The Literotica Tag team competition?

And now, the moment that....no one except the people in this thread have been waiting for.

The winners of the first Literotica Tag team Competition, for their story "The Rhythm Method is:

attachment.php


Congratulations to Swilly(who will now be insufferable:D) and the Weird Aussie chick XElliebabeX!
 

Attachments

  • beltfinal.jpg
    beltfinal.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 37
And now, the moment that....no one except the people in this thread have been waiting for.

The winners of the first Literotica Tag team Competition, for their story "The Rhythm Method is:

attachment.php


Congratulations to Swilly(who will now be insufferable:D) and the Weird Aussie chick XElliebabeX!

Congrats, guys!

Woo hoo!!

Go B's!
 
For me it was like when Wade Boggs got his world series with The Yankees. The guy was one of the best pure hitters ever and was never going to win back with the still cursed sox.

I have to say that Yankees team was pretty likeable, they didn't win with a bunch of mercenary superstars. (Boggs was the closest, but he was a little past his prime at that point.)
Boggs was incredible to watch in his prime. The way he would intentionally foul of pitches until he got the pitch he wanted was unreal . Incredible bat control.
 
Here is the scores as of yesterday along with the authors for each story.

attachment.php


Colors are a little hard to read so

The Rhythm method: Swilly and Elliebabe


Cracked foundations: Pennlady and MSTarot


By Demons Driven Lovecraft68 and Elliebabe


Leveraging Teamwork synergies MSTarot and Walkerlong


Lonley words: Larasscasse and Robertreams

The Big Catch Zeb Carter and Blind Justice


The upper hand: Buckyduckman and Elliebabe

Donny N Marie Lady_Sea and Saxonhart
 

Attachments

  • tagteam final scores 2nd.jpg
    tagteam final scores 2nd.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
And now, the moment that....no one except the people in this thread have been waiting for.

The winners of the first Literotica Tag team Competition, for their story "The Rhythm Method is:

attachment.php


Congratulations to Swilly(who will now be insufferable:D) and the Weird Aussie chick XElliebabeX!
Come on LC. I've been insufferable all along!
 
I had figured out the other two stories Ellie did, but I had an unfair advantage by working with her. I guessed LC too, but was lost after that.

Thanks to Ellie for the story concept and a hell of a lot of good ideas as we went on. She made me look good!
 
So as everyone can see we started with 20 authors and only ended up with 13 which is why there were some multiple stories.

One team mariewriter/sethp vanished together, but the other five dropped one by one and unfortunately Hypoxia's partner bowed out too late to get him any help.

I want to point out that Tex Tall tales was unable to finish due to being involved in a very serious car accident so best wishes on a speedy recovery for him.

A big thanks to MST who pitched in to help Pennlady and anther big thanks to Elliebabe who managed to juggle her story and help out two others including myself. For the record her winning story was done with her original partner SWilly meaning she obviously sabotaged Myself and Buckyduckman:D (just kidding)

Also thank you to Ladyver who handled the initial pairings and....

A big thank you to everyone in this group for participating not only in the contest, but in a 1700+ post thread with no arguing or bickering or sniping. This contest and thread defined the theme of the contest which was teamwork.

On a personal note this contest/thread proved several points for me and it was very satisfying. I know there are some here who know exactly what I mean and thank them for their support.

So at this point as SWilly basks in his glory and Ellie snoozes away, what's left is for us to discuss the process and talk about the stories which ones you loved and why.
 
Last edited:
Congrats all around, and thanks to MSTarot for helping me out. :)

So once we recovered, shall we try this again? After FAWC 4 and some other stuff, of course. ;)
 
Congrats all around, and thanks to MSTarot for helping me out. :)

So once we recovered, shall we try this again? After FAWC 4 and some other stuff, of course. ;)

A lot of people are interested so I think so. But we'll see if we want to do another random draw or pick partners next time.

I know the fawc deadline is 4/30. Nude day starts 6/20 so we could try to start up round two in may or wait until after nude day.

Plenty of time to figure it out.
 
A lot of people are interested so I think so. But we'll see if we want to do another random draw or pick partners next time.

I know the fawc deadline is 4/30. Nude day starts 6/20 so we could try to start up round two in may or wait until after nude day.

Plenty of time to figure it out.

Oh! Stop! Its a lame inbred group hug of AH Usual Suspects.
 
Then get one from PATHETIC LEE. Maybe PILOT.

I have an idea for a series about a whackerdoodle confined in a state hospital, I call it PATIENT LEIGH.

I'm going to write one about a bitter old troll and call it.....nothing because no one would read it.:D
 
Congrats to all involved and even bigger congrats to Swilly and Eliie.

And a big shout-out to Zeb_Carter, it was a joy to work with you.

Too bad our story took such a nosedive in the last few days. I was hoping we could at least maintain that red H.

As for the contest itself: Well done LC, that was an awesome idea. The best thing: Even as a rather newbie-ish writer, I felt welcome in this group.

I would be up for round two, but I'd ask for a few weeks of downtime. I still have some of my own stuff to tend to, and another four weeks of always-on accaountability are hard to maintain, fun as it was. So my vote for Tag Team: Title Defense Edition would be for after Nude Day.

As for the method of partner selection? As seen this time, randomness has its drawbacks. Sometimes people don't gel, or real life snipes in. But I think the benefit is that you have to move out of your comfort zone and adjust to a person you've never met or worked with before. I can only say this time it worked out wonderfully.

Zeb was fun to work with and his dilligence in fact-checking made our story that much better compared to one of my solo hacks. One thing to keep in mind, from a teamwork point of view: There can't be too much communication. In our time together, we must have exchanged 238 e-mails, give or take a couple, plus some hour-long chats. we worked TOGETHER on our yarn. We did pass segments back and forth, we cross-edited our stuff, but most of all we were involved equally in all of the story, plot, characters. It worked out, even when the story evolved off our initial outline. Surprisingly, we never argued. There were disputes, but all went on a strictly professional level. I have no idea if he's arming his cruise missiles and plans to nuke me off the Earth for being the chaotic airhead that I am, but I truly enjoyed my time with him.
 
I might be and it wouldn't be the first time.

Now let's see you do something constructive, where's your pick for the JBJ award for shitbird writing?

The winner, of course. Ellie's writing comes with a YOU CANT GET THERE FROM HERE tone.

Yours was easy to spot but your partner keyed its paint.
 
Well looks like a clean sweep for Swilly and Ellie they won the belt and were declared the worst by JBJ!
 
The winner was the one I didn't even get a chance to start. Figures. :rolleyes:

I tried to read by the campfire, but people keep asking what I'm reading!!
 
Back
Top