Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Seeking a female for a few RP ideas I have in my head right now. Please be aware all these themes are open for change with the right lady writer, they are just rough outlines for now:

1: Halloween Awakening

The young lady, 18, has been a shy wall flower all of her life. She does great in school, grades are wonderful, yet she suffers bullying and lacks for friends due to her goody girl behaviour and less than sexy attire. Halloween 2017 is around the corner and finally fed up with her life she decides to break out. She finds a sexy costume and goes out alone trick or treating before gatecrashing a school costume party. No one recognises this hot girl on the scene as she may be in a mask or just the entire do over transforms her.

Ok, so basically I would play all the different male's she may come in contact with through this story, but I envisage this going way past Halloween. That's just the catalyst that opens our heroines eyes to how hot she is and how good sex is. I will discuss details with whomever might like to take her role :)

2: The woods have eyes

There is this large grove of trees outside of town, dark, scary, no one goes near them. Local urban myth has it being populated by everything from zombies, to aliens. A few people have gone missing there over the years which only makes it's reputation even more dark. Some of the myths are true however. Long ago a dark sorcerer was killed in these woods and left to rot away. His body did exactly that but his soul contaminated the ground and everything living on or in it. He now controls the trees and seeks his revenge on the holy righteous Paladin who killed him. However we are now centuries past his death and the world has changed. We are in our modern world, today, but one of the Paladin's bloodline moves back to the area. A young lady, kind and pure of soul. A devoted church goer, a family girl, loved by all. One night she is dared by her friends to go to the woods and thinking the legends silly she does so with no fear ... but what returns to town the next day is very different from the girl who walked up into those trees the night before.

So this one would require lady writer who would be willing to, again, have her character interact with a lot of different males and even females (I would play all of them) as the religious good girl slowly changes from righteous to slutty. Again details to be worked out later.

3: What a MILF needs

An older lady, either married or single, but definitely a mother of a legal teen boy or boys, has been living her life respectfully for years. She thought she was happy, raising her son/sons and living with the man she loved (or living without him if he left her or died). But she has started to become aware of how her friends sons look at her, how men look at her. She has started to dress more adventurously as she feels the looks of all these males making her body react and opening her mind to desires she never knew she hid inside. How far will she go in exploring these desires?

I'm thinking a late 30's early 40's woman, maybe a stay at home soccer mum, or a school coach or teacher, maybe she works full time, any are options. This story would be open to incest with her son perhaps and cheating if she is married. Maybe she finds she is submissive, or perhaps the new feelings bring out the Domme in her. As for the other two ideas above everything is open for interpretation here and discussion :)
 
Another rp id I have in need of one male

College stud deep in debt and struggling to get by on his looks and sports performance, gets almost to good too be true offer. While till the the lawyer helps him go through it and that its an ironclad contacted. All he has to do is service a rich older woman for a weekend.

How hard can it be? Weekend of staying in nice house, eating on someone's dime and maybe having to have sex couple times. While remember the old saying "its to good to be true".

Stud's life starts to improve once the ink is dry on the contract. Grades jump, extensions for assignments, the works. Streak of good luck like nothing before. When he arrives for his weekend of service for the rich socialite he slowly finds that she deeply believes in the supernatural and that the whole weekend is ritual for the woman.

However the real question is rather is it real or not?

This rp is now reopen due to male writer's inaction
 
Originally Posted by cgraven
The Family

Looking for an imaginative female writer that enjoys writing detailed posts, and is comfortable with BDSM scenarios.

The Family.

If interested please PM.
 
A little too early for bump, so edited as well.

Lovecraftian/Cosmic Horror Role-Play Ideas:

I have always fantasized about a juxtaposition of eroticism and horror. Here are a few ideas:

1. A Town Consumed:
Set in modern day U.S., your character(s) (1 or more female or effeminate male preferred) were travelling by road on the interstate highway, where their vehicle breaks down due to unknown fault in the engine.
They found themselves stranded in a seemingly abandoned ghost town. Something was very wrong about the vegetation and wild life there--the birds watched them silently, fresh fruits and vegetables grew in long-derelict grocery stores, the golden prairie grass swayed in a nigh-intelligent fashion that suggested conscious communication.
Your characters calls for help, which is promised to arrive in a day or so, and had to spend the night in the odd country, when mutant monsters rose from their hiding places and attack the stranded.

