Truth or Dare GLBT Style...

I have several times, usually on drag show nights because it's easier to fit in when dressed femme. Most gay bars are pretty fun.

Truth: have you ever had sex with more than one - 3some, 4some, more-some?

I have but it was many years ago before I got married. Now that I'm single again I would love to have a 3some or 4some.

Truth: Have you ever given anyone a rimjob?

I have but it was many years ago before I got married. Now that I'm single again I would love to have a 3some or 4some.

Truth: Have you ever given anyone a rimjob?

No, but I'd love to. Including right now 😄

Truth: have you ever 'performed' in front of an audience?

No, but I'd love to. Including right now 😄

Truth: have you ever 'performed' in front of an audience?

No but I would like to try some pole dancing.

Truth: Have you ever been with a man and a woman at the same time. If so which one did you focus on most.

No but I would like to try some pole dancing.

Truth: Have you ever been with a man and a woman at the same time. If so which one did you focus on most.

Yes! Though it was exciting to have both, the man was so much better at oral!

Truth. Have you ever had a dream and after waking up, realized it was wrong wrong wrong!?

Yes! Though it was exciting to have both, the man was so much better at oral!

Truth. Have you ever had a dream and after waking up, realized it was wrong wrong wrong!?

Yes I have so many I can't remember but I'm sorry none of them come to mind right now.

Truth: Have you ever had a sexual fantasy that you were able to make come true?

Yes I have A couple times involved a book store and me kneeling

Have you ever had a sexual fantasy that came true

Truth this time

Sorry I hope I didn't chase everyone off with that last dare. How about a truth.
Have you ever driven down the interstate or highway naked or dressed in lingerie?

DARE: Post a picture on here of yourself wearing panties or wearing nothing at all.

I took the dare, however I can not post to this page. Go to my profile page.

I will leave It up for a couple days Not very good picture as the winds were 20+ and I just had time to set the camera lean back and brace against the roll of the waves so you get what your get then back to the tiller.

Dare teach me how to post onto PMs and the threads

I took the dare, however I can not post to this page. Go to my profile page.

I will leave It up for a couple days Not very good picture as the winds were 20+ and I just had time to set the camera lean back and brace against the roll of the waves so you get what your get then back to the tiller.

Dare teach me how to post onto PMs and the threads

Very nice and daring. I'm not an expert in posting pics by any means but the way I do it is I downloaded dropbox, I download all my pics to dropbox and when I want to share I just right click on the image I get a list of options one says share dropbox link. You click on that and paste the image into Lit. It seems to work.

Truth: Is rocking on the waves like sitting on a dryer, kind of exciting?

Very nice and daring. I'm not an expert in posting pics by any means but the way I do it is I downloaded dropbox, I download all my pics to dropbox and when I want to share I just right click on the image I get a list of options one says share dropbox link. You click on that and paste the image into Lit. It seems to work.

Truth: Is rocking on the waves like sitting on a dryer, kind of exciting?

Umm well kind of but so much better as a dryer would be a regular timed thing. Rocking on waves, is like you never know for sure what the next wave will bring. You can see them coming but each is diff. Much like lovers each is different and new

Umm well kind of but so much better as a dryer would be a regular timed thing. Rocking on waves, is like you never know for sure what the next wave will bring. You can see them coming but each is diff. Much like lovers each is different and new

That is the truth for sure much like the mountain tops I like to climb. Each one new and different and most are hard as a rock.

Dare

Wear a pair of panties like these to work today.

Attachments

• DSCN3694.jpg
    DSCN3694.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 102
This got me really horny reading through this thread. I'll take a truth if anyone wants to play?

Back