For the women: Do you like or dislike your asshole touched during sex

Hell yes!

I love fingers up there, love having it licked, and love anal!

Where r all u woman at in this area!? I love pleasuring a woman's ass with my fingers and tongue! I especially enjoy where it usually leads!

I can't believe that ANYONE would not like it...if it's done right ;)

Yes. Especially lightly.

Like the best is when he almost kinda holds his finger still, and if I'm riding him, his fingers slides up and down my crack because my butt is moving. And his finger glides back and forth over my hole. And especially if he's dragging some of my wetness.

DO that a while, get me crazy, THEN put some pressure on it. Like most things, patience is the key.

Yes. Especially lightly.

Like the best is when he almost kinda holds his finger still, and if I'm riding him, his fingers slides up and down my crack because my butt is moving. And his finger glides back and forth over my hole. And especially if he's dragging some of my wetness.

DO that a while, get me crazy, THEN put some pressure on it. Like most things, patience is the key.

Mmmmmmm sooooooo hot!

At the right time and in the right way, I love it. Get it wrong and it stops the whole show quick.

during sex, probably not, I wouldnt want a slip into my ass not prepared.
But before sex or after?
Absolutely, I love my ass being eaten, fingered.

I am kind of torn on this particular subject. On one hand I don't really like it, but on the other hand I do.
I had a guy that INSISTED on sticking his finger in there every time we had sex. I always asked him not to since I didn't really like it, but every single time my orgasm was SUPER intense. So I don't like it because I just...don't like my asshole touched, but I DO like it because it is an easy SUPER intense orgasm.

I am kind of torn on this particular subject. On one hand I don't really like it, but on the other hand I do.
I had a guy that INSISTED on sticking his finger in there every time we had sex. I always asked him not to since I didn't really like it, but every single time my orgasm was SUPER intense. So I don't like it because I just...don't like my asshole touched, but I DO like it because it is an easy SUPER intense orgasm.

Sounds much like my wife.

She's never requested it, we both sort of learned the effect it has by accident.

I don't do it everytime. But when she's close and having trouble getting over the hump, a fingertip inserted, or a thumb pressing against her butthole ALWAYS pushes her over the edge.

Sometimes yes and sometimes no. It kind of all depends. Though there are times where god yes i want it like that and when done well is fantastic.

Anal sex is a must for me I'm afraid

Not sure if it's the way things are situated inside o' me (lol), but I have to have a plug or a cock in to come over to the dark side, lol, and a nice clitoral buzzing going on..

Damn...Best Orgasms EVER!

That said, it does take a little prep. I'm not saying go all out with an enema or something ridiculous, but lube, lube, lube...and more lube if you aren't sure.. Work your fingers around a bit, and voila! You are now ready for said cock to be plunged slowly into said arse. :)

Try to go too fast, and you are going to piss your girl off, ruin her build up, and maybe even hurt her in the process.

I've never had my ass licked, nor have I ever had a proper tongue lashing, but I think I'd be willing to sit still long enough for anyone willing to give it a go.. ROFLOL

It seems a lot of women don't like to admit they like their asshole fingered or licked because it makes them seem dirtier than they already are, which doesn't make much sense.

The woman really REALLY had to be turned on for me to even lay a finger on it without insertion. She let me lick it once and loved it. But again, it was because she was super horny.

So women I ask you, is the balloon knot off limits at all times during sex? Or will you let your man fool around back there if he tried?

I absolutely love having my asshole fingered, licked, and eaten... Not much feels better than having it licked and eaten by someone who loves doing it.

I LOVE to lick, finger, nibble, fuck, suck, nuzzle and anything else I can think of doing! It makes me so so horny.

Back