This story could be a good place where you explore relationship between a number of your own characters, while I provide problems for them to solve.
As for the sexual aspect, this story can feature gradual mental corruption, monstrous intercourse or passionate sex between characters who depend on one another (in which case I'm happy to take on the role of a human character)

2. Cosmic Cyst:
You play as an antiquarian/paranormal investigator/superhero in a world with a fantasy setting (including magic, superpower and the like). Again, preferably a female character or highly effeminate male. Your character discover that there is an ancient threat to the cosmos that had been sealed away in an alternate dimension, but this brood of cosmic evil are preparing for resurgence--collecting artifacts and victims from the normal world through temporary portals and pulling them into their realm.

Your character proceeds to investigate the phenomena in person--fighting monstrous minions, diving into the alien realm to save the captives through commandeered portals, and eventually facing off the ultimate evil. (The enemies in the story is not limited to the aliens, there could be traitors in the normal world who ally themselves to the inter-dimensional evil, setting up for more vanilla fights and sex scenes)

Your character may vary in strength and mental fortitude, and depending on your preferences, I will adjust the intensity of the adversary, constructing a story centered around grim-dark realism or strong contrast between innocent good and unfathomable evil, or other things not yet conceived.

3. Nightmare Come True:
A perverted parody of Hunger Games/Battle Royale; this won't be for everyone: you and I take on the role for writing a relatively large number of people--2~3 main characters from whose perspective the story is told, 3~5 support characters with a greater presence than nameless passersby, and 10~50 nameless background characters just to liven-up the party.

I imagine these to be senior high-schoolers, who are suddenly teleported into a nightmarish realm composed of different levels like those in a video-game, each with its own theme. For example, one level might have the floor made from melding, fleshy goop that actively tries to pull the characters into its gaping maws, where innumerable rasping tones tear at the victims's clothes and skin; another level could consists of two small islands, and the characters must go from one to the other somehow while water-dwelling monsters wait in ambush. You and I will take turns to control the level and the characters, the delegation of the roles can be discussed.

The appeal of this idea lies partially in the stark contrast between the real and otherworldly--while the nightmarish landscape we shall construct can be as alien and absurd as we can think, the characters/players who go through that realm will have the mindset of a normal human being. They would be astonished, maybe even question their own sanity and wonder if they are dreaming, before a grotesque creature slimy assault forces them to confront the apparent reality of the situation. Something about watching people helplessly scrambling about like ants appeals to me in a unspeakable manner.


Despite how specific these story ideas might sound, they are in no ways set-in-stone, and I'm always more than happy to discuss changes in major or minor elements to accommodate my co-writers. I also feel like mentioning that precise human anatomy is not required, in case you have such a character in mind. Finally, the I.R.L. sex of the writer is not important, so long as the writing itself is not "gendered" in any impeding manner.

Anyways, thanks for read thus far, and please send me a p.m. for further discussion.
 
Back after a stretch of lurking and working a new job. I want to do something more freestyle than usual. To that end, I'm hoping someone out there is a fan of the Pathfinder system. I love the art in those books. I always thought one particular image for the changelings in the Bestiary was especially hot:

changeling_girl.jpg


I admit to having a fetish for sexy witch types. I'd love to do a thread with a character of my own (kicking around several concepts right now) meeting up with such a beauty on the road and interesting events ensue. PM if interested.

Still want to give this one a shot. The concepts I was kicking around would use the actual Inner Sea setting. I imagine my character as a magus or kineticist or something similar, traveling to Absalom to get away from violence at home. Once there, he meets a changeling who fled to Absalom as the one place where she knew for sure her monstrous mother would never follow her. Open to input and ideas. PM if interested.
 
Email Exchange

Alright, all you dirty old men. Do you think you have what it takes to take on Hit-Girl? Well let's see what you got, cunts...

iyfjuww.jpg


If you think you're man enough, send me a PM Don't be shy.
 
