at work.

70c1ceed-561a-4323-af52-408171202dc6.jpg

Took a quick snap, not really noticeable but I'm using an electronic cigarette hence the vape exhaling from my mouth. I'm not really a beard person, but I'm growing it out for a Movember competition at work.

The beard is sexy ;)

Loooove Movember :eek:

Damn that picture is hot. I'm convinced that you never take a bad picture ;)

Oooh that is a pretty sexy shot ;) I like this pose a lot..and the jeans...and the person in the jeans :D

The beard is sexy ;)

The beard is an itchy hindrance but I'm not one to back down from competition.

Loooove Movember :eek:

Atleast a quarter of London currently look like circus employee's with their fabulous moustaches.

Damn that picture is hot. I'm convinced that you never take a bad picture ;)

Thank you Imp, and thank you iPhone with filter enhancing abilities :p

Oooh that is a pretty sexy shot ;) I like this pose a lot..and the jeans...and the person in the jeans :D

Cheers kitty, I've already sent you a PM detailing my admiration for your latest updates ;)

I could come around and scratch your beard, visit a pub, hold the iphone...Oh the possibilities! New picture is fantastic.

loving this quick snap... temporary beard does a fine job of drawing attention to that mouth :rose::kiss:

Now that's a cool shot with the water and light on your face. :) Looking good and I'm enjoying your thread a lot. :D
I agree with Slow tease. The light hitting your gorgeous face just highlights the bone structure. Lucky us. Thank you. Kisses for you for all you give. xx

Thank you Murmurmara, you know how to give a man confidence :)

I could have used your help earlier ;)

Post Gym shower
I went to the gym today and as soon as I got back, straight onto kettle bells and resistance bands (I'm pretty sure these can be used for other activities if you're naughty). Anyway, some extra's.

A back pic as requested earlier, followed by myself getting a little braver...

Backflex
Getting Brave!

Really love this pic, how you caught the water and the light... Love your workout pics too, motivates me to workout harder!

Back