ThrobDownSouth, genius, spellchecker and math savant, at it AGAIN...

He's a sick fuck.

Eat kosher shit and die, Miles Ben Zonah.

I know how badly you want to post my personal information and picture again. That meanie Laurel's given you your "one more strike and you're banned" warning so your options are so limited.

Sucks to be J-w.

There we have it.

Throb doesn't know that one times anything is one, and yet somehow, he thinks in it, he has found a mathematical truth...

He's as looney as the Arizona shooter.

Mathematics degrees must come on the back of cornflake packets in the US.

one times anything is one? oh. my. word

and there was i thinking 1x10=10

If you REALLY want to see PatriotMath™ in action, ask the Chief to explain how one dollar, one quarter and one nickel equals 93 cents!!

#SoCalledFairTax

There we have it.

Throb doesn't know that one times anything is one, and yet somehow, he thinks in it, he has found a mathematical truth...

He's as looney as the Arizona shooter.

Between AJ's discovery of a new identity law, and his abject failure to understand how universal quantification works, I'm beginning to doubt the legitimacy of this math degree of his.

*chuckle*

Damn.

FecesDownSouth was the same miserable excuse for a man seven years ago as he is today.

Can you imagine being him for that long? It's like doing a life sentence with no chance of parole.

Damn.

FecesDownSouth was the same miserable excuse for a man seven years ago as he is today.

Can you imagine being him for that long? It's like doing a life sentence with no chance of parole.

What did Rob do that causes you, AJ & Hash to lose your minds at the mere mention of his name?

Back