Last edited:
Oh Daddy


A divorced father and his son are keeping a huge secret from one another: they're both interested in other men. The father had always expressed homophobic views so the son has always been adamant that his father would never accept him for who he is so remained not out to him. What happens if they accidentally meet on the dance floor of a gay bar one evening? How long before they finally give in and...explore?


Notes: I would like to play the son. Looking for a co-writer to play the father.

PM me if you're interested.
 
Eeny, meeny, miny, moe!

America: British occupied in a time of immigrants, Indians, indentured servants and slaves.

Story: The English Duke of Hardwick, William Cavendale, is aging with his son has long since passed the only family he has left is a vulture of a Son-in-law David, a missing daughter Edith and equally missing granddaughter Minerva. His son-in-law circles waiting for his death, assuming all this he knowns in property, wealth and title will fall to him but the Duke has other plans and has left a will where David will get nothing unless his daughter and/or granddaughter are returned. Otherwise the dukedom will be held in suspense, until his daughter or granddaughter’s return or it will be turn in fold to the crown and treasury.

That was twenty years ago and the Duke prevailed but his age is getting the better of him and after years of searching no clues have been found leading to the return of either of his decedents. Until now…

In America, raised by the native people, a small girl has grown to womanhood and unknown to her all is about to change.

An enraged father; jealous, entitled, ambitious and greedy rushes not to find a return the women in good health but to fit them as he needs them to fit in his plan to get what he’s always wanted. If he needs to beat them, imprison them or threaten them in any way he will. The little whore of wife of his already ruined his life when she ran off with their daughter to that filthy new world.

In Serch Of: A male co-writer. The role in question is open to a vast array of imagination. You can be an English Officer posted to the far west, an Indian Brave from a warring tribe or a Noble Gentleman visiting a business venture in the Colonies, ect, ect…


* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *

Anywhere: Year 2017.

Story: It was a one night stand. You were that handsome older guy with that lopsided mischievous grin and witty charm. There were no names exchanged and in the morning you were kicked from my hotel room with an awkward smile and blushing compliment for last night.

Turns out it’s much more awkward and complicated than that.

I didn’t think I would see you ever again, let alone at my Mother’s wedding standing beside the man who would soon be my Step-Father.

In part it was my fault, I didn’t invest much into the online relationship my Mom gushed over, guessing it to be a fling or a catfish string along. When she starting talking about a future I brushed it aside knowing my Mom to be a hopeless romantic and dreamer. Next thing I knew they were getting married.

In Serch Of: A male co-writer to play the part of the Step-Brother. I’m torn between it playing our one of two ways.

i. Davina, my character, turned 18 a few weeks ago and is still in high school in her senior year. Not only does she find out that Your Character is her Step-Brother but he’s also her teacher. A young hot teacher all the girls fawn over.​

ii. In her early twenties, Davina just happens to get a job offer/internship in a new city when her Mom announces her upcoming wedding. One night stand, wedding reveal with Your Character, her new Step-Brother but then it’s off to her new job where she can forget everything that happened when she runs into Your Character again, who happens to be her boss/supervisor.​
 
Last edited:
"Superfan" for bimbofication

Looking for 1F...

_____________________

Joe Jensen: 18yo

http://imgur.com/WaLj5Ec


I am the star quarterback and the school stud. And I know it. Here in Texas, football is everything. Think Friday Night Lights. The high school football players are celebrities. The team this year is in the State Championship game and we are virtually worshipped by the team community. As the star, I am recognised everywhere, asked for autographs, bought free drinks, stopped for handshakes and photos and girls around town are throwing themselves at me constantly. For the most part, this is high school girls - I've slept with all the hot ones - and college-aged girls (with or without boyfriends). Even the moms flirt with me, which I especially enjoy. Things have started to go a little further than that with one of the women who comes to every game. The defensive co-ordinator's wife has been attracting my attention. I never thought that much of him. He's an overweight slob if you ask me. I'm not quite sure how he attracted that younger piece of ass after his first wife let him.

