I Just Want To Say.......

Was going to put this in the romance thread, but thought it would be appreciated here:)

Romantic-Thoughts-93.jpg

No need to blush TA.......we all love to read and experience......we all are searching for something. I know as well as anybody how you look and search for answers through writings and images that relate to our own individual stories.....yearnings, desires, and hungers to fill us with moments of pleasure.....or finding that thing or person who completes us.......Thanks for visiting......:rose:

i can't help blushing. and your words are true as always. :kiss:

Thank you! :)

I have read this thread from the beginning but have not posted I never seemed to know what to say :rolleyes:

All I know is that everytime I read it it makes me happy and I walk away smiling so thank you to all who have brightened my day :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thank you! :)

I have read this thread from the beginning but have not posted I never seemed to know what to say :rolleyes:

All I know is that everytime I read it it makes me happy and I walk away smiling so thank you to all who have brightened my day :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thank you mojo.......you're too kind and I appreciate you patronage here.......

While this thread is smaller with fewer participants than some of the other threads dealing with passion and desire.......I created it to be more like a comfortable "neighborhood"........where you can stroll in and watch it morph into something different with a life of it's own.....It's my place to express my desires and at times sadness.........or a way of sending a message or expressing a feeling towards someone........or simply just having a forum or a "soap box" to scream out loudly or whisper something softly.........something that made me pause.........or sigh........

tumblr_m4yeufDV2V1qcsfn6o2_500.gif

Do you have any idea how much I yearn for you every second of every day? How much I think of you in my arms.. How much I imagine the way your skin will feel against mine.. How much more I’d love you from just the simplest of touches from your fingertips? The things I would give you. The things I would do to you. You could imagine all you want. But I know, that starting from the touch of my lips on yours, to the end of all there is to happen in that one single moment. To the gentle brush of my finger across your eyebrow to the fingertip running down your arm. Therein will be the start of something that people can only call, an adventure. But to us, we will live a lifetime in a single moment. And for us, our love will be forever. Take my hand and I will make it everything we will ever dream of..............quoted by pureplay/ tumblr

tumblr_m4ysj62RMg1qefrmxo1_1280.jpg

they try to convince us that it is going to be okay or that this pain is only temporary.
but they don’t realize that we’ve caught on and we know it doesn’t get any easier.

tumblr_m4ysj62RMg1qefrmxo1_1280.jpg

they try to convince us that it is going to be okay or that this pain is only temporary.
but they don’t realize that we’ve caught on and we know it doesn’t get any easier.

These words are so powerful.......the thoughts and feelings so close to "home"......feelings in me......unfulfilled desires........heart ache.......but yet the memories.........of a small act of love fill my heart and give me hope.........make me smile.........pain and love are always partners...........

tumblr_la4dyfY05i1qbitbyo1_500.jpg

"The sky is blue with high-floating cirrus clouds. The breeze ruffles the hem of my sundress and I strap on high-heeled sandals despite my lingering blisters from the last week of rough hiking. It’s a beautiful day for a drive, so lets climb into your truck and go. Away from the crowds we can pull over to admire the rushing rills swollen with spring rains. There’s a wide mural of greens before our eyes but we look to each other. That’s it, just pull down your jeans. Mmmm, throw that bra anywhere. No, I can’t wait to have you inside me. Yes…oh, perfect, yes!"

Posted on Tumblr by Visionaria............

These words are so powerful.......the thoughts and feelings so close to "home"......feelings in me......unfulfilled desires........heart ache.......but yet the memories.........of a small act of love fill my heart and give me hope.........make me smile.........pain and love are always partners...........

They remind me of a simplier time..............I long to feel that way again.

IJWTS .... I could use a good cuddle right about now Daddy ....... :kiss:

And a long, slow ......... you know ..... ;)

Well little one.........Daddy loves giving you cuddles.......knowing how you feel in my arms.......and about that long.......slow.......yes...I know about that too........:kiss:

And jsut remember little one..........

tumblr_lyy7m6uFTv1qbmu5to1_500.jpg

Last edited:
tumblr_m1ro2hJFx91qefrmxo1_500.jpg

I want my eyes in your eyes

I want my voice in your ear

I want your hands fresh wind

I want new evil love

The evil of all that is wonderful

I want to burn again gently

And I want rocks littering

Changing the face of my nights

Make your skin mystery

And I am concerned with time

Well little one.........Daddy loves giving you cuddles.......knowing how you feel in my arms.......and about that long.......slow.......yes...I know about that too........:kiss:

And jsut remember little one..........

tumblr_lyy7m6uFTv1qbmu5to1_500.jpg

I know, Daddy ..... ;)

Back