the thrill of phone sex!

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
The thrill of looking forward to another hot, sensuous and exciting session of voice chat makes me come back to Lit again and again for the last 10 years!

I have had some great conversations with women across age groups and I still keep looking for more!

Ping me if this intrigues you!

I guess I suffer from tele-satyromania!

cheers!

GK (32, male)

I engaged in phone sex once when I was a teenager it was with a High School female classmate and was erotic in the moment, however I have never desired to do it again since.

I am new to Lit and haven't done phone or Skype stuff yet but I am definitely intrigued by it. I've been really enjoying LitChat but it ties up my hands too much!
44 mwm, 6'3 240 lbs, dark brown hair going gray especially in my neatly trimmed full beard, willing to share pics or do video too. Prefer ladies but hey, I'm flexible.
PM me if interested.

I am new to Lit and haven't done phone or Skype stuff yet but I am definitely intrigued by it. I've been really enjoying LitChat but it ties up my hands too much!
44 mwm, 6'3 240 lbs, dark brown hair going gray especially in my neatly trimmed full beard, willing to share pics or do video too. Prefer ladies but hey, I'm flexible.
PM me if interested.

Back