So, despite all the attention that I get, I have some plans for you. Despite the fact that you've only been showing up to games and practices for a few weeks, everyone on the team agrees you're hot as hell and in the lockerroom we often talk about what we'd like to do with you if we got you away from your husband. You're a trophy wife type - big tits, gym body, designer clothes - but you're not stupid. Brunette, with curves in all the right places. We all like the little outfits you wear to games, jumping up and down on the sidelines with your tits and ass jiggling and waving to me. I've heard that you have started to talk about me a lot around town - how hot I am, what a great player I am, how lucky I'm going to make some girl feel. I even heard you have a poster of me up in your bedroom, which is pretty weird but hot at the same time given you're a happily married woman. I thought these were just rumors until I saw you at a game wearing a tight, replica jersey with my name on it that you've tied off tiny booty shorts.


You were the first person to rush the field to congratulate me after that game, pressing your tits against me when you hugged me and gazing up with big adoring eyes. Your husband just looked on helplessly and I thought you were about to ask me to autograph your tits when I was swept away by well wishers. Since then every time I see you it's been clear by what you say and how you behave that you worship me. I get off on it but figure that it's just a case of you being a super fan and I assume nothing will come of it. Your husband and you have organised a cook out and pool party for after the opening game of the season. Everyone in the team was speculating about how you'd look in a bikini and we're looking forward to seeing your body.

During the game you're wearing an outfit that is skimpy even by your standards, ass and tits shaking around as you jump up and down like usual, trying to get my attention. You're distracting all the men at the event, even the refs! I wave at you a few times, earning me a cold look from your husband on the sidelines. I don't care at all - I'm the star and he's in charge of the defense, which has nothing to do with me.

We win the game on a long touch down pass from me. As usual, you're one of the first out onto the field, pressing your tits into me and gazing up at me while I slip an arm around your waist to return the hug, confidently letting my hand slide down lower than is appropriate, wondering how you'll react...
 
Your character tries to stay under the radar as much as possible, but any time he's slipped up-and even when he hasn't-she's managed to nail him for it. She's bested him more than a few times, but your character has also slipped out of her grasp more than once. He sometimes wonders if she has let him go on purpose-she's sharp and it is very, very difficult to outwit her. Either way-she usually has bigger problems to deal with, and thankfully you are not one of them.

Despite everything, there's a (begrudging?) respect between the two characters. Maybe he mostly stays out of her city and out of range of her fists, these days. Maybe he doesn't. To the city, she's a mythic figure, larger than life and seemingly invincible. Heck, even to your character she might seem as such.

And then there comes a day where she is proven to be very, very mortal after all.


Basically, our characters already have a shared history. It's a little Batman/Catwoman-esque, just reversed genders. A Big Bad Villain (TM) comes to town and immediately strikes its guardian vigilante down-your character would be plucking her out of a sure death and we go from there. All of this is a fast and loose idea, so please PM to brainstorm something with me! : )

Bump!

PM me so we can brainstorm and discuss your character and our plot. I like to see a post at least every other day if possible, but am flexible. I usually can post multiple times in an evening. I am much more concerned with quality over quantity. I prefer plot and character driven tales with sex in them over thinly veiled porn, so I hope you like to write if we collaborate together! : )
 
Last edited:
Seeking a Male writer for a Breeding/Fertility theme

Breeding/Fertility theme

I’m imagining that this story takes place in the future. Due to the times (poor food quality, stress of modern living, evolution), most men and women have much lower libidos and most men and women are infertile.

To procreate, most couples now go to a doctor for fertility testing/treatment and then breeding ensues.

Seeking a creative writer who would like to play the male doctor that is in charge of my character’s (female) breeding treatment (medications that will enhance libido and female physical characteristics, ability to orgasm/have multiple orgasms, heighten the intensity of orgasm and erotic experiences, and the process of how she will become impregnated).

You can be creative with the fertility process.

I’d like some element of exhibitionism/feeling embarrassed/surprise to be incorporated. For example, I think the fertility meds will make her very horny, fill out her bottom and breasts, and perhaps her breasts will be very full with milk once she is pregnant, which is not the norm. Perhaps she will offset the cost of this procedure by agreeing to allow other researchers to observe and study her case. Perhaps, she will be 'milked' and the breast milk will be studiesd to see if it will aid in restoring libido and sperm count/fertility in other women and men. . .Perhaps it is discovered that it is best if taken fresh from the source. . .;)

Open to any ideas.
 
Last edited:
Bumping this :)


Seeking a female for a few RP ideas I have in my head right now. Please be aware all these themes are open for change with the right lady writer, they are just rough outlines for now:

1: Halloween Awakening

The young lady, 18, has been a shy wall flower all of her life. She does great in school, grades are wonderful, yet she suffers bullying and lacks for friends due to her goody girl behaviour and less than sexy attire. Halloween 2017 is around the corner and finally fed up with her life she decides to break out. She finds a sexy costume and goes out alone trick or treating before gatecrashing a school costume party. No one recognises this hot girl on the scene as she may be in a mask or just the entire do over transforms her.

Ok, so basically I would play all the different male's she may come in contact with through this story, but I envisage this going way past Halloween. That's just the catalyst that opens our heroines eyes to how hot she is and how good sex is. I will discuss details with whomever might like to take her role :)

2: The woods have eyes

There is this large grove of trees outside of town, dark, scary, no one goes near them. Local urban myth has it being populated by everything from zombies, to aliens. A few people have gone missing there over the years which only makes it's reputation even more dark. Some of the myths are true however. Long ago a dark sorcerer was killed in these woods and left to rot away. His body did exactly that but his soul contaminated the ground and everything living on or in it. He now controls the trees and seeks his revenge on the holy righteous Paladin who killed him. However we are now centuries past his death and the world has changed. We are in our modern world, today, but one of the Paladin's bloodline moves back to the area. A young lady, kind and pure of soul. A devoted church goer, a family girl, loved by all. One night she is dared by her friends to go to the woods and thinking the legends silly she does so with no fear ... but what returns to town the next day is very different from the girl who walked up into those trees the night before.

So this one would require lady writer who would be willing to, again, have her character interact with a lot of different males and even females (I would play all of them) as the religious good girl slowly changes from righteous to slutty. Again details to be worked out later.

3: What a MILF needs

An older lady, either married or single, but definitely a mother of a legal teen boy or boys, has been living her life respectfully for years. She thought she was happy, raising her son/sons and living with the man she loved (or living without him if he left her or died). But she has started to become aware of how her friends sons look at her, how men look at her. She has started to dress more adventurously as she feels the looks of all these males making her body react and opening her mind to desires she never knew she hid inside. How far will she go in exploring these desires?

I'm thinking a late 30's early 40's woman, maybe a stay at home soccer mum, or a school coach or teacher, maybe she works full time, any are options. This story would be open to incest with her son perhaps and cheating if she is married. Maybe she finds she is submissive, or perhaps the new feelings bring out the Domme in her. As for the other two ideas above everything is open for interpretation here and discussion :)
 
Aliens have come and taken every single one, they are beings of light that are inserted in the back of the neck, there eyes are all the same, they are all blue a glowing blue so its easy to know who is who. The idea is from the movie and book the host,

The Idea

You have been inside the human working side by side, you are a doctor who believes that his kind have no business being at earth, he is more human then anything. He finds my character beaten up very badly and near death. But instead of calling the seekers he takes care of her himself since he has all the supplies to heal her. But when his host looks at her he knows who she is, he had a crush on her back in school.

Now the host and the alien both love her question is will she trust "Them" or will she kill him, something humans are very fond of, pm if interested with a name and picture of what he looks like, I will start.
 
Looking for RP, mainly fantasy and historical

I like the idea of a handsome fighter pilot/seamen and a nurse keeping their love secret

Or a Victorian doctor and his young assistant, a shy virgin nurse traveling the road with him

Or lots of other ideas, feel free to PM me if you're literate and interesting to write with
 
Female writer needed for a couple of possible RP's? See below:

1: Star Wars

I'm not sure exactly what this would be, but as a huge Star Wars fan I would like to do something in this universe. I have a vague idea of a Jedi or Sith (probably Sith) using the force in naughty ways, lol ... maybe a Grey Jedi? Anyway, PM to discuss ideas?

2: A Ghost of a Chance

He died in this miserable hotel and no one cared. They carted his body away, sure, but his spirit has remained, locked inside these four walls. Oh, yes, it's a big hotel, plenty of rooms and plenty of people ... but whats a ghost to do to keep himself entertained?

3: XCom - The X Rated version

I love these computer games so this would be a sexier version. The Elders have released their newest creation on to Earth to try and subjugate the populace. Similar to a Thin Man it acts human but is a carrier of a deadly pheromone. The carrier has the ability to produce this pheromone at any time and once a human smells it their inhibitions plummet and they become susceptible to the carriers suggestions. The Elders hope to create confusion and panic amongst XCom personnel and humanity as they turn on each other.

4: Invisible Superhero?

His super power is invisibility and technically he is a Superhero in that he has helped the good guys take down major bad guy threats. The problem is no one has actually ever seen him so they aren't entirely sure he helped or not. Well, he got the fame for it, but when not playing second fiddle to a captain or iron clad billionaire our 'hero' gets up to all sorts of less then moral things to pass the time.
 
I'm looking to do a rp about odo from star treck deep space nice 9 like to do a love story between him and a regular made up human girl rp pm if interested dying to do it

I'm thinking that he has been good friends with this human woman and he has feelings for her but being the hard ass he is, its hard for him to admit

Also

I got a batman idea where he is finally in love with a woman he knows he will marry, Bruce has known the woman since she was a young girl, he watched out for her when he could. Her parents died when she was very young and he helped her as much as she would let him. Now he wants to marry her but only one thing is in the way of that, and its his alter ego he comes to her as batman someone she hasn't really seen in person, he gets talking to her to see if she will open up to him about "Bruce" he will unmask himself

it's just an idea that will be more then that

Pm if interested in that
 
Last edited:
Looking for 1 female writer who would be interested in playing a naughty female home wrecker that comes between me and my girlfriend.

There are lots of different scenarios we could use for this story so if you are interested send me a PM and we can discuss details.
 
Some Ideas

I am looking for a female or male willing to play female for the following roles

Unexpected pregnancy

Exactly what it says. I am looking for someone to play the opposite of my male as we go through a sudden and unexpected pregnancy. What the relationship status of these two is and how it happened are things I would like to discuss with my partner.

Into The Mist

The idea on this one is partially based on the TV show the mist (or the movie or heck even the books) it revolves around the sudden appearance of the mist engulfing the town. I would be trapped in a mall or something along those lines. I am looking for someone to play one of the creatures from the mist.

What does that mean? I want the mist to be the coming of creatures from another dimension. While most of these creatures are Chuthulu type creatures I would like your character to be an alien woman from this other dimension. She is being hunted by the creature and hides out in the same area my character is in.
 
My idea is based on the shape shifter Odo from deep space 9, my idea is he is very good friends with a young human girl and they have known each other many years, since she was 9 and now she is 18 he has feelings for her but being the hard ass he is, he wants to show her what she means to him.

Pm if interested please working on a opening thread

Also

A Bat's Heart

Bruce Wayne Has known one of his workers for years, he helped her when her parents were killed and he watched her best he could all these years. But all these years they have known one another and he has fallen for her. The idea for the story is a romantic one where he shares his secrets with her and marries her, even have a child. But that would come later, Joker will know that Batman has a woman and will try and take her or kill her, corrupt her. But no one knows how it will end.

A Bat's Heart - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88319703#post88319703

it's just an idea that will be more then that

One More

The Heart Of The Betazoid

the year is 2077 and man has been in space for thirty years now, a young woman is very good friends with a rather sweet guy, he is a Betazoid a human looking alien that can read minds and feel emotions. It's said a true mate for a Betazoid is able to speak into his partners head and being able to communicate to some extent. They are great friends and he feels something for her, sadly since she can't hear his thoughts he isn't allowed to marry her, but one night he is attacked on the space station and needs help, he calls out to her and she hears it. Now she must prove herself that she loves

that's just some of the idea anyway, pm if interested can go over more together


Interested in any? please pm me
 
Last edited:
Hello, Lit!

I'm looking to start up an incest RP today. Also, I have some past ideas in this thread that still need writers, so feel free to PM me if you're interested in those!

Thanks!
 
Back
Top